Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably way behind but, it's entirely possible this is the "new info" LE had to share with TEQ, and we don't know where they're searching - they're keeping that from the public (last I heard).

I don’t think this is new information as she was arrested back on the 21st, so they had to have had this info in order to make that arrest.

Also, I think LE is being very specific about what info they release...basically stating the bare minimum they have to, but enough to make this endangerment charge stick. The affidavit states that she said she went to OG, her fb msg to JH states the same, and her phone calls from that area verify the same. So that’s enough “proof” for their endangerment charge.

I find it telling that they never said anything about being seen on the OG cameras, her phone pings, any other calls/texts she may have made from another area, etc which is all info I believe they have uncovered.

MOO

We know he was not with her. confirmed this afternoon.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thank you Henry! I missed it...( work really should allow me to take off for this....) sorry. I deleted

Yes, but you have to be friends with them to see if they’ve checked in or posted pics with the tag. I just tried. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rmt- do you have the TES # available? The one you use if you were able to search?

I would like to know what she ordered at OG.
Alcohol?
Any food to-go? Like...for Lucas?

Rmt- do you have the TES # available? The one you use if you were able to search?

I think that I do. You want it? (Obviously if you’re asking...) Longest day ever. Lol. Sending what I have to you now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been wanting to go to this location. I just haven't made it yet.

and did she go anywhere else! this is so frustrating

Agreed, so frustrating ! We get a tid bit of info here, and a week later, a little more, and than another week and another little bit of info!!! I get it- it’s an investigation but I so wish I could do more to solve this puzzle and help poor Lucas - I’m so ticked how bad the system has failed a poor, innocent child yet again.

I think EG had help & that help came within the hour or so she was at OG. IMO, she showed all her cards with that "alibi" = or at least she thinks she did. I think LE suspects LH didn't disappear on the 17th. I think she thinks she's getting away with it. I think her help is someone that stands to lose as much as she does (drug dealer, druggie friend, married lover, etc.) Again, all MOO. I just pray Lucas is found soon.

On another note, if I was their landlord, no way in h-e-double hockey sticks would these people (EG/JH) continue to live in my rental. Unless asked to hold of by LE for whatever reason, they'd have been out yesterday.

The owner would be required to give them a one month eviction notice.

I don't know about Kansas, but in Oregon a landlord can legally give a 72 hour eviction notice to all the unit's tenants when one or more tenants in the home have been charged with certain crimes... not convicted, mind you, charged. So if your husband gets arrested for burglary, for example, in Oregon the landlord can legally give the entire family 72 hours to get out.

One of the things I hope our searchers are paying attention to is tire tracks in places that appear to be off the beaten path. Thanks

Razzledazzels last paragraph today at 3:46pm. You think a male might be involved. I do too. Someone who owes her, who she could trust.

And going off that train of thought, is it possible LE don't believe the timeline given and that's why they looked at phone activity the day before she reported Lucas missing? If I had to guess, I'd guess they looked at activity for several days before the missing report.
They literally have to fill the gap between the 11th when Lucas was seen by the neighbor all the way to the 17th when EG reported him missing. Obviously, he wasn't with her on the 16th for part of the day - so that leaves a really big question mark and opens the possibility of longer distances traveled to hide little Lucas. :(

I hate to go here- but does anyone in EG’s family own farm land or a rural piece of land in general ?! I’ve only been to Kansas once- and it seems where I went was super rural and lots of open area even between towns! I mean, I’m from the land of corn stalks in all but Kansas still seemed pretty rural to me. Lots of hiding spots

They literally have to fill the gap between the 11th when Lucas was seen by the neighbor all the way to the 17th when EG reported him missing. Obviously, he wasn't with her on the 16th for part of the day - so that leaves a really big question mark and opens the possibility of longer distances traveled to hide little Lucas. :(

I feel like someone had to have seen him before 4-6 on the 16th or the VI would have mentioned that. Or atleast the vibe I got was the narrowed down search was 4-6 on 16th through the 17th when EG called 911 to report him missing- I so wish we could atleast know for a fact when he was last seen!!!

Right !!! And not easy to evict especially if they haven't missed any monthly pmts. Landlord just can't evict because they are losers... what should have happened is that landlord shouldn't have even rented to them to begin with. LOL.. just my 2cents

I'm wondering if there were ANY MORE phone calls on her phone? What made them alert to these two phone calls? If there were no more, then I would suspect another phone..burn phone? She graciously offered her phone, not thinking about the two phone calls. Also, as already questioned by another poster, did she take anything home for Luke? It would be very telling if she did NOT. My brain won't shut off thinking of possibilities. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For some reason I think EG went to OG because she wanted to be seen. I’m still trying to work this out.
If she just wanted a quick bite to eat with her daughter, why not McDonald’s? However, she likely wouldn’t be noticed there. OG is more of a sit down place where you you take your time and enjoy conversation. A woman alone with a small child would be noticed by staff and other patrons. Gift card aside, I think she went there deliberately and made a point of using her phone, but I can’t figure out why. JMO
'
I've been taking a few hours to think and yours' is a very interesting post. Agree that she wanted to be seen, All I can think of is that some unknown person was doing something to/with Lucas at that time. Probably involving another vehicle.
Gee I really hope there is outdoor video from the OG. And that she is clearly seen parking and getting out.
The releasing of this redacted affidavit just shows us a tiny look into how much information LE/FBI must have. All except where the heck little LH is.
Back to my thoughts.:thinking::gaah:
just my own frustrated opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members