Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing it doesn’t specify. It just has her saying she was gonna smoke at 3:30 and calls made at 4:53 and 5:43

ETA I’ve had it take me an hour just to get from Central to Kellogg on Rock on more than one occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An hour?? How?! I drive Rock road multiple times every single day. The longest it has ever taken me to get between Central and Kellogg is 10, MAYBE 15 minutes— tops.

The only way it would take an hour is if the road is completely shut down which you would just take an alternate route. Right?

I don't see the injuries.
To me, it's the lighting and the camera angle.

IMO

I see a drug look - I know the look have seen it many times, very thin as well, ~ gaunt is the word.
Drug related, I was thinking maybe smoking "with" someone that saw or knew Lucas was alive then?? MOO

Something’s got to give here. EG needs to start talking and the searchers need to find Lucas. Please!

I see a drug look - I know the look have seen it many times, very thin as well, ~ gaunt is the word.
Drug related, I was thinking maybe smoking "with" someone that saw or knew Lucas was alive then?? MOO

Yes, I see drug use as well.

An hour?? How?! I drive Rock road multiple times every single day. The longest it has ever taken me to get between Central and Kellogg is 10, MAYBE 15 minutes— tops.

The only way it would take an hour is if the road is completely shut down which you would just take an alternate route. Right?

If you look back at my previous comments about it, I said it’s a high traffic time that she was driving through that area.
If she smoked for say an hour or thereabouts - which I have said before - 4:30 leave time and arriving at OG and making a call at 4:53 isn’t unreasonable at that time of day.

I have had it take an hour for various reasons- traffic accidents usually - construction issues also - but it’s not always an hour.

But 20 minutes, from Lincoln and Edgemoor to Central and Rock, at 4:30 on Friday? Absolutely possible.

But then we're back to the offense report specifying a 4-6pm timeframe, not 4:30-6:00 timeframe.

But then we're back to the offense report specifying a 4-6pm timeframe, not 4:30-6:00 timeframe.

The affidavit says she said she decided to smoke at 3:30
It doesn’t specify what time she left, only the time she stated she smoked after cleaning, and the times of the phone calls.
I have no idea why the charges read 4-6
I have to look it up I think the charge sheet said ‘approximately 4-6pm’

http://www.kslegislature.org/li_201..._article/008_010_0001_section/008_010_0001_k/
This would apply to Emily: she would not of just received the little swab test inside her jaw. She would fall under this... Her rights would be waved and she would be tested even without consent under Kansas Law. I have been posting it now here is the link... She would receive blood and urine testing.
SO IT WOULD STAND UP IN COURT
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If EG was supposed to have another driver in the car with her when she drove,
(And it’s obvious she violated that rule), wouldn’t she be more inclined to drive back roads to avoid any interaction with LE pulling her over?
Or was she brazen enough to not care?
She sure didn’t care about driving under the influence with a child in the car to OG! Did she use the back roads tho?

If EG was supposed to have another driver in the car with her when she drove,
(And it’s obvious she violated that rule), wouldn’t she be more inclined to drive back roads to avoid any interaction with LE pulling her over?
Or was she brazen enough to not care?
She sure didn’t care about driving under the influence with a child in the car to OG! Did she use the back roads tho?

The restricted drivers license did not impact her daily driving routine.

Now I am worried that her being under the influence could be a problem in court. It can be used as a mitigating circumstance. She can say that she doesn't remember what happened. I am sure her bowl was probably not just ordinary marijuana since most people want the treated stuff now a days..

The man who murdered my sister tried to use mitigating circumstances to get away with what he did to her. He filed appeal after appeal but the court proved he knew what he was doing by how well he tried to hide everything.

I think Emily is pretty deceiving too. She is smarter than we think. Look what all she has gotten away with so far. We need to find Lucas.

(It doesn't help find Lucas but I don't mean to sound like I'm questioning the blood testing for THC itself in my previous posts on the subject. I was only questioning the implication that the blood test for THC accurately shows active use and the mention of it staying in the blood for 3 days. But I can do all kinds of fun research into that on my own time. Blood, spit, hair and urine, oh my!)

The restricted drivers license did not impact her daily driving routine.

Am I correct in thinking that EG thumbed her nose at driving restrictions? She just did whatever she wanted?

The affidavit says she said she decided to smoke at 3:30
It doesn’t specify what time she left, only the time she stated she smoked after cleaning, and the times of the phone calls.
I have no idea why the charges read 4-6
I have to look it up I think the charge sheet said ‘approximately 4-6pm’

The offense report has two timeslots and two slots for the date to enter the beginning and end times of the offense, and it has Feb 16 16:00 and Feb. 16 18:00.

I believe the times specified might be due to that being the timeframe she was out of the home, otherwise the offense time would be 15:30 (to account for smoking a few bowls) vs. 16:00.

http://www.kslegislature.org/li_201..._article/008_010_0001_section/008_010_0001_k/
This would apply to Emily: she would not of just received the little swab test inside her jaw. She would fall under this... Her rights would be waved and she would be tested even without consent under Kansas Law. I have been posting it now here is the link... She would receive blood and urine testing.
SO IT WOULD STAND UP IN COURT

Would she? This applies to driving under the influence and suspicion thereof-
She’s not charged with that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors