Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
Is it possible that Lucas passed overnight on 16th while wearing a pull-up? Would make sense of her over explaining him wearing one at "naptime" to fit her storyline. Then came up with a plan and executed hiding him that day and evening.
Not sure if that fits in with other info we have but that darn pull-up is throwing me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

:wagon: WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS! :)

Possible. It would make sense. Although, I think he disappeared earlier on in the evening (not the early hours or anything).

JMO
Is it possible that Lucas passed overnight on 16th while wearing a pull-up? Would make sense of her over explaining him wearing one at "naptime" to fit her storyline. Then came up with a plan and executed hiding him that day and evening.
Not sure if that fits in with other info we have but that darn pull-up is throwing me off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes- our VI has said to focus on the night of the 16th till he was reported missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it’s the reference of police homicide detective in the room.

Oh. The affidavit for her charges/arrest were signed by Ryan Shomaker #2046, a homicide detective, so I didn't realize this was new information (today)

Affidavit:
http://www.kake.com/story/37715009/document-details-child-endangerment-case-against-emily-glass

Ryan Shomaker #2046, listed specifically as a Homicide Investigator
http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/Investigations/Pages/Homicide.aspx

I am glad too but I wish he would have raised her bond. It only takes 10% usually to bond out. Im surprised nobody on her family side has coughed up the 5K which is 10% of 50,000 to get her out. I hope it stays that way.

Maybe they know she is lying and has answers. They do not want her out either.

I am overwhelmingly relieved! I think I was holding my breath all day! Hopefully the next blessed event will be to find our boy!!! I will be working harder, if that's possible, to help any of you to do just that! :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

I missed that. Good to know.

I think we are behind on the information train. They have been working this as a homicide, but without public knowledge- they must have some pretty good evidence of a homicide (I’m thinking) and are putting the puzzle together. Just on the charges set forth right now, she should have gotten out, not to mention that her bond for that charge would have been around 2500$- They have to have PROOF of her involvement to keep that bond as high as it is or deny OR as she is a flight risk (current investigation)- They have evidence in MO now they need to find Lucas. MOO

I am overwhelmingly relieved! I think I was holding my breath all day! Hopefully the next blessed event will be to find our boy!!! I will be working harder, if that's possible, to help any of you to do just that! :)

I feel like I can breath now. I was taking a break from searching because it is so depressing, but I am alive with hope- back on the road tomorrow Henry!! I’ll be interested what TES comes up with today!

I think we are behind on the information train. They have been working this as a homicide, but without public knowledge- they must have some pretty good evidence of a homicide (I’m thinking) and are putting the puzzle together. Just on the charges set forth right now, she should have gotten out, not to mention that her bond for that charge would have been around 2500$- They have to have PROOF of her involvement to keep that bond as high as it is or deny OR as she is a flight risk (current investigation)- They have evidence in MO now they need to find Lucas. MOO

Yep I 100% agree with you that they must have some really good evidence against her. All great points you pointed out as well!

I feel like I can breath now. I was taking a break from searching because it is so depressing, but I am alive with hope- back on the road tomorrow Henry!! I’ll be interested what TES comes up with today!

I did exactly the same thing....Thrilled and relieved beyond belief! Anything you need, drop me a note! To all my rowdy friends here!

Just now catching up. Yaaaayyyyy!!!! Keep her in there and throw away the key!!

From this link : https://twitter.com/timpotter59
And this one : https://*******************.blogspot.com/2018/03/full-transcript-emily-glass-missing-5.html

EG let JH know she was going to ...".....She told JH that “she was going to smoke a couple bowls of marijuana and go to Olive Garden and use the gift card JH had sent her,” the affidavit says...." End quote

And JH was ok with this ? That she planned to get high while caring for (presumably) TWO little children ????
He wants her to be presumed innocent --according to his own words : www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html
Still, he said, “Everybody has to be innocent until they’re proven guilty.”

There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said.

:gaah:

Not to mention EG refers to Lucas in the past tense. She knows he is not coming back alive ; imo. :( :cry:

Did you read his last 3 tweets?

RSBM

Wanted to bump this post as it's somewhat breaking news.

Would be interesting to have JH and EG 'talk' via phone... who knows what might come out. (to be a 'fly on the wall' thing....)
:moo:

From this link : https://twitter.com/timpotter59
And this one : https://*******************.blogspot.com/2018/03/full-transcript-emily-glass-missing-5.html

EG let JH know she was going to ...".....She told JH that “she was going to smoke a couple bowls of marijuana and go to Olive Garden and use the gift card JH had sent her,” the affidavit says...." End quote

And JH was ok with this ? That she planned to get high while caring for (presumably) TWO little children ????
He wants her to be presumed innocent --according to his own words : www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html
Still, he said, “Everybody has to be innocent until they’re proven guilty.”

There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said.

:gaah:

Not to mention EG refers to Lucas in the past tense. She knows he is not coming back alive ; imo. :( :cry:

ETA : Not just a flight risk... but I feared EG might try to move Lucas' body --if he's deceased. :(

I was just re-looking at the affidavit from yesterday’s court appearance and I noticed something I hadn’t picked up on before.

In the paragraph on the first page when it speaks of using initials only, it states:

“Revealing the full identity of all individuals referenced herein could also risk the destruction of evidence.”

Hmmmm...maybe y’all are onto something about there being another person(s). If only we could see what’s in that redacted text!

Any chance that homicide detective was in the court room in case she was released today and he would have re arrested her?

The detective is the one who wrote the affidavit for the child endangerment charges would make sense he was in the court room,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member