Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best. News. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tells me that they have brought forth some evidence to judge that proves her involvement in the ongoing investigation. When it comes to LE, Judge etc, it’s all about what you can PROVE. PB and FindingLucasAllen- congratulations. It’s not over, but this is good. [emoji120] for you, all of your efforts, and future efforts in getting this beautiful human some justice. #neverstop We won’t!!

Did you read his last 3 tweets?

Woah. I'm so sorry. That wasn't news to the family, I hope. To find that out through a tweet. I hope not.

I just watched a documentary on Sarah Ann Rairdon. God, it had me thinking about Lucas. Let down by family, her step mom in that case too, missing at the hands of people who should have protected her. She even disappeared while wearing a shirt with a bear on it.

Sorry for the off topic, it just seems as if no matter what I am doing I am thinking about Lucas.

Very telling...I am hoping/thinking the other shoe is about to drop.

On Morgan downings short video not very many in the court room

Woah. I'm so sorry. That wasn't news to the family, I hope. To find that out through a tweet. I hope not.

I'm not officially on Twitter so I'm wondering if I'm missing the particular tweets being referenced. The latest tweets by Tim Potter (that I am able to see) were:

-Judge rejects lower bond for glass

-Police homicde detective in courtroom

- Emily Glass bond modification hearing about to begin

What tweet(s) am I missing/not seeing?

ETA link for source
https://mobile.twitter.com/timpotter59

Great news! Thanks again to everyone helping on this case. What a great community of folks who care!!!!

I'm not officially on Twitter so I'm wondering if I'm missing the particular tweets being referenced. The latest tweets by Tim Potter (that I am able to see) were:

ETA link for source

I think it’s the reference of police homicide detective in the room.

ETA link for source

I don't Twitter either, but I was referencing the second one you listed there. First time I've seen anything of that sort. Unless all detectives are homicide detectives or something. I'm sure the family was at least aware of their involvement before the tweet.

So glad that she was denied bond! And yes those tweets by Tim are very telling! Especially the one about a homicide detective in the room. I said before in a previous thread that the must have evidence to suggest he's not in a landfill or in water but in a park.As I said before that's how it was for Casey Anthony, They caught her on video in target and had receipts. They have some sorto evidence. I just wonder what it is?

JMO
Is it possible that Lucas passed overnight on 16th while wearing a pull-up? Would make sense of her over explaining him wearing one at "naptime" to fit her storyline. Then came up with a plan and executed hiding him that day and evening.
Not sure if that fits in with other info we have but that darn pull-up is throwing me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

YAY !!! Oh Happy Dance !!! So glad Judge denied bond modification.

NOW--TELL US WHERE AND WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH THIS SWEET ANGEL !!!

Bless all of you out there searching...I wake up each day, hoping to hear he has been found !!

I think we all know where this is going- that’s why we are on here trying to find this sweet boy-
It’s one thing to think it, another to find out the truth. You and FLA are so amazing, I’m praying for strength when you are at your weakest, and want to tell you that your fortitude for justice is what these missing children need. Thank you forever.
This may be a long road, hopefully not- I hope this action by the courts starts the story from EG.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members