Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm so behind here due to time constrictions...I wish I was able to read every post!!)

There was a great comment backstream asking if anyone close to her owns land anywhere...while we can not sleuth anyone other than EG, and I do not know the answer to the question proposed, I would like to bring this forward for people working behind the scenes

Can someone please bring forward any latest maps showing OG, timelines, etc. Tia.

Any chance she was dealing anything to earn extra cash? Surely if so, LE would know this and perhaps such charges would be reflected....but if they couldn't prove it...so many what is and random thoughts/speculations.

Again, out of curiosity, would like to the take direction and mileage to OG from the house, and flip it completely, equal and opposite from the home (in other words the house being the center point on a straight line), fwiw. Seen these kinds of "shapes/lines" in previous cases.

Heck IMO there's always a chance almost anyone wanting money could be doing a little dealing on the side. Even those that don't use that particular substance.
She had weed money but was selling her unused uhaul boxes from the move:facepalm:. Where the boxes ended up we don't know.
jmo

There was a great comment backstream asking if anyone close to her owns land anywhere...while we can not sleuth anyone other than EG, and I do not know the answer to the question proposed, I would like to bring this forward for people working behind the scenes

🙋🏼*♀️Me me me!

We had a local case where a girl was murdered and burned and buried on the accomplices grandfathers property.... awful ! But I could see EG being confident if she had put him somewhere very rural.

Any chance she was dealing anything to earn extra cash? Surely if so, LE would know this and perhaps such charges would be reflected....but if they couldn't prove it...so many what is and random thoughts/speculations.

Again, out of curiosity, would like to the take direction and mileage to OG from the house, and flip it completely, equal and opposite from the home (in other words the house being the center point on a straight line), fwiw. Seen these kinds of "shapes/lines" in previous cases.

BBM

The story about inviting the unknown couple into the house made me think of a dealer -- encouraging hesitant potential customers?

moo

Can someone please bring forward any latest maps showing OG, timelines, etc. Tia.

Margarita- liltexans asked that maps and locations of searches be kept off of the board for safety reasons. I don't know if you saw that post or not, just thought I'd let you know if you haven't seen it yet.

A bit off topic, but I saw this today as I was leaving the gym, and Lucas was my first thought.

Angel Cloud.JPG

Where are you, sweet boy??

BBM

The story about inviting the unknown couple into the house made me think of a dealer -- encouraging hesitant potential customers?

moo

I dunno. That would be uber gutsy to solicit random strangers to buy drugs from you wouldn't it? Dealers have to be smarter than that. Users, not so much. Unless she knew the college kids who rented there before would have previous clientele that could randomly show up, I suppose. Even then, it would be dumb of her. Just like inviting the strangers in from the cold while they smoke is dumb. Oh wait, duh, probably...hey, you guys wanna burn one? No wonder they gave her a dumb look. I wonder if she invited anyone else in from the cold who took her up on her offer.

I sure wonder what kind of caption/info she gave if she did in fact send JH the supposed pic of black man/white woman.

But, if drugs are involved, I assume being out of drugs or particularly high on them caused Lucas to be "lost". I don't personally think drug dealing/dealers are directly involved, but anything is possible at this point.

I dunno. That would be uber gutsy to solicit random strangers to buy drugs from you wouldn't it? Dealers have to be smarter than that. Users, not so much. Unless she knew the college kids who rented there before would have previous clientele that could randomly show up, I suppose. Even then, it would be dumb of her. Just like inviting the strangers in from the cold while they smoke is dumb. Oh wait, duh, probably...hey, you guys wanna burn one? No wonder they gave her a dumb look. I wonder if she invited anyone else in from the cold who took her up on her offer.

I sure wonder what kind of caption/info she gave if she did in fact send JH the supposed pic of black man/white woman.

But, if drugs are involved, I assume being out of drugs or particularly high on them caused Lucas to be "lost". I don't personally think drug dealing/dealers are directly involved, but anything is possible at this point.

You're spot on, dealers don't do this, especially when they are involved in custody disputes with allegations of drug use and child abuse on the table.

The *only* drug dealers I know who take random clientele are some crack dealers who have certain street corners, business fronts, etc. that they stand in front of waiting for whoever to come up to them. Even then, you have to use the right words with them or they are going to blow you off or threaten you. (I've lead a crazy life)

I wasn't suggesting that the couple were random strangers. More like a friend of a friend. But, I agree the odds are against it.

moo

Our VI said it would be interesting to know who was arrested around the time of Emily. I would check at the very least a week outside of her arrest. It would take time for them to find a person associated, especially if they didn’t have an address for pick-up. I am just assuming that they may have to track a person down and that could take a few days. MOO. Also, since FBI is involved, if they bring a person in for questioning we wouldn’t necessarily know by the arrest records. Praying our searchers find something soon. We have LE, FBI, and TES- Lucas, we have an army and are trying to find you! Lead the way sweet boy. [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member