Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I think most of have observed with pathological liars who commit crimes (such as Casey Anthony, who was actually convicted of lying), is that they tend to sprinkle little bits of truth in with their lies. For example, in Casey's jailhouse tapes, she said things to her parents like, "I feel she (Caylee) is close," or words to that effect. And of course, as we later learned, Caylee was really close-just around the corner from the house basically.

I think it is pretty obvious EG is a liar, but even liars tell small truths here and there. They are minimizing their crimes, but they are also letting small true details slip.

So where are the bits of truth in EG's statements? Because I think that is what will lead us to finding Lucas. IMO

BBM

So far, the only part I find believable in her story is the part about getting hungry after smoking weed. Not that it helps us find Lucas...

Sorry if not allowed.

EG was trying to sell her and LHs shoes the same day(friday 16th) she was at Olive Garden. Haven't heard if LE has them or if it's just coincidence.

Just noting mention of the "garage", again reminds me of Sherin.

JH sent her a gift card to Olive Garden ..........
Wonder how long mail takes to get from his work to Wichita?
I don’t understand the whole,gift card thing, wouldn’t she have access to just go without using a gift card? Or did JH control the money and bills?
If that’s the case how did she get access to money to buy weed?
Or groceries ?
This gift card thang makes no sense. IMO
Could be that he knew she would spend cash on drugs so he was making sure that the kids could eat. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

A few things jump out at me on the affidavit.
1. This statement from the Detective:
35f5f3b1e29ea5b789360053469357a1.jpg

2. There are a few sentences redacted that are most likely crucial and what he is referencing in the ss above.

3. Maybe it’s because marijuana is legal where I live, but knowing the drug referenced is marijuana and not anything hard, makes me look at this a bit differently. Granted, it’s stupid to get high when you have 2 young children to take care of and even more stupid to then get behind the wheel with at least one of them in the car, but it’s certainly not on the level that I believe many here were assuming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you on point 3 except that I don't think marijuana is the only substance involved here. I even consider that she maybe smoked "a few" bowls because she wasn't feeling very well due to not having access to her drug of choice. Some have speculated meth use but I personally think opiates, JMO!

Just noting mention of the "garage", again reminds me of Sherin.

Considering she gave information of being in the garage to LE, I hope they included it in the SW when they searched the house!

So she made two phone calls while at Olive Garden? I wonder if it's at all possible that someone else is involved. Someone to help "dispose" of poor Lucas? I assume they know who those calls were to, right?

Would be interesting to know if she had dined alone at Olive Garden or if she was with another adult(s)....

Exactly. I'd like to hear straight from the horse's mouth where Lucas was. SMH

Did you all see this?

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

Sent from my what the Bloody Hell?

Regarding the pull ups, if little guy was sick, I feel she would have kept him in pull ups. Much easier to change a pull up once or twice a day than to clean up sheets, bedding, and clothing. Keep him in bed with a pull up on, and instruct him not to leave his bed. It also explains why if/when they find our little Lucas he will be in a pull up, and the reason a pull up was on him during the day. Which also give me so hope, if this was her thinking then it also says, to me, that Lucas is 'findable'.

Did a poster state that JH had given her a gift card to Olive Garden? I can't find a link or article regarding a gift card, however if that is true, then yes I see her going out to eat, even with a one year old because it would have cost her nothing. My grandson is here for a couple of days and I'm not able to research as much as I want, but getting the feeling we are closing in on her timeline and that Lucas may very well be close by. I so hope. One the night of the 16th, it is my speculation only, that Lucas was sick in bed or not 'here', EG's smoking, cleaning, out to eat was her time to plan.

I send the warmest hugs and love to all those that loved Lucas, can't imagine knowing that someone (such as Eg) could have the answers or more information.

Has Lucas always used pull-ups or are they necessary for recently occurring accidents. Curious

Maybe PB can answer this, maybe not.

We know Emily was at Olive Garden without Lucas. Has she even attempted to explain why he wasn’t there? If so, does her explanation sound remotely believable?

I think the only explanation she could give is that she left him at home alone. She can’t say he was with X person when he wasn’t unless that person was either made up (Zanny the nanny) or someone who would do anything to cover for her (first person on scene?).

MOO.

Maybe PB can answer this, maybe not.

We know Emily was at Olive Garden without Lucas. Has she even attempted to explain why he wasn’t there? If so, does her explanation sound remotely believable?

I think the only explanation she could give is that she left him at home alone. She can’t say he was with X person when he wasn’t unless that person was either made up (Zanny the nanny) or someone who would do anything to cover for her (first person on scene?).

MOO.

Yes, I'm VERY interested to hear what her reason for not taking him is.

I'm wondering if the reason why they are saying this time period is because maybe a member of Lucas' family talked to him on the phone that day, hence why they think it happened later on in the evening or early morning?

Still wondering where he was while Emily and baby girl were out-VI said he was sick prior to disappearing. Was he home alone or did she send him off to cousins Ike she always seemed to.?

For some reason I think EG went to OG because she wanted to be seen. I’m still trying to work this out.
If she just wanted a quick bite to eat with her daughter, why not McDonald’s? However, she likely wouldn’t be noticed there. OG is more of a sit down place where you you take your time and enjoy conversation. A woman alone with a small child would be noticed by staff and other patrons. Gift card aside, I think she went there deliberately and made a point of using her phone, but I can’t figure out why. JMO

I would bet they already have verification (one way or another) from OG. I'm taking a guess that they are computerized like many places today, they can print out a report and narrow right down to her specific order and server. They would then interview the server. Her server will remember her and her demeanor. In my experience, even a non-descript customer will be remembered. They are either friendly, or not, chatty, or not, picky, or not, etc.. If she was nervous, if she was on the phone, what she ate, etc.. She stayed long, she left quick, she tipped well, she left no tip, etc.. Her server will have already been interviewed by LE, in my opinion. Any server worth their salt will know these things. I would be interested in hearing the answers. Her demeanor..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easily traceable from using the gift card!

Yes, I'm curious if the sighting of Lucas on the 16th was before or after the trip to OG. And when he was seen, was he awake and active? Or was he "sleeping"?

I'm wondering if something happened to Lucas, she smoked to try to settle her nerves and try to think of a cover. Then she decided to take the baby out to eat so she could drive around and scout out a possible dump location, they go home and she waits for dark to do the deed, hence us needing to concentrate on the dark hours of the 16th-17th?
I wish we knew if she drove directly to OG and the directly back home, or if there were any out of the way routes taken to get from one place to another (for example, did she take lots of back roads on her way to and from OG?).

This makes SO much sense! I think you could have nailed it.

JH sent her a gift card to Olive Garden ..........
Wonder how long mail takes to get from his work to Wichita?
I don’t understand the whole,gift card thing, wouldn’t she have access to just go without using a gift card? Or did JH control the money and bills?
If that’s the case how did she get access to money to buy weed?
Or groceries ?
This gift card thang makes no sense. IMO

Possibly for Valentine gift?
My main question all along-where is the money coming from for the drugs-

Possibly for Valentine gift?
My main question all along-where is the money coming from for the drugs-

Christmas gift....my mom gives cards for gifts all the time.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

For some reason I think EG went to OG because she wanted to be seen. I’m still trying to work this out.
If she just wanted a quick bite to eat with her daughter, why not McDonald’s? However, she likely wouldn’t be noticed there. OG is more of a sit down place where you you take your time and enjoy conversation. A woman alone with a small child would be noticed by staff and other patrons. Gift card aside, I think she went there deliberately and made a point of using her phone, but I can’t figure out why. JMO

Alibi. She couldn't have been hurting or disappearing Lucas. She was having a lovely dinner with baby girl!

I was doing some researching on filicide with step parents and came across this study. From everything that has been said and from the little bit that has been released from LE and the media, Lucas's case seems to be a classic case of filicide by a step parent. It's a very interesting study nonetheless.

Children killed by genetic parents versus ...
PDFpeople.uncw.edu › pdfs › infanticide

Could it be this...

EG and MH go to Olive Garden and leave Lucas home (insert various plausible reasons for why LH did not go to OG)

EG and MH get home and Lucas is dead (insert various plausible reasons for how LH died)

EG smokes a few bowls.

EG disposes of remains.

EG smokes a few bowls.

EG smokes a few more bowls and calls LE the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee