Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i was close enough to come help. Good luck tomorrow. My fingers are crossed.

This is what I have been wondering since day one. Has anyone besides the neighbor who saw him alive on the 11 seen him after this date."

WillenFan21, you seem to keep missing repeated posts that reiterate that the verified insider () has information that leads to the question of what happened to Lucas after 6pm on Friday, the day before he was reported missing. I take that to mean that somebody either saw or heard from Lucas before that time on the Friday, the 16th. I just wanted to point that out to you in case you missed it.

Your question if dad regularly called Lucas to touch base with him, or say goodnight is a good point. It certainly appears that dad and stepmom had contact while he was away. If JH was a dedicated dad who spoke with Lucas, he would know if Lucas wasn't available for some reason, to speak to him on that Friday, which could be significant. Unfortunately, I suspect that Lucas did not get daily calls from dad. JMO

I just got word that Tim and TEQ needs searchers for tomorrow. If anyone is available to help please message me for details. Sorry for the late notice. I just found out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm me # or when and where thank u PB!!

This is what I have been wondering since day one. Has anyone besides the neighbor who saw him alive on the 11 seen him after this date? Another question I have that I don't think has been brought up yet is with the Dad working out of town a lot I wonder if he made it a routine to call and talk to the kids before bedtime or even in the evening sometime? This would be telling to know if he talked to Lucas at all on the phone from the 11-17th because that would be another way to get a timeline.

Just wanted to bring this up because my sister whenever she stays here or we would go out of town with my 5 year old nephew she would have him call Dad and talk to him before bed. She hasn't gone out of town in the last three months because she just had a baby boy in December and has been spending all her time with him before she goes back to work. She has stayed here a couple of times with the boys and will have the oldest call Dad though.

Anyways I just thought I would bring this up to ask about it not to insinuate that JH had anything to do with Lucas being gone but just to get a timeline idea. You would think it's something LE would have thought of it. I am sure they have looked her phone records though. But I just haven't seen this mentioned before by anyone here on WS.

Sorry, I should have included Willenfan21's entire post.

For some reason I think EG went to OG because she wanted to be seen. I’m still trying to work this out.
If she just wanted a quick bite to eat with her daughter, why not McDonald’s? However, she likely wouldn’t be noticed there. OG is more of a sit down place where you you take your time and enjoy conversation. A woman alone with a small child would be noticed by staff and other patrons. Gift card aside, I think she went there deliberately and made a point of using her phone, but I can’t figure out why. JMO

I know. Nothing against the wee little one, but it's not like you can carry on a conversation with a one year old for over an hour. They're busy eating and being curious of their surroundings and making a mess. You can't really take your eyes off of them for a second, either, as some kids try to climb out of those high chairs or booster seats. I can't imagine an hour with a one year old in a sit down setting- not one of my kids would last that long when they were that age! Once THEY were done eating, so was hubby and I, lol!

I just got word that Tim and TEQ needs searchers for tomorrow. If anyone is available to help please message me for details. Sorry for the late notice. I just found out.

Is there any sort of verification we can get on Lucas’ usual bedtime?
The shower and pull up comment leads me to believe whatever took place was around this time-

TES has announced they need 20 volunteers to search tomorrow. I have the number if anyone needs it.

Is 20 a low or high number in comparison to the searchers that have helped them before?

Is 20 a low or high number in comparison to the searchers that have helped them before?

Tbh I’m not 100% sure. I know they’re really keeping things hush hush due to SM and community involvement. Much more than normal. They’re not even posting on their page.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I spoke to someone who helps with the events of the tournament, she has no decision making power or anything like that but just gave me some general information on how handing out flyers in the past has been handled. Unfortunately they generally don't allow it because people come out of the woodwork handing out flyers to promote their businesses, religious pamphlets and things of that nature and attendees complain about being approached plus unfortunately alot of flyers end up on the ground blowing all around creating alot of trash and cleanup. Hopefully something as important as a missing child flyer would be looked at differently.

Could y'all stand outside in the parking lot with signs? I wonder if they'd allow that?

She had a gift card for OG...perhaps that was her only option for food? i.e...did she have any other $ to eat/food in the house? If not...you probably go to the place that you have a gift card for.

ETA...Busylady, I just saw you said pretty much the same thing above. Makes sense to me.

What breaks my heart is, assuming that Lucas could still have been alive at that point, just what was he supposed to eat if she stuffed her face and fed the baby? What excuse did she have for not bringing him with her to have dinner, too?

What breaks my heart is, assuming that Lucas could still have been alive at that point, just what was he supposed to eat if she stuffed her face and fed the baby? What excuse did she have for not bringing him with her to have dinner, too?

My take on that......
A. Oh, but he has been sick,and was sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up he has been so tired. I was just going to go out and grab our meal and bring it home for him.
B. He wasn’t at the house. Maybe he was visiting someone so she could get her cleaning done and have some “me” time.
Excuses I can think of......... MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed! I try to think like her and I just can’t. I come up with ideas of the worst cases I’ve heard of and imagine that poor Lucas went through exactly the nightmares we hear of ... I don’t understand. I’ll never wrap my head around it- if she didn’t want to love for him and care for him, there were options!!! I’d rather be known to give up on a child than murder one..... like isn’t that more rational thinking ??!! Idk. 😞sad is all I know

You all have given me SO much food for thought -- having some experience and dealings with some really good, detailed liars in my lifetime, I'm just putting my thoughts out there.

This leads me to what I have been thinking the last 24 hours, and cannot shake it. The interview. She indicated deception several times, shifts blame throughout the interview (NEVER in my care when accidents happened), Used the word “we” (We’d tell him “you know, be careful”, ) Shift blame to brothers and cousins. Who is WE? We would assume JH, but what if it’s not?
One thing I haven’t seen discussed which is nagging at me, is this comment: At 1:20 in the interview video she states
“This is very painful that this is happening at a time like this”
At a time like this? What else is going on?
We have all talked about elaborating too much on what would be an insignficant detail. Things that wouldn’t matter.
Early morning
Talking
Standing
Smoking A cigarette
Cold
Stranded
3 o’clock nap like we always do
Pull Up
Shower
Sleep
Why I went down

Woke up
Gone
Back door open.
Then insert in there Cleaning the house on the 16th. 3:00 smokes a few bowls. Around 4 (NAP TIME)-Takes MH to Olive Garden. What happened to nap time at shower like they always do at 3pm?? Was Lucas left at home? Our VI reported knowledge of him as of late on the 16th. Guys, am I off the rails here? I have been analyzing looking for details, when I am not out searching- I don’t post a lot, but I’m going to start throwing the things out here for us to dissect. In her interview, I see deception statements several times, I know she knows what or how this happened, who else is involved...I believe there is another male involved-who the hell is this person.?
Feedback PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
One thing I think most of have observed with pathological liars who commit crimes (such as Casey Anthony, who was actually convicted of lying), is that they tend to sprinkle little bits of truth in with their lies. For example, in Casey's jailhouse tapes, she said things to her parents like, "I feel she (Caylee) is close," or words to that effect. And of course, as we later learned, Caylee was really close-just around the corner from the house basically.
I think it is pretty obvious EG is a liar, but even liars tell small truths here and there. They are minimizing their crimes, but they are also letting small true details slip.
So where are the bits of truth in EG's statements?
Because I think that is what will lead us to finding Lucas. IMO
BBM
Speculating on bits of truth – EG, I agree, is a habitual liar and blame-shifter. I’m certain she employs this in all her relationships as needed. She has to think carefully – what did she tell LE? What did she tell JH? What did she tell anyone else she spoke to? OG was the exception to naptime because she told JH that's where she'd be....?

Is it possible that the 3 am, standing in the cold, smoking a cigarette was what she recalls the night she disposed of Lucas? Is it possible this strange couple is someone she encountered – perhaps it was reversed and THEY offered HER assistance and expressed worry that she was stranded. Perhaps she reacted in a hostile or aggressive fashion after being startled. Perhaps they said, “Don’t get offended, we were just trying to be nice.”
Maybe too nice and tidy, but I think there’s a reason she was so detailed, and she wants this couple she saw (whatever the circumstances) to know she’s a “nice person, no misunderstanding intended….” OR…. She needs a reason to be out in the cold at 3 am smoking when JH thought she was at home in bed, whatever – maybe this couple were hanging out at the house, not just in the neighborhood and should neighbors mention them, she’ll tell them this is WHY she was talking to them.

I think it’s important to note that in the Affidavit … Cleaning the house being the important part of that scenario
Yes in the Haleigh Cummins case live-in girlfriend Misty C also claimed variously to be sleeping or cleaning….
RSBM. Cleaning was important to both of them – they were trying to make a case for themselves that they were already cleaning as part of a routine and NOT because anything happened. Nothing happened here, Officer. Just my normal cleaning day.
BBM...The affidavit states Glass offered consent to search her phone. Maybe they weren't so much focused on that day but focused on a way to charge her with something and they found that on her phone? Just a thought.
I think you’re absolutely right. Something was hinky as they were working backwards from the 911 call. Perhaps there was some nervousness or elbowing or comments like, “Remember, babe? I told you that’s what we did yesterday/this morning/etc” and with each request for further substantiation, answers just got more detailed and more awkward. Something resulted in the Miranda, as the Affidavit states the officer requested the phone post-Miranda. http://www.kake.com/story/37715009/document-details-child-endangerment-case-against-emily-glass Perhaps an account for her whereabouts after 4 pm on the 16th took a little too long for anyone’s comfort. IMO, I think the redaction probably details the actual arrest and perhaps who she called that afternoon.

I hesitate going here because it’s not argued in the Affidavit. But.

The Affidavit (unless in the redaction) does not verify EGs presence at OG. It simply says EG claims that’s where she went, she sent messages to JH telling him that’s what she was doing, and there were cell phone pings in the vicinity of OG.

Why the gift card? Perhaps she had the munchies, it was free food. Perhaps they asked for a receipt or how she paid and upon realizing she couldn’t verify her purchase, she said “Oh, I used a gift card.” Perhaps she remembered she had an unused gift card, maybe she was winging it.

We don’t know if she went or not, but the thought occurred to me that when EG gives her answers, she has to think about 1) what sounds good to LE … AND 2) whatever fits with whatever she said to whomever else during any conversation in the questioned time period. What if OG was what she told JH so he wouldn’t call her during that period – “don’t bother me now dear, we’re going out to eat.” The call later? “Why don’t we skip the call/skype tonight? We’re all tired, full – I think we’ll all go to bed early.”

IMO.JMO. :moo:

What confuses me is if Lucas died at the house I would of thought dogs would of picked up on that, if she transported a Lucas in her car after he was deceased dogs should of picked up on that. I just feel like whatever happened to Lucas did not happen at home. We have heard nothing about them impounding her car, maybe they did and we just didn't hear about it.

You all have given me SO much food for thought -- having some experience and dealings with some really good, detailed liars in my lifetime, I'm just putting my thoughts out there.

BBM
Speculating on bits of truth – EG, I agree, is a habitual liar and blame-shifter. I’m certain she employs this in all her relationships as needed. She has to think carefully – what did she tell LE? What did she tell JH? What did she tell anyone else she spoke to? OG was the exception to naptime because she told JH that's where she'd be....?

Is it possible that the 3 am, standing in the cold, smoking a cigarette was what she recalls the night she disposed of Lucas? Is it possible this strange couple is someone she encountered – perhaps it was reversed and THEY offered HER assistance and expressed worry that she was stranded. Perhaps she reacted in a hostile or aggressive fashion after being startled. Perhaps they said, “Don’t get offended, we were just trying to be nice.”
Maybe too nice and tidy, but I think there’s a reason she was so detailed, and she wants this couple she saw (whatever the circumstances) to know she’s a “nice person, no misunderstanding intended….” OR…. She needs a reason to be out in the cold at 3 am smoking when JH thought she was at home in bed, whatever – maybe this couple were hanging out at the house, not just in the neighborhood and should neighbors mention them, she’ll tell them this is WHY she was talking to them.

RSBM. Cleaning was important to both of them – they were trying to make a case for themselves that they were already cleaning as part of a routine and NOT because anything happened. Nothing happened here, Officer. Just my normal cleaning day.

I think you’re absolutely right. Something was hinky as they were working backwards from the 911 call. Perhaps there was some nervousness or elbowing or comments like, “Remember, babe? I told you that’s what we did yesterday/this morning/etc” and with each request for further substantiation, answers just got more detailed and more awkward. Something resulted in the Miranda, as the Affidavit states the officer requested the phone post-Miranda. http://www.kake.com/story/37715009/document-details-child-endangerment-case-against-emily-glass Perhaps an account for her whereabouts after 4 pm on the 16th took a little too long for anyone’s comfort. IMO, I think the redaction probably details the actual arrest and perhaps who she called that afternoon.

The Affidavit (unless in the redaction) does not verify EGs presence at OG. It simply says EG claims that’s where she went, she sent messages to JH telling him that’s what she was doing, and there were cell phone pings in the vicinity of OG.

Why the gift card? Perhaps she had the munchies, it was free food. Perhaps they asked for a receipt or how she paid and upon realizing she couldn’t verify her purchase, she said “Oh, I used a gift card.” Perhaps she remembered she had an unused gift card, maybe she was winging it.

We don’t know if she went or not, but the thought occurred to me that when EG gives her answers, she has to think about 1) what sounds good to LE … AND 2) whatever fits with whatever she said to whomever else during any conversation in the questioned time period. What if OG was what she told JH so he wouldn’t call her during that period – “don’t bother me now dear, we’re going out to eat.” The call later? “Why don’t we skip the call/skype tonight? We’re all tired, full – I think we’ll all go to bed early.”

Wow!!! You got my brain going. Here I thought I was checked out for the night 😬

What confuses me is if Lucas died at the house I would of thought dogs would of picked up on that, if she transported a Lucas in her car after he was deceased dogs should of picked up on that. I just feel like whatever happened to Lucas did not happen at home. We have heard nothing about them impounding her car, maybe they did and we just didn't hear about it.

Yes I think that is where a lot of us are lost- where do you turn next ?! What direction do you go? I feel this is how she had help otherwise the dogs would have picked something up at the home or in th the car ... IMO

BBM

Jumping off your post
We also see her giving odd details, without prompting seemingly.
Like the much mentioned pull-up
Like the couple smoking a cigarette outside...

Why does she specify she was cleaning before she smoked marijuana? Is it to justify wanting to smoke? Is it to justify a smell of cleaners in the home? Of course we don’t know what the officer asked but it does make me wonder why she fills in these blanks with oddly specific yet not quite appropriate to the question details....

I think if someone maybe gave her a long enough awkward silence she might fill it up with all sorts of details!

I tried to message you but it’s saying your box is full? Anyway I’m available tomorrow to help, can you let me know what I need to do?

Jumping off your post
We also see her giving odd details, without prompting seemingly.
Like the much mentioned pull-up
Like the couple smoking a cigarette outside...

Why does she specify she was cleaning before she smoked marijuana? Is it to justify wanting to smoke? Is it to justify a smell of cleaners in the home? Of course we don’t know what the officer asked but it does make me wonder why she fills in these blanks with oddly specific yet not quite appropriate to the question details....

I think if someone maybe gave her a long enough awkward silence she might fill it up with all sorts of details!

Unfortunately, it's hard to tell sometimes -- the use of details and minutiae can be the sign of a good storyteller that just pays attention....OR a very good liar. In the latter, they're spinning, just talking, and also thinking, "Why would they question me? If I were lying I couldn't describe it like I was there." You're right, I think she's trying to fill the uncomfortable silence with details she thinks won't get her in trouble. I think the cleaning could have happened anytime before she called 911, but she had to insert that she had just cleaned the house...and that she would have done it anyway, whether anything had "happened" or not -- but of course, it didn't, Officer.

Random thought...if she had vacuumed and there were no Lucas-sized footprints disrupting the vacuum path, could that have been a bit of a clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry