Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting thing is that the endangerment charges specified a 4-6pm time frame.
Calls (either incoming or outgoing were close to the 5-6 timeframe, what was it... 4:53 and 5:34?

So Emily and the 1 year old were gone from 4-6pm? How long does it take one adult and 1 child to eat a meal at Olive Garden? Not 2 hours. How many busy 1 year olds are likely to even last 2 hours?

She was JUST at Olive Garden the whole time? Dining? Doubtful.
This is a good thought...and call me crazy, but her phone was near OG for both calls. Could she have told JH she was going to OG because she had the gift card, but she really just left her phone in the area, and never been there?

Just thinking out loud...

Now I am worried that her being under the influence could be a problem in court. It can be used as a mitigating circumstance. She can say that she doesn't remember what happened. I am sure her bowl was probably not just ordinary marijuana since most people want the treated stuff now a days..

The man who murdered my sister tried to use mitigating circumstances to get away with what he did to her. He filed appeal after appeal but the court proved he knew what he was doing by how well he tried to hide everything.

I think Emily is pretty deceiving too. She is smarter than we think. Look what all she has gotten away with so far. We need to find Lucas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry about your sister:(.
As far as it being a mitigating factor for EG, smoking weed is definitely a choice on her part. IMO it's not like heroin or meth etc.
And even those aren't mitigating factors any more than an alcoholic (or casual drinker) getting behind the wheel and killing someone/s in an accident.
It's been tried plenty of times. It doesn't work.
:moo:

The offense report has two timeslots and two slots for the date to enter the beginning and end times of the offense, and it has Feb 16 16:00 and Feb. 16 18:00.

I believe the times specified might be due to that being the timeframe she was out of the home, otherwise the offense time would be 15:30 (to account for smoking a few bowls) vs. 16:00.

If the charges are from when she left the house - or when they believe she left the house - then she possibly had extra time in there 30-40 minutes of it. Possibly Time to go several miles in another direction and come back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of our verified tips suggested we look at people arrested around the time EG was arrested. Was someone else arrested for child endangerment? No one seemed to recognize any names but what about that same or similar charge? Possibly EG was with someone else and her baby on the OG outing.

Would she? This applies to driving under the influence and suspicion thereof-
She’s not charged with that ...

She broke a condition of her driving so if you read it they are allowed to test her. I think they seen her on video at OG and new she went there alone. She also admitted to smoking because she knew they were going to find it. I also wanted to show someone on here that keeps arguing that they swab your mouth for drug test. They don't do it under some circumstances because it only shows that you are under the influence but not really how much. It is better for court if they have blood and urine testing.

They are trying to build a case against Emily she had no choice but to submit to blood and urine testing. They will use that in court.

I just wanted to show Kansas Law

The offense report has two timeslots and two slots for the date to enter the beginning and end times of the offense, and it has Feb 16 16:00 and Feb. 16 18:00.

I believe the times specified might be due to that being the timeframe she was out of the home, otherwise the offense time would be 15:30 (to account for smoking a few bowls) vs. 16:00.

Is it legal for her to take care of the children under the influence? Or was someone else in the home to take care of them while she was high?

:candle: For sweet Lucas.

Now I am worried that her being under the influence could be a problem in court. It can be used as a mitigating circumstance. She can say that she doesn't remember what happened. I am sure her bowl was probably not just ordinary marijuana since most people want the treated stuff now a days..

The man who murdered my sister tried to use mitigating circumstances to get away with what he did to her. He filed appeal after appeal but the court proved he knew what he was doing by how well he tried to hide everything.

I think Emily is pretty deceiving too. She is smarter than we think. Look what all she has gotten away with so far. We need to find Lucas.

BBM
I also wonder if she smoked a couple of bowls earlier too and went back for more when it was wearing off. She said she had smoked marijuana. Did the test results show it was marijuana? Also, why would she go into the garage to smoke? Why not in the house? The odor?

Is it legal for her to take care of the children under the influence? Or was someone else in the home to take care of them while she was high?

It’s technically not legal but the sheer number of people that do - get drunk or high at home- is staggering
You should always have at least one sober adult in case of emergency but...they only have designated driver campaigns, not designated Home stayer campaigns...and how that enforcement would go, currently it’s only when something bad happens because we are ‘in our own castle’ when we are home....

I think the drug/alcohol test etc are meant for when you are stopped and police actually witness you possibly under the influence or you have been involved in an accident. I doubt they would take a test 5 days after said occurrence. She admitted to smoking pot anyway so that part is not an issue.

BBM
I also wonder if she smoked a couple of bowls earlier too and went back for more when it was wearing off. She said she had smoked marijuana. Did the test results show it was marijuana? Also, why would she go into the garage to smoke? Why not in the house? The odor?

A lot of people don’t smoke- cigarettes or otherwise - in the house for a variety of reasons. The odor; the second hand smoke for the kids just to name two
Holy cow that would be a felony charge if the baby or Lucas got a contact high

I am wondering if the time she was at OG she was seen on camera making a drug deal. Or that is who the phone calls were made to. The person she made the deal with got arrested also and was in jail around the same time as EG. Just a thought as PB said to look for possible arrest around the same time as EG. jmo

Does anyone have the list of jail arrest during that time frame of 2/21/18?

tia

I would hope if she was caught on camera making a drug deal they would of arrested her on drug charges.

If I recall correctly it was mentioned the search that TEQ had to delay for snow was moved to the 17th, do we know if they are leaving to do that search or are they still here searching for Lucas.

One of our verified tips suggested we look at people arrested around the time EG was arrested. Was someone else arrested for child endangerment? No one seemed to recognize any names but what about that same or similar charge? Possibly EG was with someone else and her baby on the OG outing.
I might be incorrect, but I don't believe that was necessarily a tip but more being curious about the conspiracy part of her charge. Since conspiracy requires at least one other person be involved.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

But what if his sickness and consequent death was a result of her abusing him. Don't think she would call 911 then, she would get rid of the evidence.

Yes, this is exactly where my thoughts have been leaning.

I might be incorrect, but I don't believe that was necessarily a tip but more being curious about the conspiracy part of her charge. Since conspiracy requires at least one other person be involved.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Okay thanks! I could have phrased that much better. I’m wondering if she was with someone else because $15 gift card isn’t quite a enough for dinner even if you drink water and EG just doesn’t seem like someone who would be comfortable dining alone with a 1 year old at dinner time in a family restaurant, high or otherwise.

I'm still trying to get my head around all that's come out yesterday and today. But if something happened after EG got back from OG (or wherever she was), I would imagine that knowing what's happened is going to be a shock to someone. Surely it would take time to process it in your head, and then think what you're going to do about it?

I also feel if it was me that I'd not want to move a body outside the hours of around 1am to maybe 5am, because those would be the hours of least traffic and least chance of neighbors noticing me pulling out and pulling back in.

If I take the baby with me on the night time drive, if I get pulled over I can say the baby wouldn't sleep and I took her for a drive to settle her to sleep.

When I get to the spot where I'm going to dump, I don't think I want to be there long. I don't think I want to hang around to dig, and it's a dark moonless night so I can't really see to dig. If a cop comes along and I get caught carrying a shovel back to the car, that's going to be weird. If I get caught walking back to the car empty handed I can just say I pulled over for a call of nature in the bushes. If I back the car into an off-road spot, then I don't have to move the 'package' too far and I think I feel a bit more covered if only the front of the vehicle might be visible from the road and the vehicle itself might become part of my cover along with some trees or bushes that I park behind? Maybe I leave the lid of the trunk up and feel a bit more comfortable this way walking a few yards with a flashlight, or maybe one of those headband lights if I have one so that I can keep two hands free.

Okay thanks! I could have phrased that much better. I’m wondering if she was with someone else because $15 gift card isn’t quite a enough for dinner even if you drink water and EG just doesn’t seem like someone who would be comfortable dining alone with a 1 year old at dinner time in a family restaurant, high or otherwise.

I wonder if it was exchanged for drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member