Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she means a hitter? Where only a small amount of MJ is put in at the tip? Might have just been easier to refer to it as a bowl...and no, not making excuses for her but damn, that is a LOT of marijuana if she really did mean bowls...
LOL, should one of us do a recreation of the scene to test this senario? Just kidding.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I like the idea that she could have scoped out places on her way back home from OG. Waddy think, 1-2 mile radius?

This leads me to what I have been thinking the last 24 hours, and cannot shake it. The interview. She indicated deception several times, shifts blame throughout the interview (NEVER in my care when accidents happened), Used the word “we” (We’d tell him “you know, be careful”, ) Shift blame to brothers and cousins. Who is WE? We would assume JH, but what if it’s not?
One thing I haven’t seen discussed which is nagging at me, is this comment: At 1:20 in the interview video she states
“This is very painful that this is happening at a time like this”
At a time like this? What else is going on?

We have all talked about elaborating too much on what would be an insignficant detail. Things that wouldn’t matter.
Early morning
Talking
Standing
Smoking A cigarette
Cold
Stranded
3 o’clock nap like we always do
Pull Up
Shower
Sleep
Why I went down

Woke up
Gone
Back door open.
Then insert in there Cleaning the house on the 16th. 3:00 smokes a few bowls. Around 4 (NAP TIME)-Takes MH to Olive Garden. What happened to nap time at shower like they always do at 3pm?? Was Lucas left at home? Our VI reported knowledge of him as of late on the 16th. Guys, am I off the rails here? I have been analyzing looking for details, when I am not out searching- I don’t post a lot, but I’m going to start throwing the things out here for us to dissect. In her interview, I see deception statements several times, I know she knows what or how this happened, who else is involved...I believe there is another male involved-who the hell is this person.?

Feedback PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regarding the pull ups, if little guy was sick, I feel she would have kept him in pull ups. Much easier to change a pull up once or twice a day than to clean up sheets, bedding, and clothing. Keep him in bed with a pull up on, and instruct him not to leave his bed. It also explains why if/when they find our little Lucas he will be in a pull up, and the reason a pull up was on him during the day. Which also give me so hope, if this was her thinking then it also says, to me, that Lucas is 'findable'.

Did a poster state that JH had given her a gift card to Olive Garden? I can't find a link or article regarding a gift card, however if that is true, then yes I see her going out to eat, even with a one year old because it would have cost her nothing. My grandson is here for a couple of days and I'm not able to research as much as I want, but getting the feeling we are closing in on her timeline and that Lucas may very well be close by. I so hope. One the night of the 16th, it is my speculation only, that Lucas was sick in bed or not 'here', EG's smoking, cleaning, out to eat was her time to plan.

I send the warmest hugs and love to all those that loved Lucas, can't imagine knowing that someone (such as Eg) could have the answers or more information.

A few things jump out at me on the affidavit.
1. This statement from the Detective:
35f5f3b1e29ea5b789360053469357a1.jpg

2. There are a few sentences redacted that are most likely crucial and what he is referencing in the ss above.

3. Maybe it’s because marijuana is legal where I live, but knowing the drug referenced is marijuana and not anything hard, makes me look at this a bit differently. Granted, it’s stupid to get high when you have 2 young children to take care of and even more stupid to then get behind the wheel with at least one of them in the car, but it’s certainly not on the level that I believe many here were assuming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the pull ups, if little guy was sick, I feel she would have kept him in pull ups. Much easier to change a pull up once or twice a day than to clean up sheets, bedding, and clothing. Keep him in bed with a pull up on, and instruct him not to leave his bed. It also explains why if/when they find our little Lucas he will be in a pull up, and the reason a pull up was on him during the day. Which also give me so hope, if this was her thinking then it also says, to me, that Lucas is 'findable'.

Did a poster state that JH had given her a gift card to Olive Garden? I can't find a link or article regarding a gift card, however if that is true, then yes I see her going out to eat, even with a one year old because it would have cost her nothing. My grandson is here for a couple of days and I'm not able to research as much as I want, but getting the feeling we are closing in on her timeline and that Lucas may very well be close by. I so hope. One the night of the 16th, it is my speculation only, that Lucas was sick in bed or not 'here', EG's smoking, cleaning, out to eat was her time to plan.

I send the warmest hugs and love to all those that loved Lucas, can't imagine knowing that someone (such as Eg) could have the answers or more information.

Yes JH “sent her gift cards”.. that’s what is stated in the affidavit released today. I’ll repost the news link

You bring up a VERY good point. It may be LE 101, or maybe it hadn't occurred to them. Either way, I wanted to flag this part of your posts for our VIs to notice, in case they want to bring it up with LE.

I also want to add that it would be peculiar if there was activity at the house while EG was at the OG.

Good point GigTu!!!!! ANY camera in the area that could pick up lights. Wow, good point.

I also meant to ask if and Walmart will come into play here, as it often does in other cases....

I remember mention of one being near Harrison Park...what about others?

Did she go out for "cleaning supplies", or other supplies? Hardware/home stores, etc?

Just thinking out loud here.... IMO EG is perfectly capable of carrying this whole disappearance out on her own. She is a liar. She is a manipulator. She is smart. Olive Garden is a red herring IMO. She knows they have cameras. Even if she is seen there with just the baby, she would easily say she left Lucas at home for whatever reason and claim she saw absolutely nothing wrong with leaving him alone. I mean she was only gone for an hour, right... (sarcasm)

IF she had help, it would have to be someone she could absolutely trust with her life. Somebody that owed her something. Somebody with a criminal past. Somebody smart. Somebody not JH.

Ok, I'm done now....

I have too but it is by far very unusual to go eat at a place like Olive Garden alone. I am willing to bet someone either went with her or she met someone there.

We need to find out much more about this visit to Olive Garden and who may have met her there or was already with her.

I have gone with just my 2 yr old granddaughter a couple of times. They have a great 5 dollar spaghetti plate for KIDS ONLY meal, and she and I both love their hot bread.

I still want to know if Lucas was at the meal with them or not. I don't think it has been verified either way yet, right?

I think it’s important to note that in the Affidavit She states she was cleaning the house, smoke some bowls and went to OG. Cleaning the house being the important part of that scenario

Yes in the Haleigh Cummins case live-in girlfriend Misty C also claimed variously to be sleeping or cleaning. But then she woke to back door propped with a brick and no Haleigh.
http://*******************.blogspot.com/2012/11/*******************-of-misty-croslin-911.html
snippet:
"911: “OK when did you last see her?”Misty Croslin: “Um, we like just, you know…it was about 10 o’clock- she was sleeping- I was cleaning…
Here is another indicator of deception. The 911 operator asked about the last time Misty saw Haleigh. This is a sensitive question. Misty was asked when was the last time "you" saw her. Misty is unable to take ownership and begins with "um" stalling to think (a parent on high alert has adrenaline pumping overtime and has VIVID recall) and then weakens her statement with "we like just", "you know" ("you know" is often a phrase, but it is also employed to convince rather than report. This is supposed to be an informative call; not an editorialized story nor a building of an alibi. Misty began the call building her alibi; not reporting)
Misty said she was sleeping, but did not answer the question precisely, but immediateley changed the subject back away from the missing child to herself:
"I was cleaning"
:thinking::moo:

Yes, I'm curious if the sighting of Lucas on the 16th was before or after the trip to OG. And when he was seen, was he awake and active? Or was he "sleeping"?

I'm wondering if something happened to Lucas, she smoked to try to settle her nerves and try to think of a cover. Then she decided to take the baby out to eat so she could drive around and scout out a possible dump location, they go home and she waits for dark to do the deed, hence us needing to concentrate on the dark hours of the 16th-17th?
I wish we knew if she drove directly to OG and the directly back home, or if there were any out of the way routes taken to get from one place to another (for example, did she take lots of back roads on her way to and from OG?).

She had her phone at OG! Tower pings!

That must have been some crap weed! A few hits should have done her fine. I guess it depends on how big the bowl of her pipe is, but yes I agree that sounds superfluous and excessive. Interesting.
Maybe she was sharing all those bowls.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Like you said in a previous post I think they are tabling the charge for Lucas because if they charge her for neglect of Lucas at that time they can’t turn around with a higher charge. Wouldn’t that be considered double jeopardy

Yes, it would. But I’m thinking that since LE had enough to charge EG with child endangerment on the daughter, they could take Lucas out as one of the counts. As you can see, they have to put a lot of information on the charges that can be made public so if they can keep Lucas out of the charges, they will due to it be an ongoing investigation. Now, if EG left Lucas home alone, that can be a different charge with one count being for Lucas. If EG was meeting with someone to eat, it’s very easy to say Lucas is at school, Beech has latchkey. My stepkids went there and I’d pick them up as late as 6:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure that said without saying that Lucas was NOT at OG

Again, my suspicion is that she had much more in her pipe than natural cheech and chong herbs....more like stuff made in the bathtub out of nasty chemicals (meth, etc). Moo.

I have gone with just my 2 yr old granddaughter a couple of times. They have a great 5 dollar spaghetti plate for KIDS ONLY meal, and she and I both love their hot bread.

I still want to know if Lucas was at the meal with them or not. I don't think it has been verified either way yet, right?

PB pretty well verified that he wasn't there.

I just thought of something. I'm still on him being sick and that actually being caused by internal injuries from being beaten. So, he was sick for 2 weeks before he was disappeared. 17-14= the 3rd. The incident with EG's son and JH was on the 4th. I'm seriously thinking something happened at that point and it just took him a while to die from the injuries. If his spleen was injured, it could've easily taken 2 weeks for it to finally burst. Maybe that's why JH is still on her side, too. (not saying that JH beat Lucas... but that he was involved in the incident on the 4th).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14