Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't suggesting that the couple were random strangers. More like a friend of a friend. But, I agree the odds are against it.

moo

I see. I know I personally wonder if we'd have heard of these people if she hadn't handed her phone over and perhaps been questioned by LE about it.

She seems all shady and guilty about it, why? Because the police are asking about this picture and she's covering for buying/selling drugs? And, now, also thinks it is great interference after the fact? Because it took her awhile to think up a way to admit she interacted with them (for them to have looked at her wrong for her to have snapped this pic), but not in an illicit way?

The judge denied EG’s request for bond modification. The judge pointed out she is part of another ongoing investigation and considers her a flight risk. The bond remains at $50,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hallaluah!!!!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Times a million trillion- they have her. I am so happy I could sing a showtune!!!!!

Our VI said it would be interesting to know who was arrested around the time of Emily. I would check at the very least a week outside of her arrest. It would take time for them to find a person associated, especially if they didn’t have an address for pick-up. I am just assuming that they may have to track a person down and that could take a few days. MOO. Also, since FBI is involved, if they bring a person in for questioning we wouldn’t necessarily know by the arrest records. Praying our searchers find something soon. We have LE, FBI, and TES- Lucas, we have an army and are trying to find you! Lead the way sweet boy. [emoji56]
At the end of thread 11 I posted a link to bookings on the 21st. However, you can easily search days before and after. ;)

The judge denied EG’s request for bond modification. The judge pointed out she is part of another ongoing investigation and considers her a flight risk. The bond remains at $50,000.

Keeping fingers crossed some good samaritan doesn't pay the $5000.00 to get her out.

[emoji109][emoji106][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji304]🤸[emoji322][emoji323][emoji324]❤️❤️❤️❤️

ETA- my happy dance!!!!!!!

Keeping fingers crossed some good samaritan doesn't pay the $5000.00 to get her out.

I might consider paying a Good Samaritan 5,000$ to NOT pay her bond!!!!!!!!!!!!

[emoji109][emoji106][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji126][emoji304]🤸[emoji322][emoji323][emoji324]❤️❤️❤️❤️

ETA- my happy dance!!!!!!!

Best. News. Ever.

At the end of thread 11 I posted a link to bookings on the 21st. However, you can easily search days before and after. ;)

Thanks Gig- I have searched, but for me, none of the names look familiar so it’s like looking at a stump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member