Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF there is a lawyer on here maybe they can explain....however from what I found, It is possible, the 'high' bond, could be a result of a court order by Butler County Courts along with failure to follow the Judges rules about drugs. Also, in the article, which I will make a few snips below, any contact with any other children could be in jeopardy because of smoking marijuana.....this is what I take from the article.

EG "has had anger issues and until a few months ago was allowed only supervised visits with her own two young sons, according to court records." This would be Butler County.

"A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys’ father." This would be in 2017

EG had unneeded confrontation, bad language, in front of and to the children. The children father said she assaulted him while he 'held' them. EG would fight people she dated, broke windows.

Whatever rules Butler County Judge set up, was going to slowly allow EG to have more parenting time after she completed certain courses.

"The order said that Glass “has used illegal drugs in the past and is forgiven” but warned that any future use would be seen as “a choice by her not to parent” her children. She was not allowed to leave Butler and Sedgwick counties with the children."

EG filed an affidavit and said she was "“fit and proper parent,” was “stable and clean from any illicit drugs” and should be able to “spend quality, alone time” with her children."

The bond could have been high because of the anger issues, physical assault, and drug use....all which violated Butler County orders, even though this was now taking place in Sedgwick County. I wonder, if EG is released, if she could be picked up by Butler County for violation of court orders?

The below is a good article by the Wichita Eagle Newspaper.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

I don’t believe she ever took any of the parenting courses that were required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this 3 times...did I miss something here. If they went to Olive Garden the day before he was reported missing. Where was Lucas??? She says that she went Olive Garden with baby girl after smoking marijuana. I’m so confused...

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Af...e-Lucas-Hernandez-went-missing-476690153.html

"The document goes on to say Glass made two phone calls on Feb. 16 at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. The phone calls were made from the area of Central and Rock, near where an Olive Garden is located.

A portion of the document has been redacted."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Af...e-Lucas-Hernandez-went-missing-476690153.html

Mappers? (I'm sure you guys are already on it...)

Just a thought on the use of the word 'a few' in regards to quantity of bowls . . . For one person, even a heavy smoker - that's still quite a bit.

But if you're sharing with other people, it becomes a lot more feasible.

Maybe a bit of a slip there.

I read this 3 times...did I miss something here. If they went to Olive Garden the day before he was reported missing. Where was Lucas??? She says that she went Olive Garden with baby girl after smoking marijuana. I’m so confused...

I don't think you're missing anything. Lucas wasn't with her, at least not alive. He would have been seen on a surveillance camera if he was visible in the car or in the restaurant. Could his body have been in her car?

Unsettling is an understatement. Did you by chance take any selfies or other pics that might show who was there, cars, etc. Did you see anyone taking pics?

No pictures. Looked back at texts and I arrived at 6:13. I have no idea when she left the parking lot. Just gross thinking we were so close to crossing paths.

JMO
Ok if she was at Olive Garden the 16th without Lucas then IMO he was already gone at that point.

She called LE on the 17th to report him missing but he was already gone IMO. It probably took her a whole day or more to get enough courage to make the 911 call.

IMO I think we can safely move the timeline to when he goes back missing to at least the 16th before she arrived at Olive Garden.

I don't think you're missing anything. Lucas wasn't with her, at least not alive. He would have been seen on a surveillance camera if he was visible in the car or in the restaurant. Could his body have been in her car?

So sad to even think about. :(

MidgeMontana said:
Is it possible that Lucas was with her and the only reason we are not reading that is because this charge pertains only to the sister?
She was originally charged with two counts, which leads me to believe Lucas was probably with them?
This could account for the other charge, that was dropped because they were digging deeper. (Lucas)
No

So, with that in mind, are we still set on Late hours Feb 16 - Early Morning Hours Feb 17th or are we possibly looking at an earlier day or daylight hours on the 16?
That might change search area possibilities.

JMO
Ok if she was at Olive Garden the 16th without Lucas then IMO he was already gone at that point.

She called LE on the 17th to report him missing but he was already gone IMO. It probably took her a whole day or more to get enough courage to make the 911 call.

IMO I think we can safely move the timeline to when he goes back missing to at least the 16th before she arrived at Olive Garden.

Those are my thoughts as well.

JMO
Wait a minute too. If JH went to the Olive Garden with her and they did not have Lucas then he knows what happened to her IMO. They were probably making plans during dinner how to break the news to LE.

Im sick of her and him at this point.

I am the older generation so I was more use to seeing it in the rolled form back in my days. I am really dating myself now, not up to date on drugs these days. Just prescriptions. Lol
Well, cannabis can be prescribed in some states, so get with the times! (I'm just teasing you)

Yes, several bowls back to back seems excessive even for a daily smoker, IMO and IME. One wonders if she was feeling particularly stressed.

So, with that in mind, are we still set on Late hours Feb 16 - Early Morning Hours Feb 17th or are we possibly looking at an earlier day or daylight hours on the 16?
That might change search area possibilities.

: can you say if you have any knowledge he was being supervised when she was at the OG?! I don’t care by who, when, where, why- just if there as knowledge of him alive ??!!

JMO
Wait a minute too. If JH went to the Olive Garden with her and they did not have Lucas then he knows what happened to her IMO. They were probably making plans during dinner how to break the news to LE.

Im sick of her and him at this point.

EG told JH via Facebook messenger I believe that she was going. He didn’t go- atleast that’s not what was said in the affidavit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member