Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically, if someone from the outside saw a child in a house, but didn’t see an adult, they wouldn’t necessarily assume the child was alone. They might just assume the adult didn’t want to talk to them or was avoiding them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I am thinking - maybe this person had to check a couple places that afternoon left and came back. And then realised child alone maybe - she then blames Lucas for getting her caught at bad parenting.
Or simply saw child thought adult hiding and left note somewhere to say I've been here stop ignoring me. Someone knows again they are caught bad parenting.
This person obviously did not feel a child was in danger at time.

Does anyone know .. has txeq had enough searchers. (Volunteers) Iam on spring break next week. (Hopefully he will be found by then) and would come down to help search.

I’ll talk to Tim this evening and let you know! Thank you!

Caught up phew
Just hashing some old thoughts
The MJ - if they swabbed (do they do that in US) or urine tested - the test only comes back positive or negative doesn't let them know when. So stating smoking day before suits her story really.
Regardless of how sick this little man was whatever happened - she knows she caused it, so there was some incident I believe as otherwise emergency would be called.

I feel sick we are all now focused on giving him and his family dignity. it's like we know someone else doesn't have him. So dreadfully sad.

Again thank you to locals and mapping skills, back to let's focus on finding him. As the how and when will come out.

i literally see 2 references to angels or new age stuff. Someone please point me to what is being considered an obsession with numbers? i could not find a single reference to numbers...

Also, I very into new age stuff, but other than the law of attraction, it does not factor into most of my days. If you looked in my house, it would appear that i am obsessed with mystical/mythical/new age, but i dont live my life by it.

IMO: whatever number stuff EG may or may not have been into, I 100% do not believe it plays apart in Little Lucas' disappearance.

JMO and all that jazz

If you click on ‘about’ on her page and look at her likes especially her groups

Caught up phew
Just hashing some old thoughts
The MJ - if they swabbed (do they do that in US) or urine tested - the test only comes back positive or negative doesn't let them know when. So stating smoking day before suits her story really.
Regardless of how sick this little man was whatever happened - she knows she caused it, so there was some incident I believe as otherwise emergency would be called.

I feel sick we are all now focused on giving him and his family dignity. it's like we know someone else doesn't have him. So dreadfully sad.

Again thank you to locals and mapping skills, back to let's focus on finding him. As the how and when will come out.

Yes, they swab in the US.
I'm not sure about if the jails do it though.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i literally see 2 references to angels or new age stuff. Someone please point me to what is being considered an obsession with numbers? i could not find a single reference to numbers...

Also, I very into new age stuff, but other than the law of attraction, it does not factor into most of my days. If you looked in my house, it would appear that i am obsessed with mystical/mythical/new age, but i dont live my life by it.

IMO: whatever number stuff EG may or may not have been into, I 100% do not believe it plays apart in Little Lucas' disappearance.

JMO and all that jazz

I don't know if you found her groups on FB to be more convincing or not, but I too find many of the same things interesting.

I don't think everyone who discovers the new age stuff like that fully appreciates the power they may be tapping into. In other words, she might've thought those were Angel Numbers, but they might've got hijacked along the way by an imposter. If you believe in that sort of thing.

No part of the goodness and light that she pretends to appreciate played a role in losing Lucas.

Leave @ 4:00p drive takes how long?

Car seat in/out takes and extra min or two.

Order & wait for food. 15 min?
Eat with a baby. (I'm not sure the age of the baby.)
Make/take 2 calls.
Feeding, changing, pay bill.
Car seat, drive home in traffic.

2 hours seems reasonable to me.
Moo

Except she said she was only there one hour not 2.

Glass said she only stayed at Olive Garden for about an hour before driving back home with MH.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Af...e-Lucas-Hernandez-went-missing-476690153.html

JMO and all that jazz

I think you're right about the numbers. It's just another odd thing. Jmo
ETA there's a LOT of odd things in this sad case.

She said in the affidavit that she smoked a few bowls about 3:30 and then decided to go eat at OG
It doesn’t specify how long she spent smoking before she left but
Driving on Friday afternoon after 3pm toward the restaurants on Rock from her house, is the thickest traffic this town sees all week. High school and middle schools let out at 3:30 (Curtis middle I believe is just down the other side of Lincoln from her house)
The elementary schools let out at 4:30 pm (Caldwell elementary is right beside Curtis middle school just the other side of Lincoln)
Knowing how traffic moves on that side of town at that time of day on a Friday, the timeframe is completely appropriate.

She said in the affidavit that she smoked a few bowls about 3:30 and then decided to go eat at OG
It doesn’t specify how long she spent smoking before she left but
Driving on Friday afternoon after 3pm toward the restaurants on Rock from her house, is the thickest traffic this town sees all week. High school and middle schools let out at 3:30 (Curtis middle I believe is just down the other side of Lincoln from her house)
The elementary schools let out at 4:30 pm (Caldwell elementary is right beside Curtis middle school just the other side of Lincoln)
Knowing how traffic moves on that side of town at that time of day on a Friday, the timeframe is completely appropriate.

One hour to drive 2.4 miles? I'm also familiar with driving that area during rush hour, it's never taken me one hour to go the 2.5 mile distance from Rock Road to her place.

How long was she smoking a few bowls at her house?

ETA And wouldn't the offense report have stated 3:30pm - 6pm vs 4-6pm if the endangerment charges were accounting for the time she was smoking marijuana vs just the time she was away from the home?

One hour to drive 2.4 miles? I'm also familiar with driving that area during rush hour, it's never taken me one hour to go the 2.5 mile distance from Rock Road to her place.

How long was she smoking a few bowls at her house?

That’s the thing it doesn’t specify. It just has her saying she was gonna smoke at 3:30 and calls made at 4:53 and 5:43

ETA I’ve had it take me an hour just to get from Central to Kellogg on Rock on more than one occasion

Why 4-6pm vs 3:30-6pm if part of the offense was including the actual marijuana smoking?
Officer/detective writing up the report simply rounding up times for "ease" of filling out the report? (That wouldn't be good for matching phone activity/evidence to support the charges I wouldn't think?) Only counting the time she was away from home & left Lucas there?

Lucas is difficult to understand because of his repaired cleft palette.

His speech sounds pretty similar to someone deaf or hard of hearing, imo.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I totally understand what you mean. My baby cousin who is 6 years old suffers from cleft lip/palate too. My heart goes out to you all. <3

I have no idea. I&#8217;m just curious about the roads and how remote they might be.

O/T - I live in a fairly rural area and my access road is gravel with a lot of brush just off the road. I hate trying to cut it back and maintain it - it&#8217;s rough on my hands and hell on my manicure.

Enough about me though. Where is Lucas?!?!?!

I wonder if EG has rough hands and messed up manicure...

Could anyone see from the court footage?

TIA...:seeya:

Maybe she knew the landlord would be there around this time and she left to avoid him because she owed money she didn't have. She didn't take Lucas because he was sick and told him to stay in his room and stay quiet, and if the landlord saw him and did call EG, this could be why she was angry with Lucas. I also wonder if EG over-medicated Lucas to keep him quiet or make him sleep for extended hours.

Or, maybe she wanted to avoid him because she had already done something awful to little Lucas?

It looks like right now it's an 8 min travel time.
If I remember I'll check again at 5:43p and see what the drive time says.

(I imagine traffic is lighter on a Thirsday)
Moo

On Google maps you can change the time/day you are planning to leave from (can't go back in time to Feb 16th unfortunately) but choosing 6pm Friday (tomorrow) it shows a 6-14 min travel time, depending on specific route, from Olive Garden on Rock Road to the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

The drop down where it says leaving NOW is where you can specify time and day :) but of course it's just an estimate

attachment.php

Thanks, Ana! :tyou:

That helps me too! :seeya:

On Google maps you can change the time/day you are planning to leave from (can't go back in time to Feb 16th unfortunately) but choosing 6pm Friday (tomorrow) it shows a 6-14 min travel time, depending on specific route, from Olive Garden on Rock Road to the 600 block of South Edgemoor.

The drop down where it says leaving NOW is where you can specify time and day :) but of course it's just an estimate
Cool! That is good to know because where I live 18 miles can take 20 min or 2 hours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member