Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this but I honestly have a strong feeling that Lucas was not alive at all when she smoked her bowls and took and her daughter to OG. I think she smoked her bowls for nerves and then got drunk to erase the memory so to speak. So I believe that she did something to that poor boy the day before or that morning and then cleaned up after herself.

So are we looking at 6 o’clock Friday and into the dark hours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say this but I honestly have a strong feeling that Lucas was not alive at all when she smoked her bowls and took and her daughter to OG. I think she smoked her bowls for nerves and then got drunk to erase the memory so to speak. So I believe that she did something to that poor boy the day before or that morning and then cleaned up after herself.

Can’t be-VI states focus on evening of Friday - we are lead to believe someone saw him before that

We can link to News videos. There is video of the court proceedings here: http://www.kake.com/story/37706501/judge-denies-bond-reduction-for-emily-glass

Thanks for posting the link! I immediately noticed the 2 women sitting in the back of the courtroom. The camera then focuses in on them directly, with the reporter later stating that EG did have family in the courtroom. Easy to assume those 2 women were the family members.

[going to look for that first video of her “family member” speaking on the night he went missing to compare faces...]

I get page Not Found!
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204949454.html

Print screen in case this one doesn't work. I might have copied the wrong article.
a908bb8debd784db734eb76a2489111c.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Can’t be-VI states focus on evening of Friday - we are lead to believe someone saw him before that

Do you honestly believe he was alive while she was eating her tour of Italy?

Thanks for posting the link! I immediately noticed the 2 women sitting in the back of the courtroom. The camera then focuses in on them directly, with the reporter later stating that EG did have family in the courtroom. Easy to assume those 2 women were the family members.

[going to look for that first video of her “family member” speaking on the night he went missing to compare faces...]

Compare all you want, just don't post their names, info, etc. -- as that would be sleuthing family and against the TOS.

We can also put aside ideas about where the father was on Friday night.

"A police affidavit released Tuesday says Glass smoked marijuana before driving her daughter to a restaurant on Feb. 16 — the day before she reported that Lucas had disappeared while her husband was reportedly out of town. The affidavit is part of the legal basis for the charge against her."

SABBM

"Reportedly" ? Wow.
As in--- LE do not know where he was at that time ?
Wasn't he driving 12 hours back from work ?

How can authorities not know where he was ?

" Curiouser and curiouser....." (from Alice in Wonderland)
:moo:

I was wondering if that had been released yet.

Is that typical of endangerment cases?

Do you honestly believe he was alive while she was eating her tour of Italy?

This is where I go back to that I am not very good at blind faith- If VI said it, it is most likely verifiable- my issue is this- did the person see him after her hour eating, and could this person be involved. Is Emily the last person to really see him or is this other person that saw him the last one-that’s all I want to know

This is where I go back to that I am not very good at blind faith- If VI said it, it is most likely verifiable- my issue is this- did the person see him after her hour eating, and could this person be involved. Is Emily the last person to really see him or is this other person that saw him the last one-that’s all I want to know
T

I couldn’t have asked it better, and have wondered the same

Hoyt contended that Glass poses a risk of fleeing because she no longer is the caregiver for the child she is accused of endangering and because her husband works out of state.

Glass poses a risk to public safety because she allegedly drove with a child in her vehicle after smoking marijuana at home, putting the child and the public in danger, Hoyt said. Glass got “the munchies,” prompting her to put her child in the car and head out onto public streets, the prosecutor said.
A police affidavit released Tuesday says Glass smoked “bowls” of marijuana at home, became hungry and drove with her 1-year-old to the Olive Garden restaurant near Central and Rock, the day before Lucas disappeared.
She also possibly left another child at home while out driving under the influence, Hoyt said, without identifying that child.

BBM. like this ADA. Very smart arguing.

I agree with mommabear above post. I think they are telling us without telling us. If you get my drift. Safe to assume without doing the leg work. They've aleady done it. :)

JMO
I agree that we have to trust what we have been told so far until something new comes up that changes that.

I believe the affidativ gave us hints that the child could have been deceased prior to 6 pm Friday but maybe someone knows the boy was not physically carried out of the house until it got dark out.

JMO
I agree that we have to trust what we have been told so far until something new comes up that changes that.

I believe the affidativ gave us hints that the child could have been deceased prior to 6 pm Friday but maybe someone knows the boy was not physically carried out of the house until it got dark out.
True....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members