Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the Eldorado lake this weekend. There was only four of us. We didn't find anything but there is so much land to check it's overwhelming. I'll keep checking though.

I agree. I think this is the case too.

I hope they actually forwarded the number. It would be absurd to expect the tip line number to change after hundreds of thousands of people have flyers with that one on it!

The old tip line number will still be answered, it’s just not assigned specifically to Lucas tips any longer. If someone calls in with a tip, they will be given the updated phone numbers to call.

I don’t know if it’s been posted yet- catching up after an appointment this morning - but TXEQ has asked for volunteer searchers to be on standby and ready to mobilize (must have vehicle) at 2pm. There’s a phone number to call can I post it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if it’s been posted yet- catching up after an appointment this morning - but TXEQ has asked for volunteer searchers to be on standby and ready to mobilize (must have vehicle) at 2pm. There’s a phone number to call can I post it?

Did they specify what type of vehicle? Just transportation in general or need a truck?

The old tip line number will still be answered, it’s just not assigned specifically to Lucas tips any longer. If someone calls in with a tip, they will be given the updated phone numbers to call.

I know that's what you were told. It just bothers me that WPD says the old tip line will no longer be monitored. Maybe they will leave a recorded message with the new number. Seems it would be easier to just forward it.

Did they specify what type of vehicle? Just transportation in general or need a truck?

Just vehicle in general

Anyone interested in statement analysis for this case might check out some sites today?

Just a thought of caution about reading too much into the tipline thing. My assumption is that it's still an active WPD operations # - it's just not dedicated solely to Lucas' case anymore. It doesn't mean that they don't still welcome tips; just that they're not getting enough tips at this time to justify the dedicated line.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Good Point! :thumb:

Tip line may still be used for Lucas AND for other cases...
JMO...

IMO they are searching hard for clues to Lucas' whereabouts because they 1)have new information and 2)EG is scheduled for court in the morning. I am wishing them the very best of luck. :justice: For Lucas.
jmo

Thank you and good luck to all of those out searching today! I wish I could be there to help :(

Stepmom of missing boy — Lucas Hernandez — wants lower bond, says she's not a threat

The jailed stepmother of a missing Wichita boy is asking a judge to change her bond so she can go home to her husband and have contact with the boy and other children.

“Defendant does not pose a threat or harm to the community,” Emily Glass’ attorney argues in a court document filed in Sedgwick County District Court on Friday.

Glass, 26, is the stepmother of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, who had been missing for 23 days as of Monday. Wichita police and the FBI have been conducting a criminal investigation of the boy’s disappearance. Police, volunteers and a national group have assisted in looking for Lucas.

Glass’s attorney says that the stepmother’s $50,000 bond is too high.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article204719964.html

I'm still learning and don't know how to quote the article itself and I don't know if this has been discussed yet, this is the first I am seeing of it in msm.

" Stepmom of missing boy — Lucas Hernandez — wants lower bond, says she's not a threat"

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I had not seen this. Thank you. What is everyone thinking will happen in court tomorrow?

Stepmom of missing boy — Lucas Hernandez — wants lower bond, says she's not a threat

The jailed stepmother of a missing Wichita boy is asking a judge to change her bond so she can go home to her husband and have contact with the boy and other children.

“Defendant does not pose a threat or harm to the community,” Emily Glass’ attorney argues in a court document filed in Sedgwick County District Court on Friday.

Glass, 26, is the stepmother of 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez, who had been missing for 23 days as of Monday. Wichita police and the FBI have been conducting a criminal investigation of the boy’s disappearance. Police, volunteers and a national group have assisted in looking for Lucas.

Glass’s attorney says that the stepmother’s $50,000 bond is too high.

Interesting that it states that she listed JH as her husband in court documents...

Spousal. Privilege. (“Spouse” can’t testify against her). 🤬🤬🤬

Interesting that it states that she listed JH as her husband in court documents...

Spousal. Privilege. (“Spouse” can’t testify against her). 郎郎郎

Do they meet the condition of "common law" in KS? She just recently said that she preferred to be known as "the live in girlfriend", now that she has called him "husband" in court docs - I guess that would suffice....

Spousal. Privilege. (“Spouse” can’t testify against her). ������

Does this mean JH thinks she has nothing to do with Lucas disappearance?

Do they meet the condition of "common law" in KS?

I have no clue about the KS common law specifics. I believe that in most situations, the couple has to “represent themselves as being married.” For example, they call each other husband and wife. I have a feeling that the DA is going to determine that they are not “married.” JH’s testimony (should we get there at some point) will be of great importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper