Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JH mailed Valentine’s Day gifts to Emily and the children. One of the gifts was a $15 gift card to Olive Garden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not enough for two to eat at OG so why that little bit of money? Was it common to go eat without Lucas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Poor Lucas, what an evil woman to leave him home alone. I’m afraid that his being seen in the window was his demise.

Not enough for two to eat at OG so why that little bit of money? Was it common to go eat without Lucas?

I don’t know any details besides what I wrote.

The landlord stopped by the rental house around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 16th. He saw Lucas peeking out a window. That is all I know about the encounter.

I do not know what he did upon seeing Lucas. I do not know if he knew that Lucas was home alone or if he found out at a later date when questioned by detectives. I do not know which room Lucas was in at the time.

Thank you for this! So now we can see why you and FindLucasAllen have been stating over and over again to focus on the dark hours of the night after 6 PM. So that poor child was by himself, and not sick enough that he was completely bed ridden from an illness, if he was able to get up and peek out of a curtain. I don't mean to say he wasn't sick, but it's quite clear that he was able to walk around without issues. Poor kid, by himself like that. I hope EG never sees her bio children ever again.

<modsnip>

You do realize I&#8217;m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn&#8217;t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I&#8217;d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that&#8217;s not how investigations work.

Now if you&#8217;ll excuse me, I&#8217;m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it&#8217;s being rescheduled.

<modsnip>

I have to say that I think (IMO) & FindLucasAllen are doing some of best work I've seen from Verified Insiders here before. It is not for us to ask why PB or FLA did not tell this to us until now. I'm sure, that have more than enough reason why.

I'm just grateful they are here with us and sharing what they can, when they can.

I have to say that I think (IMO) & FindLucasAllen are doing some of best work I've seen from Verified Insiders here before. It is not for us to ask why PB or FLA did not tell this to us until now. I'm sure, that have more than enough reason why.

I'm just grateful they are here with us and sharing what they can, when they can.

Thank you &#10084;&#65039;

You do realize I&#8217;m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn&#8217;t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I&#8217;d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that&#8217;s not how investigations work.

Now if you&#8217;ll excuse me, I&#8217;m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it&#8217;s being rescheduled.

:heartbeat:

Thank you for this! So now we can see why you and FindLucasAllen have been stating over and over again to focus on the dark hours of the night after 6 PM. So that poor child was by himself, and not sick enough that he was completely bed ridden from an illness, if he was able to get up and peek out of a curtain. I don't mean to say he wasn't sick, but it's quite clear that he was able to walk around without issues. Poor kid, by himself like that. I hope EG never sees her bio children ever again.

Yep. Keep that b away.

You do realize I’m not at liberty to simply give out details whenever I choose. This isn’t a game for me, nor is it fun. I relay information when I am able. Trust me, I’d love nothing more than to make a public announcement with everything I know, but that’s not how investigations work.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to take a nap. I was up early to tape a segment with Nancy Grace, but there were technical difficulties and it’s being rescheduled.

I was wondering if maybe you weren't allowed to say anything about it. So I looked to see if police have released that detail this morning. I did not mean to sound snarky either. I apologize if I came off that way. I just am upset it is taking so long to find that poor child.

Poor Lucas, what an evil woman to leave him home alone. I’m afraid that his being seen in the window was his demise.

I agree. Poor Lucas might have told her when she got home that the bad man that made them get rid of the kitty was there, and she probably blew a gasket when she found out he went to the window.

Perhaps the intention was for EG to go have dinner alone, a treat for herself to enjoy some alone time without the kids. For all of JH's mistakes I doubt highly he would send EG a gift card with the intention of her feeding herself and daughter and leave Lucas out on purpose.

I agree with you and I pray for them and LH everyday

This is pure speculation here, but maybe she didn’t leave LH at home because he was sick, what if she had abused him and he had such horrible marks she couldn’t allow him to be seen in public? Maybe the LL saw these marks and EG knew she would be in trouble? Again just pure speculation and IMO.

<modsnip>

While I agree with your statement about the secrecy of who last saw him, I refuse to blame or FindLucasAllen for not telling us who it was. At the time, they were instructed I am sure not to reveal this information. They have been great giving us what information they can, and if you read the posts that they "thank", you can glean that their thanks is agreement with what the poster is saying.

Kudos to both for being here and helping out any way that they can.

I agree. Poor Lucas might have told her when she got home that the bad man that made them get rid of the kitty was there, and she probably blew a gasket when she found out he went to the window.
I wonder if he was beaten for being seen now. I also wonder why landlord went to house. I think poor Lucas did pay for looking out the window. Landlord might of seen that there was no vehicle at the house at the time.

I remember several days back it was stated they could not say when he was last seen. At least we all have the same goal and we can now eliminate OG during the previous timeframe being involved. I hope everyday we find him so justice can begin.

<modsnip>

Our VIs are at the mercy of what information LE will allow to be released. <modsnip> they (along with so many others) are doing everything humanly possible to bring Lucas home.

I wonder if he was beaten for being seen now. I also wonder why landlord went to house. I think poor Lucas did pay for looking out the window. Landlord might of seen that there was no vehicle at the house at the time.

I don't think that was the case at all. For one, how would EG know the landlord saw him, she wouldn't know that unless Lucas told her or the landlord called her to ask why the child was there alone, in which case EG could make up an excuse. If EG was afraid this would some how get back to her ex or JH she could simply lie and say the landlord was mistaken in what he saw or that it was a doll in the window, not Lucas. I think it's readily apparent that EG has no problem lying to cover her butt.

I'm at a point that I don't care if she goes to prison or not, if the DA were to offer her a walk in exchange for revealing where Lucas is I wouldn't complain.

PB you are going to be a guest on NG to talk about Lucas? That will be an episode I want to hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot