Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was because EG was originally arrested on child endangerment charges for Lucas also.
However, I think we will still be able to sleuth her as she has been named a POI in his disappearance.

I think we're currently sleuthing her bc Tricia said so, but I don't know if she's been named a POI by LE. A 3/4 post from refuted a media reference to her as POI.

Of course, the 4th was a long time ago and I may have missed something :)

I sure hope she doesn't get kicked into "fight club" territory. What's the first rule of fight club? Don't talk about fight club :(

I'd really hate to see her off limits for further discussion. I guess we'll know more the 13th at this point.

That's what I am thinking. They don't need any tips now, maybe they have the answers they needed.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Isn't TES out there again today on a new tip?

I think we're currently sleuthing her bc Tricia said so, but I don't know if she's been named a POI by LE. A 3/4 post from refuted a media reference to her as POI.

Of course, the 4th was a long time ago and I may have missed something :)

I sure hope she doesn't get kicked into "fight club" territory. What's the first rule of fight club? Don't talk about fight club :(

I'd really hate to see her off limits for further discussion. I guess we'll know more the 13th at this point.

http://abc7.com/stepmother-appears-in-court-amid-frantic-search-for-missing-boy/3153428/
According to this long article more charges could be coming.

We all have our personal feelings about the amount of information that has been released from LE.....or the type of tips they have asked the public to call in about (specific or vague). My thoughts in no way reflect a questioning of of LE ability (I'm a 3 generation Chicago police family)....however....

....count me in the camp of other WS'ers who mentioned that little snippet of video footage from a convenience store....or a traffic cam picture of her white SUV (or any other vehicle possibly involved in this horrific crime) would have reignited the flame of interest (both media and public).....asking for a more specific tip on have you seen this car? Did you see this person? etc.

People can dissect and discuss and debate ENDLESSLY.....(we all know that :wink:). But if you don't throw out a bone, there's nothing to chew on.....and I sure wish they would for the sake of this case not becoming yesterday's news.

I haven't been able to follow super closely. Where is EquuSearch looking today? Are they going on a tip or what?

The last article I saw said they would not be disclosing the location they are searching. Could shutting down the tip line be because they are close to finding him and want to put all resources into that search? (Trying to think positively and hoping TES find him today).

ETA link: http://www.knssradio.com/articles/texas-equusearch-return-wichita

If anyone does see a ranger at the El Dorado park, maybe have a word with them and tell them to be on the look out in the park and when they put their binoculars over the lake?

I was also going to ask if any searchers are taking binoculars with them to scan the landscape and any water like rivers and lakes?

I wonder if the rangers have checked the park themselves for anything suspicious?

Whenever I hear about parental/caretaker drug abuse and a child missing my heart always sinks. Most of these cases become obvious quickly. :tantrum:

I hope so! I don't know enough about the charging and court processes. I think WPD must consider her a poi, how could they not? They probably think others who we can't mention here are too, imo. I also think WPD likes to keep info close to the vest.

I was looking for a post last thread or so where someone questions the sleuthing of EG and I know it is currently ok for that reason (WS permission), I guess is what I'm trying to say.

I'll see if I can find the March 4th POI or not discussion.

**Found it, thread #8
In reference to a different article from the 4th that I seem to have lost now, but not terribly important
03-05-2018, 12:12 AM#627
She has not officially been named a person of interest.

I wholeheartedly agree with kmartin96

I'm really praying hard that between the TES secrecy and tip line line going down it all means they have someone in pincer claws.

Yes: "Equusearch will return Monday morning to follow up on new information provided by detectives, but the group couldn't disclose where they would be looking."

http://www.knssradio.com/articles/texas-equusearch-return-wichita

http://salinapost.com/2018/03/12/texas-volunteers-return-search-missing-kan-boy/

I have a feeling this new information is it! With this new mention by WPD about the tip center going down and so soon after the recent release of so many fliers and Lucas being mentioned on dateline, I think they have what they need. I expect to hear a PC sometime today.

Nancy Grace follows me on Twitter so I tweeted her about covering Lucas on her pod cast.

I wholeheartedly agree with kmartin96

Just to clarify....I'm not questioning or suggesting that EG isn't a POI.....or questioning that it's acceptable to sleuth her.....

we all just have our things that we're nitpicky about.....and when I pull up Page 1, Missing Persons Discussions.....and scan over the most recent cases......I just think that having the word "ARREST" attached should only be there if the POI has been arrested on charges directly linked to the person who is missing.

Maybe when they dropped all but the child endangerment charge for the daughter, *ARREST* should have been removed. Now hopefully this will all change tomorrow and new charges will be revealed.

I'm really praying hard that between the TES secrecy and tip line line going down it all means they have someone in pincer claws.

I was thinking the same thing. And add in the fact that they have shut down the tip line. Makes me wonder if maybe they've gleaned some crucial information?

Just to clarify....I'm not questioning or suggesting that EG isn't a POI.....or questioning that it's acceptable to sleuth her.....

we all just have our things that we're nitpicky about.....and when I pull up Page 1, Missing Persons Discussions.....and scan over the most recent cases......I just think that having the word "ARREST" attached should only be there if the POI has been arrested on charges directly linked to the person who is missing.

Maybe when they dropped all but the child endangerment charge for the daughter, *ARREST* should have been removed. Now hopefully this will all change tomorrow and new charges will be revealed.

I understood what you meant. It just scared me that we might not be able to sleuth EG anymore. But I'm positive I saw where she had been named a POI so it should be ok. I think there will be more charges tomorrow anyway and some of them will have to do with Lucas. I mean, if one just thinks about it, if EG put her 1 year old in danger in the home, and if Lucas was still alive at that time, between 2 and 4 on the 16th, then obviously Lucas would have been put in harms way too. I think they didn't proceed with the charges re Lucas because they weren't sure if Lucas was alive during the endangerment time listed.

Hello! I just joined WS this past weekend and been following this case on WS and news outlets. Y'all are amazing at what you do/doing to help find LH! Hope and praying he is found soon.

Oh I understand all to well about "real life" demanding out attention. If I weren't capable of serious multi-tasking my world would fall apart :) And I'm not a young one anymore:blushing:.
jmo

Oh, I can multi-task- just not effectively!! What’s your secret? I’m a hyper-focuser!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members