Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t think they would respond lol. I am not a spokesperson so if they respond back I’ll point them to or FLA. this is a job I do not think that I am qualified for. Haha.
3b3679d98688a2152c2a09beac5ca764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know a couple of producers at Dateline and talked to them last week. They prefer to have a family member to interview. Thanks for reaching out to them [emoji172] They usually write articles on Monday. Fingers crossed!

The last thread with them shutting down tipline is all the more reason to major media involved. I have been emailing several of them. ANd I don’t think anybody needs to ask LE for permission

Work is keeping me so bogged down that I'm barely able to get caught up so much of the time. I think I read the Texas Equisearch is back again. Do we know where so that we don't duplicate any search efforts?

Just have a question......when a thread gets the label **ARREST**.....isn't it only when the person arrested in being held on charges directly related to the missing person?

For example, I'm following another case/thread (ACTIVE SEARCH OR - Sara Gomez, 24, Bend, 19 Feb 2018 *Arrest*), and Sara's boyfriend has been arrested for 2 counts of violating a restraining order......they may have backed off of the kidnapping charge until more evidence.....but it's still directly related to Sara being missing).

Unless something changes tomorrow with EG and her charges, technically, she has not been arrested for Lucas being missing.....just child endangerment of her own daughter.

Thoughts?

Just have a question......when a thread gets the label **ARREST**.....isn't it only when the person arrested in being held on charges directly related to the missing person?

For example, I'm following another case/thread (ACTIVE SEARCH OR - Sara Gomez, 24, Bend, 19 Feb 2018 *Arrest*), and Sara's boyfriend has been arrested for 2 counts of violating a restraining order......they may have backed off of the kidnapping charge until more evidence.....but it's still directly related to Sara being missing).

Unless something changes tomorrow with EG and her charges, technically, she has not been arrested for Lucas being missing.....just child endangerment of her own daughter.

Thoughts?

I always wondered that myself.

Thoughts?

That's a really good point.

Oh no...just no

They just announced in on KFDI as well. Ugh.

I know a couple of producers at Dateline and talked to them last week. They prefer to have a family member to interview. Thanks for reaching out to them [emoji172] They usually write articles on Monday. Fingers crossed!

Awesome! Good deal. I wouldn’t put my face on local news let alone Dateline. Haha. When I replied back I said I’d pass info on to you and the family. This girl is not qualified. [emoji6]

Thoughts?

When she was first arrested, there were 2 charges of child endangerment - one for the baby, and the other for Lucas, for something that happened the day prior to her reporting Lucas missing. They have since dropped (or not pressed) the charge for Lucas since it's an ongoing investigation but at the time, her arrest was directly connected to Lucas' safety and well being.

Does anyone know what happens if the tip line number is still used? I have flyers that have been shared 40K times.

Depends on who the call tracking carrier is. Most times they will point the number to another number to still capture. Let me dig and see if I can find the provider. That might give me a better idea.

Thoughts?

I think it was because EG was originally arrested on child endangerment charges for Lucas also.
However, I think we will still be able to sleuth her as she has been named a POI in his disappearance.

Does anyone know what happens if the tip line number is still used? I have flyers that have been shared 40K times.

I just called to find out...the number itself is still working and someone will answer. They will give the updated number out to anyone who calls.

I just called to find out...the number itself is still working and someone will answer. They will give the updated number out to anyone who calls.

Looks like they recycle this number. It is tied to another case in 2016. Usually call tracking/recording companies cycle numbers out so that’s good news. Glad they gave you an answer.

I would definitely call LE and discuss this situation with them. Maybe they could award the number to the family for the tips the fliers might bring in. On top of that Dateline aired Lucas missing just this morning which should be pulling in more tips too!
This actually makes me wonder if they are really close to an arrest on this case and no longer need tips.

Depends on who the call tracking carrier is. Most times they will point the number to another number to still capture. Let me dig and see if I can find the provider. That might give me a better idea.

Thank you!

I would definitely call LE and discuss this situation with them. Maybe they could award the number to the family for the tips the fliers might bring in. On top of that Dateline aired Lucas missing just this morning which should be pulling in more tips too!
This actually makes me wonder if they are really close to an arrest on this case and no longer need tips.
That's what I am thinking. They don't need any tips now, maybe they have the answers they needed.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads