Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our verified tips suggested we look at people arrested around the time EG was arrested. Was someone else arrested for child endangerment? No one seemed to recognize any names but what about that same or similar charge? Possibly EG was with someone else and her baby on the OG outing.

I might be incorrect, but I don't believe that was necessarily a tip but more being curious about the conspiracy part of her charge. Since conspiracy requires at least one other person be involved.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Could JH be considered a co-conspirator since she told him about her plan to smoke a couple bowls and drive under the influence? JMO

I put myself in timeout tonight but it obviously didn’t last long... I decided to go back to the beginning. Once I watched this I remembered things I haven’t been thinking about. This media briefing is from day 3. I forgot about “if anyone has seen someone running with no shoes make sure they contact us.”

http://www.kake.com/clip/14140597/wpd-update-on-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I've been able to come up with is that the running was part of her statement (she ran with no shoes looking for Lucas) and LE was/is trying to confirm that part of her story. JMO

I was about to say the same thing [emoji4]

And that poor child is so thin..to not take him to eat is just terrible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I keep asking that in my mind too! How were they able to so strongly say it was not a child abduction and Lucas did not just walk away? (Short of some very incriminating evidence? video? blood? what???????)
I think the dogs told them. Jmho. I’ve read thousands of pages on all kinds of trained dogs and there abilities here on websleuths. I think that’s why they say that they are positive he didn’t walk out or was carried out by abduction. I think the dog told them Lucas wasn’t in the house anymore. That could be why they haven’t destroyed the house looking for him. I have to remind myself that LE know EG, they’ve met several times in the past.

And that poor child is so thin..to not take him to eat is just terrible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have five children.
If for some reason one could not join us for dinner you can bet your blue suede shoes I would be getting something for them to go. And when I cook, forget about it! I make 1-2 portions extra in case I see someone who looks like they need it outside. Or if one of the kids has a friend over.
To not let a child eat ...to use food as a punishment..... tears me in two just to think about!

I put myself in timeout tonight but it obviously didn’t last long... I decided to go back to the beginning. Once I watched this I remembered things I haven’t been thinking about. This media briefing is from day 3. I forgot about “if anyone has seen someone running with no shoes make sure they contact us.”

http://www.kake.com/clip/14140597/wpd-update-on-search-for-lucas-hernandez

This has been puzzling me from the start. Is the "anyone" part an adult or child? Man/boy or woman/girl?

I mean, what was the purpose of asking people if they remembered this person? Was it another one of EG's lies about that afternoon, or was there someone legitimately running with no shoes on? Could it be they think Lucas might have been running from EG out of fear?

One's mind could really wander with such a question. Sometimes the less details given, the less likely people will remember anything pertinent because nothing stands out to them. Most folks might not look at someone's feet to see if they are barefoot or have sneakers/shoes on. Shoes, on the other hand, might stand out to someone if there was say, black with neon pink laces, etc. But barefoot? How many people would remember that, unless someone was stark naked?

Does EG have court tomorrow? If so what for?

Her next court date is 4/16 for the endangerment charge. They took care of all the motions- bond reduction, conditions and media Wednesday. As far as I know

When I was younger I read the book “a child called it”. The mom rarely fed him, there were times he would go 10 days without food. She would also make him drink ammonia and sit in a bathroom and use bleach to clean with all the doors and windows closed- it would burn his lungs so bad he felt he could throw his insides up!!! Who is to say she wouldn’t make him drink poisonous substances and he slowly was dying - I keep thinking maybe the “cleaning” she refers to was a bucket of bleach and Lucas made to inhale the fumes. Idk... just throwing that out there

The author of that book later confessed to fabricating the whole thing.

I was looking at the arrest list.
Are we sure that EG was the one driving or did she put her child in harms with another person driving under the influence? Of course EG was under the influence too and therefore minimized her own ability to properly care for her daughter, and then on top of it allowed her daughter to be driven by another person under the influence?

This has been puzzling me from the start. Is the "anyone" part an adult or child? Man/boy or woman/girl?

I mean, what was the purpose of asking people if they remembered this person? Was it another one of EG's lies about that afternoon, or was there someone legitimately running with no shoes on? Could it be they think Lucas might have been running from EG out of fear?

One's mind could really wander with such a question. Sometimes the less details given, the less likely people will remember anything pertinent because nothing stands out to them. Most folks might not look at someone's feet to see if they are barefoot or have sneakers/shoes on. Shoes, on the other hand, might stand out to someone if there was say, black with neon pink laces, etc. But barefoot? How many people would remember that, unless someone was stark naked?

My thoughts exactly! So glad I’m not the only one. Sadly I went looking for answers and now I’m even more confused. I think it’s the only time they’ve said that, which is why it sticks out I think. Ugh.

If the charges are from when she left the house - or when they believe she left the house - then she possibly had extra time in there 30-40 minutes of it. Possibly Time to go several miles in another direction and come back

The times just aren't making *complete* sense. That's why I'm wondering if another destination occured or even just sitting in the OG or any parking lot for some of the time?
I know some members earlier on theorized that she possibly wasn't dining alone and was making nefarious plans with that person but a busy restaurant like Olive garden wouldn't be the time or place for that kind of talk, would it? That's why I thought maybe parking time.
Or perhaps stopping somewhere else, even another errand, on her own.

What date was the car backed up to the garage?

My thoughts exactly! So glad I’m not the only one. Sadly I went looking for answers and now I’m even more confused. I think it’s the only time they’ve said that, which is why it sticks out I think. Ugh.

Did they say exactly what day the person running barefoot was seen? I think it was the day he was reported missing, if I am not mistaken, not the day before. Unless somebody told LE that they saw Lucas running barefoot the day before and this is why they asked if anyone saw someone? Maybe he was trying to run from EG out of fear, but they didn't mention about someone being chased, which is odd. Unless they have that on record she was seen chasing a barefoot child and she looked upset or angry?

This is why I say, sometimes the less details, the more one's mind wanders and goes in directions that could be inaccurate. A few more details might be nice, unless they have a decent witness and they're trying to find someone else to verify this chase may have happened and they want to make sure that a second witness was reliable to this incident.

What else could it be, and why no other mention of it since?

Did they say exactly what day the person running barefoot was seen? I think it was the day he was reported missing, if I am not mistaken, not the day before. Unless somebody told LE that they saw Lucas running barefoot the day before and this is why they asked if anyone saw someone? Maybe he was trying to run from EG out of fear, but they didn't mention about someone being chased, which is odd. Unless they have that on record she was seen chasing a barefoot child and she looked upset or angry?

This is why I say, sometimes the less details, the more one's mind wanders and goes in directions that could be inaccurate. A few more details might be nice, unless they have a decent witness and they're trying to find someone else to verify this chase may have happened and they want to make sure that a second witness was reliable to this incident.

What else could it be, and why no other mention of it since?

I think the time even was vague...
it’s probably to verify someone’s story with no other known witness
And they can’t tell the whole story or the verification is compromised

The times just aren't making *complete* sense. That's why I'm wondering if another destination occured or even just sitting in the OG or any parking lot for some of the time?
I know some members earlier on theorized that she possibly wasn't dining alone and was making nefarious plans with that person but a busy restaurant like Olive garden wouldn't be the time or place for that kind of talk, would it? That's why I thought maybe parking time.
Or perhaps stopping somewhere else, even another errand, on her own.

And considering the parks angle...maybe she stopped by for a meet with her dealer and then went to OG. Could account for some missing time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member