Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 cents on Olive Garden.

I've gone out to eat by myself. I have a friend that does it a ton. I usually have an e-book to read.

Olive Garden is relatively fast at getting your order out--we could eat lunch there during work and make it in an hour.

I would definitely choose them if I had a craving for pasta-- and you get a ton of food for not much $ and have leftovers for at least one or two other meals.

Dinner by yourself at OG isn’t the issue we keep bringing up. It’s weird she would go there with just the one year old(or as far as we know for now) and not another adult is what we are stating- she isn’t an overly loving mother as we have heard. I can’t imagine her saying “I want to spend a nice dinner and cherish every smile of my one year old eating her breadstick!” Haha sorry, just no!!! IMO

If its free because you have a gift card and your really want Olive Garden not strange at all to take your 1 yr old and go use the gift card. Not saying her motivation was she wanted to spend precious time alone with her 1 yr old, she was hungry and had a gift card.

For some reason I think EG went to OG because she wanted to be seen. I’m still trying to work this out.
If she just wanted a quick bite to eat with her daughter, why not McDonald’s? However, she likely wouldn’t be noticed there. OG is more of a sit down place where you you take your time and enjoy conversation. A woman alone with a small child would be noticed by staff and other patrons. Gift card aside, I think she went there deliberately and made a point of using her phone, but I can’t figure out why. JMO

I agree with you completely and still struggling with the why. She says she was there for about an hour and her phone calls are almost an hour apart. Something is there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She had a gift card for OG...perhaps that was her only option for food? i.e...did she have any other $ to eat/food in the house? If not...you probably go to the place that you have a gift card for.

ETA...Busylady, I just saw you said pretty much the same thing above. Makes sense to me.

Tippy, I dine alone also. I would totally sit by myself at olive garden if I felt like Italian. I have 3 kids. The youngest is 15. He's not a fan of eating out as much as my older 2 were. But, he totally expects a to go order, lol

Something is niggling away in my brain...and maybe it shouldn't be...it's like I can't really put my finger on it (hate when that happens).

In the affidavit/report....the officer states that is a "follw-up" interview to the missing child report. Can we tell when he did the interview with EG?

Is it odd that the obvious focus was Lucas being missing....yet something steered the questioning very pointedly to what EG was doing the day before Lucas was reported missing......to the extent that she incriminated herself for the endangerment.

I'm very curious what evidence, led them to focus on the day prior so strongly?

Out of sleuthy curiosity...is there a way to see who checked in at OG on FB on that day and time? Not saying we can post it here if there was...but is that doable on a FB search?

Something is niggling away in my brain...and maybe it shouldn't be...it's like I can't really put my finger on it (hate when that happens).

In the affidavit/report....the officer states that is a "follw-up" interview to the missing child report. Can we tell when he did the interview with EG?

Is it odd that the obvious focus was Lucas being missing....yet something steered the questioning very pointedly to what EG was doing the day before Lucas was reported missing......to the extent that she incriminated herself for the endangerment.

I'm very curious what evidence, led them to focus on the day prior so strongly?

BBM...The affidavit states Glass offered consent to search her phone. Maybe they weren't so much focused on that day but focused on a way to charge her with something and they found that on her phone? Just a thought.

She had a gift card for OG...perhaps that was her only option for food? i.e...did she have any other $ to eat/food in the house? If not...you probably go to the place that you have a gift card for.

ETA...Busylady, I just saw you said pretty much the same thing above. Makes sense to me.

She had enough money to move and for weed...anyway- we need to track down Gitana or . I want to know since they removed the endangerment charge for Lucas, is he completely omitted from that report ; i.e., he went to OG with her, but since the charge is only for MG, he is not in this affadavit? OG has curbside to go- so no need to eat in. (not that she should be driving high- ykwim)

And- there was a fender bender at 3000 N Rock Rd at the t-mobile store in the WPD media report - about a half hour before 18:14 ( the time they say she endangered both kids). Right down the road from OG. This fender bender incident is immediately before her charge incident in the report.

Out of sleuthy curiosity...is there a way to see who checked in at OG on FB on that day and time? Not saying we can post it here if there was...but is that doable on a FB search?

Yes, but you have to be friends with them to see if they’ve checked in or posted pics with the tag. I just tried. Lol

I guess I don't see why these are not 2 separate issues. If both children were in her care at 4-6 pm on 2/16, and she endangered one child, then she had to have endangered both. Either Lucas was home alone or she also endangered him by (I'm guessing) driving while impaired?

The fact that Lucas disappeared the next day (at this point) is a separate issue.....according to EG, she had nothing to do with that....but it does not negate the fact that she endangered Lucas on 2/16 as well, right?

They are keeping the charges separate because to charge her for Lucas, they would have to give out all evidence related to him. They have something to jail her on, without giving up anymore evidence than necessary.

If its free because you have a gift card and your really want Olive Garden not strange at all to take your 1 yr old and go use the gift card. Not saying her motivation was she wanted to spend precious time alone with her 1 yr old, she was hungry and had a gift card.

Well- good point ! Lol my mind isn’t working the best today. I feel like I have so much to say but just can’t get my brain to work the kinks out and get it straight. I guess I’m trying to think of how I would go about going to Olive Garden without a child that’s now missing, and not make myself look awful-I guess in my mind going with one child, a baby, alone looks worse than EG going with the baby and another adult. I’m not sure why.. my brain is not thinking that far as to why I believe this haha. Sorry y’all!

Yes, but you have to be friends with them to see if they’ve checked in or posted pics with the tag. I just tried. Lol

If a person has a public profile and they check in, you could find it in a Facebook search.

Simplest thought is the best.....she was high! Can't make anything logical out of actions of someone who was high!

We know:
She was impaired...
She drove to OG with the 1 year old....
She was away from her house between 4 and 6....
He was not with them...
She called 911 about 24 hours later...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Do we know when LE found out about her phone calls from the area of Olive Garden? Just wondering if it's been a while and that means they've already talked to whoever she called.

What I do find interesting is that they know about her being in the area of OG but as far as I've heard, they haven't done any searching over there, correct??

I'm probably way behind but, it's entirely possible this is the "new info" LE had to share with TEQ, and we don't know where they're searching - they're keeping that from the public (last I heard).

I agree with your last paragraph. Imo I believe the same thing. Maybe n_6cc could use the feedback.

I think EG had help & that help came within the hour or so she was at OG. IMO, she showed all her cards with that "alibi" = or at least she thinks she did. I think LE suspects LH didn't disappear on the 17th. I think she thinks she's getting away with it. I think her help is someone that stands to lose as much as she does (drug dealer, druggie friend, married lover, etc.) Again, all MOO. I just pray Lucas is found soon.

On another note, if I was their landlord, no way in h-e-double hockey sticks would these people (EG/JH) continue to live in my rental. Unless asked to hold of by LE for whatever reason, they'd have been out yesterday.

BBM...The affidavit states Glass offered consent to search her phone. Maybe they weren't so much focused on that day but focused on a way to charge her with something and they found that on her phone? Just a thought.

And going off that train of thought, is it possible LE don't believe the timeline given and that's why they looked at phone activity the day before she reported Lucas missing? If I had to guess, I'd guess they looked at activity for several days before the missing report.

Could be that he knew she would spend cash on drugs so he was making sure that the kids could eat. JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

That is a valid thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads