Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say this but I honestly have a strong feeling that Lucas was not alive at all when she smoked her bowls and took and her daughter to OG. I think she smoked her bowls for nerves and then got drunk to erase the memory so to speak. So I believe that she did something to that poor boy the day before or that morning and then cleaned up after herself.

Someone said this same thing yesterday that they thought she did something to him before the OG visit and that's why she got high was to ease her nerves. It makes so much sense in my opinion.

I have a question for the VI's but do not know if it is allowed. LilTexans are you around I could message you to ask first before posting on here or if another member of WS that has been around for a long time would know.

JMO
I agree that we have to trust what we have been told so far until something new comes up that changes that.

I believe the affidativ gave us hints that the child could have been deceased prior to 6 pm Friday but maybe someone knows the boy was not physically carried out of the house until it got dark out.

OMG this was my thought as well I didn't know how to put it into words so thank you!

SABBM

"Reportedly" ? Wow.
As in--- LE do not know where he was at that time ?
Wasn't he driving 12 hours back from work ?

How can authorities not know where he was ?

" Curiouser and curiouser....." (from Alice in Wonderland)
:moo:

I believe those were the reporters words, not LE.

Just had a thought as to maybe why VI's are saying he was seen by someone after the OG visit. Maybe Emily left him with someone and that person came forward saying he was with them when she was at OG with the 1 year old? That is the only plausible explanation I can think of if he was for sure seen after the OG visit becuase if he was left with someone until 6PM that could be why they are saying focus on 6PM Friday - Saturday when he was reported missing, They have a timeframe as to when she got back per a sitter.

Just had a thought as to maybe why VI's are saying he was seen by someone after the OG visit. Maybe Emily left him with someone and that person came forward saying he was with them when she was at OG with the 1 year old? That is the only plausible explanation I can think of if he was for sure seen after the OG visit.

Possibly he was seen by someone at home alone while she was at OG.

Possibly he was seen by someone at home alone while she was at OG.

Yep that is true too but the problem with that is the child endangerment Charge isnt' for Lucas. If that was the case then don't you think they'd get her on neglect or something?

JMO
I agree that we have to trust what we have been told so far until something new comes up that changes that.

I believe the affidativ gave us hints that the child could have been deceased prior to 6 pm Friday but maybe someone knows the boy was not physically carried out of the house until it got dark out.

But the timeframe of the last sighting is of importance to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a thought as to maybe why VI's are saying he was seen by someone after the OG visit. Maybe Emily left him with someone and that person came forward saying he was with them when she was at OG with the 1 year old? That is the only plausible explanation I can think of if he was for sure seen after the OG visit becuase if he was left with someone until 6PM that could be why they are saying focus on 6PM Friday - Saturday when he was reported missing, They have a timeframe as to when she got back per a sitter.

Unless the landlord or a family member came by? Maybe Lucas video chatted with JH once they got home?

What if Lucas told someone “Emily left me at home when she went to dinner” and that is what caused her to hurt him?

MOO.

Unless the landlord or a family member came by? Maybe Lucas video chatted with JH once they got home?

What if Lucas told someone “Emily left me at home when she went to dinner” and that is what caused her to hurt him?

MOO.

But I had got to thinking about this after really sitting here to put this together. Don't you think they'd have her on a neglect charge or a endangerment for Lucas if he was left alone & LE had it on good authority?

JMO

Yes, this is my thought. Deceased before she took her daughter out to eat, but not gotten rid of until after darkness fell that (Friday) night. That left her the rest of the night and all of the next day to stash him where ever, clean and tidy up and get her story straight before calling in his "disappearance".

MOO.

Then that person knows, and if that was the case, I would not think that JH would be so apt to welcome her back home. To me, that rules him out. Unless of course leaving the boy home alone would be acceptable to him- which who knows at this point

Yep that is true too but the problem with that is the child endangerment Charge isnt' for Lucas. If that was the case then don't you think they'd get her on neglect or something?

They more than likely do. They will eventually charge her with what she did to Lucas (including endangering him) but they don’t want to yet. If they charge her then they will have to release evidence that they have and it could hinder their investigation.

I think any reason we come up with why EG could have left Lucas home is just wild speculation. We don't know if he was left at home or not. I hate to see rumor turned into fact. jmo and moo

I don't think PB ever clarified that Lucas was seen after the OG visit, just that he WAS seen by someone OTHER than EG on Friday the 16th, the day of the OG visit. We still don't know if it was in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night.
I could be wrong though, so swat me if I am!

They more than likely do. They will eventually charge her with what she did to Lucas (including endangering him) but they don’t want to yet. If they charge her then they will have to release evidence that they have and it could hinder their investigation.

Thank you this makes sense! I've been trying to make sense of it all.

I don't think PB ever clarified that Lucas was seen after the OG visit, just that he WAS seen by someone OTHER than EG on Friday the 16th, the day of the OG visit. We still don't know if it was in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night.
I could be wrong though, so swat me if I am!

ah okay thank you!! This is all starting to make sense now. Hopefully this clears up any other confusion that others have as well! <3

I like your thoughts.
Another thing is that especially when a child has been sick, would someone necessarily go in their room and "wake" them? I mean couldn't they have come in the home and not noticed anything wrong just thinking he was sleeping. Or if already known who this person is by LE couldn't they have claimed this was the case? Heck if I know. This is just so upsetting.

Then that person knows, and if that was the case, I would not think that JH would be so apt to welcome her back home. To me, that rules him out. Unless of course leaving the boy home alone would be acceptable to him- which who knows at this point

I agree it would rule most people out.... not sure it rules JH out, unfortunately.

I like your thoughts.
Another thing is that especially when a child has been sick, would someone necessarily go in their room and "wake" them? I mean couldn't they have come in the home and not noticed anything wrong just thinking he was sleeping. Heck if I know. This is just so upsetting.

I don’t know about anyone else, but If a child were sick and In my care, I would Definitely check on them- temperature, and everything else

I think any reason we come up with why EG could have left Lucas home is just wild speculation. We don't know if he was left at home or not. I hate to see rumor turned into fact. jmo and moo

Pay attention to the speculations our VI is clicking "thanks" to. ;)

Our VI, FLA, "knows the answer, but for reasons they don't understand cannot say."
I'd say our answer to what we want to know is partially hinted at. JMO and Thankyou FLA

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member