Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad too but I wish he would have raised her bond. It only takes 10% usually to bond out. Im surprised nobody on her family side has coughed up the 5K which is 10% of 50,000 to get her out. I hope it stays that way.
I think it's pretty telling that no one has coughed up bond, and that she thought she was going to get herself an attorney.... And then.... Crickets. I don't think she has as much support as she thinks she has.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think we are behind on the information train. They have been working this as a homicide, but without public knowledge- they must have some pretty good evidence of a homicide (I’m thinking) and are putting the puzzle together. Just on the charges set forth right now, she should have gotten out, not to mention that her bond for that charge would have been around 2500$- They have to have PROOF of her involvement to keep that bond as high as it is or deny OR as she is a flight risk (current investigation)- They have evidence in MO now they need to find Lucas. MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion, they've known all along what happened to darling Lucas. I won't be surprised to hear about another arrest or two, once they find him. God Bless LE and all the locals that have been searching for him the last 3 plus weeks, along with TEQ. Keeping fingers crossed like everyone else that he is found soon. I hope she never walks amongst the free ever again.

I feel like I can breath now. I was taking a break from searching because it is so depressing, but I am alive with hope- back on the road tomorrow Henry!! I’ll be interested what TES comes up with today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine along with you, the family and friends of darling Lucas as well as EG's former ex are sighing from relief after this afternoon's court. Thank God that monster won't see any of her own children, at least for the time being.

So, we've learned today that by the 26th Feb they already had homicide detectives working the case.

LE have stated they don't believe Lucas wandered off, and they don't believe he was abducted. They won't be basing comments like that on hunches imho.

To paraphrase what the judge said, it was that she's a flight risk due to being involved in another investigation? An investigation being run by homicide detectives.

I would interpret that as effectively saying that EG is a POI in a homicide investigation.

In my opinion, they've known all along what happened to darling Lucas. I won't be surprised to hear about another arrest or two, once they find him. God Bless LE and all the locals that have been searching for him the last 3 plus weeks, along with TEQ. Keeping fingers crossed like everyone else that he is found soon. I hope she never walks amongst the free ever again.

I hope they find him very soon. In just a few very short days it will be a full month and we still have no Lucas. I wish they could force her to talk but I understand they can't. It's just not fair to Lucas.

This may have already been discussed...but I can't catch up quick enough - where was LH when EG went to Olive Garden?

BBM. I am not good at this sort of thing and I'm guessing Henry & GigTu are far more helpful in this area. I did go to this website http://tjpeiffer.com/crowflies.html which helps you figure out distance between spots "as the crow flies" and it said it was 2 +/- miles from residence to OG and to me it looked like a perfect diagonal, NE direction. I played around with some locations in the SE of the residence and it puts you in the general area of the QT on Hillside & Pawnee https://www.google.com/maps/place/QuikTrip/@37.6556981,-97.3115246,14z/data=!4m21!1m15!4m14!1m6!1m2!1s0x87bae35145d3648b:0xbb65b8fd3b20017c!2s655+S+Edgemoor+St,+Wichita,+KS+67218!2m2!1d-97.2716291!2d37.6757302!1m6!1m2!1s0x87bae48dbc1e5885:0x4249e7aa418634dc!2sQuikTrip,+3106+E+Pawnee+St,+Wichita,+KS+67211!2m2!1d-97.2992434!2d37.6502928!3m4!1s0x87bae48dbc1e5885:0x4249e7aa418634dc!8m2!3d37.6502928!4d-97.2992434 which is near to several other locations named on the map but I would need to go back and study the locations plus the map to really remember how much of this has been examined.

I think the maps are fine to bring forward, but if we are signing up for locations we are do indicate it privately so the public is not aware of who, when, and where someone is going to be there for safety reasons.

FYI to WSers...

I was following a case...(still am, unfortunately)
where a WS searcher was hassled at the search sight after announcing place/time of search...

It DOES happen...:(

I wish Emily would talk. It is so frustrating and infuriating that she won't just tell them where he is at. LIke lady you are already in jail on a 50K bond and will more than likely not be getting out so just speak up and tell them where he's at. My thoughts and prayers go out to FLA and the entire family who must be so frustrated, emotionally drained, etc. They just want to bring that baby home.

This may have already been discussed...but I can't catch up quick enough - where was LH when EG went to Olive Garden?

That has not been disclosed. One of our Verified Insiders has indicated Lucas was not at OG with EG and the 1-yr old. The affidavit says EG has told them she took the 1-yr old in the car to OG. It does not indicate what, if anything, she has said about Lucas' whereabouts at the time.

That is the million dollar question that so many of us want to know the answer to!

We’ve discussed theories here (she left him at home, he was already harmed, someone else was watching him, etc.), but LE has not stated anything about where he was during that time.

The affidavit states that Emily was interviewed in relation to Lucas' disappearance "as documented in case numbers ___ and ___". (I couldn't cut and paste the actual numbers.)

Are these cases 1. Missing Lucas and 2. Endangering a Child? Anyone know?

Has graveyards been checked? Just wondering if maybe she took him to 1 and laid him on a family members grave or near .

I think it's pretty telling that no one has coughed up bond, and that she thought she was going to get herself an attorney.... And then.... Crickets. I don't think she has as much support as she thinks she has.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

KAKE tv has a video of the court proceedings and the reporter said there were family members there. I doubt if it can be brought here since it shows peoples faces. Hopefully EG stays where she is for a while.

I hope graveyards are being searched. Especially outside of the normal search range. There was probably more time than just the time EG was at OG, imho, for an accomplice to travel further out. It's a viable line of thought in cases like this.
One other opinion, since we've been directed by a VI not to assume that none of the dogs used in the search of the home "found anything" relating to this child, perhaps one did. If he is truly gone from this earth, I don't think he passed away in her vehicle:tears: .
All I can do is to continue to pray and hope.
:moo:

This is very important....we can put aside other ideas.

Assistant District Attorney Monika Hoyt*
---------------------------------------
"A police affidavit released Tuesday says Glass smoked “bowls” of marijuana at home, became hungry and drove with her 1-year-old to the Olive Garden restaurant near Central and Rock, the day before Lucas disappeared.

She also possibly left another child at home while out driving under the influence, Hoyt said, without identifying that child."

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204949454.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Just watched the video of EG court appearance today...Judge denied her request for lower bond AND denied her request for no media in her court hearings. YES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95