apply whether the activity occurs on, or near,
the property. They sometimes also apply
when someone who lives in or frequents the
property gets caught committing a crime or
drug activity elsewhere. These evictions have
been upheld in courts.

PDF found here under "helpful links."

https://www.landlordology.com/kansas-landlord-tenant-laws/

They literally have to fill the gap between the 11th when Lucas was seen by the neighbor all the way to the 17th when EG reported him missing. Obviously, he wasn't with her on the 16th for part of the day - so that leaves a really big question mark and opens the possibility of longer distances traveled to hide little Lucas. :(

The dates and times that we were using yesterday are still applicable. OG doesn’t change the timetable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am concerned Lucas will slip out of the news this week. Already the NCAA tournament is taking center stage on news sites. :(

I am concerned Lucas will slip out of the news this week. Already the NCAA tournament is taking center stage on news sites. :(

Me too. I feel like I need to reach back out to everyone I have a bump posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a mandatory report. I have had a lot of parents in my face after I tell them I will be calling CPS. I don't believe in blindsiding people. It is not our duty to evaluate any suspicion. We have CPS workers and courts to do that. I come from a family of CPS workers. I work critical care. If we suspect , we report. Simple. The police dropped the ball and could be culpable, although I do not know the circumstances involved. I would rather report and be wrong. Anyone who knows me is aware that I am fiercely protective of children and the elderly. I report.

I wonder if 18:14 (6:14) was just an estimate on her incident report, or an exact.

Possibly for Valentine gift?
My main question all along-where is the money coming from for the drugs-

Probably from someone who has always enabled EG out of a false sense of guilt and love, whoever has always helped her in times of trouble.
jmo

This leads me to what I have been thinking the last 24 hours, and cannot shake it. The interview. She indicated deception several times, shifts blame throughout the interview (NEVER in my care when accidents happened), Used the word “we” (We’d tell him “you know, be careful”, ) Shift blame to brothers and cousins. Who is WE? We would assume JH, but what if it’s not?
One thing I haven’t seen discussed which is nagging at me, is this comment: At 1:20 in the interview video she states
“This is very painful that this is happening at a time like this”
At a time like this? What else is going on?

We have all talked about elaborating too much on what would be an insignficant detail. Things that wouldn’t matter.
Early morning
Talking
Standing
Smoking A cigarette
Cold
Stranded
3 o’clock nap like we always do
Pull Up
Shower
Sleep
Why I went down

Woke up
Gone
Back door open.
Then insert in there Cleaning the house on the 16th. 3:00 smokes a few bowls. Around 4 (NAP TIME)-Takes MH to Olive Garden. What happened to nap time at shower like they always do at 3pm?? Was Lucas left at home? Our VI reported knowledge of him as of late on the 16th. Guys, am I off the rails here? I have been analyzing looking for details, when I am not out searching- I don’t post a lot, but I’m going to start throwing the things out here for us to dissect. In her interview, I see deception statements several times, I know she knows what or how this happened, who else is involved...I believe there is another male involved-who the hell is this person.?

Feedback PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the shower she says she checked Lucas and he was asleep, and that's why she "went down".

I don't like to nitpick phrasing like this, but.... yes, I probably have heard people say that the baby has "gone down" for the night, but I'm not sure an adult would say this about themselves? Is it dual wording. Did she check on him just to make sure and no, he's definitely not going to wake up from this, oh dear....Did she then "go down" to the garage and smoke a few bowls? Did she return to the bedroom again and confirm that yes, he's definitely "gone"?

I don't know if that's taking things too far or if those words are being used because they are accurate but also useful for clouding the truth?

:modstop:

I really shouldn't have to say this, especially to long time WS members, but STOP accusing anyone in EG's family of being involved in Lucas' disappearance.

At this time, we have no evidence that EG had any "help" from anyone with whatever she may have done with or to Lucas.

EG is a grown woman who is fully capable of acting on her own and making her own choices.

If the unfounded accusations continue, expect to receive a TO.

This post lands at random.

I just started going through the threads. I don't have a problem wth marijuana use, per se. Has she been proven to be an opiate abuser? Problem for me is she says "She put the child down for a nap." I don't know too many 5 year olds that nap that quickly. It makes me wonder if she was sedating her children for sleep. So many parents think it is ok to slip them a little melatonin, benadryl, alcohol, etc. Then, ooops.
I've been in critical care so I have a skewed view of reality.
In the state of Indiana , the head of DCS just quit, because of all the loss of funds, she said she could not guarantee any childs safety and did not want that on her conscious. I remember my family members who are CPS workers being overburdent with too many cases. They literally slept with charts in their beds. This was normal.
This will continue until we as Americans start funding schools. Did you know schools don't have a nurse on duty anymore. Maybe, once a week. Fewer counselors. All the people who are trained to identify at-risk children are gone.
I have been involved with searches. Even on here. I can say I have grown angry and tired. When are we going to start caring for children and funding those who are associated with their well-being and growth? Rant over.

As far as the gift card it may not have been exclusively for use at OG. Do we know that it wasn't just a gift card that could be used anywhere, such as a prepaid visa mc etc?
jmo (a little behind, may have been discussed)

NCAA will be center stage through Saturday I’m afraid. With all the extra people in town though I wonder if they would show the flyer at the arena on screen between games maybe?

They literally have to fill the gap between the 11th when Lucas was seen by the neighbor all the way to the 17th when EG reported him missing. Obviously, he wasn't with her on the 16th for part of the day - so that leaves a really big question mark and opens the possibility of longer distances traveled to hide little Lucas. :(

This is what I have been wondering since day one. Has anyone besides the neighbor who saw him alive on the 11 seen him after this date? Another question I have that I don't think has been brought up yet is with the Dad working out of town a lot I wonder if he made it a routine to call and talk to the kids before bedtime or even in the evening sometime? This would be telling to know if he talked to Lucas at all on the phone from the 11-17th because that would be another way to get a timeline.

Just wanted to bring this up because my sister whenever she stays here or we would go out of town with my 5 year old nephew she would have him call Dad and talk to him before bed. She hasn't gone out of town in the last three months because she just had a baby boy in December and has been spending all her time with him before she goes back to work. She has stayed here a couple of times with the boys and will have the oldest call Dad though.

Anyways I just thought I would bring this up to ask about it not to insinuate that JH had anything to do with Lucas being gone but just to get a timeline idea. You would think it's something LE would have thought of it. I am sure they have looked her phone records though. But I just haven't seen this mentioned before by anyone here on WS.

If this has already been posted and I missed it, I apologize. Just wondering what the outcome of court was today? We know what was on the affidavit about marijuana and OG. What happened with that information? JMO

If its free because you have a gift card and your really want Olive Garden not strange at all to take your 1 yr old and go use the gift card. Not saying her motivation was she wanted to spend precious time alone with her 1 yr old, she was hungry and had a gift card.

I don't think it's so much about spending time with baby, I think it's about getting out of the house (while there's a dead body in it). Having just gone through whatever caused Lucas to 'disappear', I don't think many people would want to sit and eat in the house straight away after. At least that's the way I felt about it in Sherin's case, and I can only imagine it might be something similar for EG?

We don't know whose suggestion OG with the gift card was. If EG says she's tired from cleaning, high from the bowls, maybe JH says "why don't you use that gift card I gave you and take yourself and the kids out for dinner? You deserve it!"

OR EG makes the suggestion to make JH feel appreciated, "I've got the munchies, I don't feel like cooking. Oh hey, remember the gift card you gave me, I'll go to OG" thus turning things from the situation in the house to "you're so good to me/I appreciate you so much" and she's going to get out of the house and go to dinner, therefore she'll have to sign off messenger and stop talking to him, but do this in a way that it doesn't cause him suspicion.

NCAA will be center stage through Saturday I’m afraid. With all the extra people in town though I wonder if they would show the flyer at the arena on screen between games maybe?

Excellent idea!
ETA: who to contact about this?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

There has to be some reason for her to actually go and eat inside the restaurant. If she were just hungry and only had the OG gift card, it would seem easier to grab takeout and head back home, especially with MH and a possibly sick Lucas.
She had to realize there would be cameras and witnesses -- she knew sweet Lucas would be absent and it would be found out.
IMO, she was establishing an alibi.

I'm wondering if there were ANY MORE phone calls on her phone? What made them alert to these two phone calls? If there were no more, then I would suspect another phone..burn phone? She graciously offered her phone, not thinking about the two phone calls. Also, as already questioned by another poster, did she take anything home for Luke? It would be very telling if she did NOT. My brain won't shut off thinking of possibilities. :(

She could have erased anything of value off of the physical phone, but when they subpoena the actual records, they will check and balance

I am a mandatory report. I have had a lot of parents in my face after I tell them I will be calling CPS. I don't believe in blindsiding people. It is not our duty to evaluate any suspicion. We have CPS workers and courts to do that. I come from a family of CPS workers. I work critical care. If we suspect , we report. Simple. The police dropped the ball and could be culpable, although I do not know the circumstances involved. I would rather report and be wrong. Anyone who knows me is aware that I am fiercely protective of children and the elderly. I report.

Ditto here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member