Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #11 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You took the words right out of my mouth. The only thing I read in all of that is “I do what I want!” And in all honesty, it’s true. In her mind she’s gotten away with it.

For 23 days we have all searched, posted to SM, contacted the media, distributed flyers, worried, stressed, cried tears of sadness and hurt for an innocent child, (one that most of us haven’t met) amongst so much more. A child that had very few (not including select family that has been amazing to him), on his side, for the last 5 years. I take a different way to and from work every day to triple check areas I have already checked and will continue to do so.

TWENTY THREE DAYS MISSING. That’s the harsh reality. An innocent little boy.

Well, now that I have gotten that out of my system I will go about my regularly scheduled evening activities of homework, laundry, cleaning, enjoying my children. The things that a MOM does every single day. Even on the days she doesn’t want to.

This isn’t over. I will keep fighting the fight because I don’t give up and that is what Lucas deserves. There is a special place for people who abuse children in my book.

Sick to my stomach. Carry on. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said!
I would NOT be able to live with myself! Even if (BIG IF) she isn’t responsible for Lucas’s disappearance, she’s been PROVEN UNFIT to her “biological” children. Evil, evil woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm interpreting your post to mean "does he strongly suspect?"

Surely LE and the FBI have told him the most likely outcome? And they've told him the same thing they told us, that they don't think Lucas wandered off or was abducted.

It is possible he just wants to talk to her and observe her. Maybe?

I don't even know what I mean at this point... I'm just gobsmacked.

I hope he just wants to talk to her and observe her.

So weird.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I really don't see how a 26 yr old EG can stump an entire LE force plus the FBI. I know others have in the past. Lucas will be found eventually and in the meantime LE is putting all the pieces to the puzzle together. They have to be sure before they can charge with any other crimes or they won't stick. At least I am praying this is the case.

I really don't see how a 26 yr old EG can stump an entire LE force plus the FBI. I know others have in the past. Lucas will be found eventually and in the meantime LE is putting all the pieces to the puzzle together. They have to be sure before they can charge with any other crimes or they won't stick. At least I am praying this is the case.

SABBM

Agreed !

Unless she (EG) had help ?
I've my own theories about that. But just thoughts.
:moo:

Wow.
Really can't quite put my finger on dad's latest statements in that article, though based on past actions, I'm not entirely surprised.

Even if you take Lucas being missing out of the equation, she's still facing charges for endangering their daughter, relatives from both sides of the family have suspected (and reported) abuse some time ago and their previous dealings with WPD highlight their volatile relationship...totally unhealthy and if anything, he should at least question EGs ability to provide proper care for children when he is away.

Yet, it's right there in black and white; he's ready to welcome her back home with open arms if she can get her bond reduced. What?!

Either he's a very calculating, gutsy evil genius and is going to play her like a fiddle or he is in denial in an enormous way. I'm not thinking he's likely to be very skilled in fiddle playing JMO

Nuts. His ACTIONS are nuts.

Dateline just got back to me and they are going to figure out a way to work Lucas in somehow! ❤️

(Wow, well done...I've seen many cases here where Dateline was mentioned as an idea for getting the word out...I can't say I've ever seen it come to fruition...:thinking: )

Eta: or did you mean online "Missing in America"... (I've seen that, Heather Elvis....)

Wichita Police shut down Lucas Hernandez tip line

[....]

Police announced today they are shutting down the tip line because fewer tips are coming in.

[....]

http://www.kake.com/story/37703649/wichita-police-shut-down-lucas-hernandez-tip-line

Whaaaaaaattttt?! Sorry, catching up, I'll try to shut up and read but this is reaaaaaallllly weird....never seen this before....I'm sure others have commented on this....reading...

Shut down the tip line 3 plus weeks I to the investigation because fewer tips are coming in? Something's up....they know something, moo...

(Wow, well done...I've seen many cases here where Dateline was mentioned as an idea for getting the word out...I can't say I've ever seen it come to fruition...:thinking: )

Eta: or did you mean online "Missing in America"... (I've seen that, Heather Elvis....)

We shall toast a virtual toast when/if it pans out. However, the fearless had set the wheels in motion long before I sent a message yesterday. Always one step ahead! [emoji6]

The live in girlfriend comment came from Nancy Grace I believe so keep that in mind. I haven't found any other source of that comment.

Better use some herbs before you read further Margarita... your head is going to explode.

I am still stunned. Maybe I just can't understand these people.

IMO JH doesn't believe EG has abused Lucas - he has his own instances of violence against adults and children so to him he might not believe EG has done anything wrong.

Better use some herbs before you read further Margarita... your head is going to explode.

( Oh boy....ok, thanks for warning. Don't have to ask me twice! :wink: )

The live in girlfriend comment came from Nancy Grace I believe so keep that in mind. I haven't found any other source of that comment.

I thought it was in one of the local news stories early on, but those stations just updated and edited the story as new information developed rather than release a whole new story each day. I’m not finding it either :/

I'd recommend reading backwards in the thread instead of trying to catch up. Blood pressure will be more stable that way. Ready to knock back some whisky right now. Damn it, i know better than to get involved in kid's cases. Never again.

Whaaaaaaattttt?! Sorry, catching up, I'll try to shut up and read but this is reaaaaaallllly weird....never seen this before....I'm sure others have commented on this....reading...

Shut down the tip line 3 plus weeks I to the investigation because fewer tips are coming in? Something's up....they know something, moo...

Patiently waiting for you to catch up.... can’t wait to read your comments on the most recent crap that came out [emoji35]

I'd recommend reading backwards in the thread instead of trying to catch up. Blood pressure will be more stable that way. Ready to knock back some whisky right now. Damn it, i know better than to get involved in kid's cases. Never again.

Patiently waiting for you to catch up.... can’t wait to read your comments on the most recent crap that came out [emoji35]

(You guys are scaring me!
:scared: )

(Catching up! )

IMO JH doesn't believe EG has abused Lucas - he has his own instances of violence against adults and children so to him he might not believe EG has done anything wrong.

Yeah, because we all run around with axe handles in our hands to settle an argument that the police have to get involved in at our homes.

Other awesome weapons- broken rake handles to use as swords, broken shovel handles, broken hockey sticks (my personal favorite), broomsticks serve a duel purpose- as a weapon and speedy vehicle of choice........

Sorry, this is not directed at you, but at the step whatever she is and her sidekick.

Okay- going for a Hail Mary here!!! (Love my football lingo) anyways- since we really aren’t sure when JH went back to work, how he got there etc- before Lucas disappeared... is it possible EG and maybe even JH was in on it-did something to him, hid him in a trunk or a tote in the truck bed or whatever the heck JH drives and disposed of Lucas wherever JH was suppose to be working at ?!! I know it’s crazy thinking but after JH stating he would be open to EG coming back home, I have a hard time believing he isn’t completely involved: maybe he isn’t involved at all and just doesn’t care enough about being a good father ?! Idk I’m lost with what parent wouldn’t be outraged about their missing child at the hands of his girlfriend ... 🤯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper