Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s a strong possibility the daughter was with her when she put Lucas somewhere so focusing on a place where she can still see her car is important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, off of the road, lets say 10-30 ft?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so disappointed that TES is leaving. I had so much hope that they would find Lucas. He needs be found!

I think it’s a strong possibility the daughter was with her when she put Lucas somewhere so focusing on a place where she can still see her car is important.

I don't think that's a really big deal.
Pull down a dirt road and kill all the lights. Baby is asleep. Lock the car, take the keys.
If it's a newer vehicle with remote start or two keys, leave it running and lock it.

You aren't going to put a body in a place you are concerned your car will be stolen.
This won't be a busy area, in the dark no one would even know it's there.

All of that aside, I don't think EG really has many maternal instincts anyway. :twocents:

The author of that book later confessed to fabricating the whole thing.

I looked that up. He has never said the story wasn't true. It was a relative who didn't even live in the same state as the family did. Dave Pelzer still maintains that it is a true story.

Yes, off of the road, lets say 10-30 ft?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly, that’s the indication we were given. So much of those back roads are fenced in with barb wire, I was surprised at the number of bodies dumped in rural areas were just a few feet off a dirt road.

I wasn’t suggesting she was concerned about her car getting stolen, but a baby screaming in a car when she can’t see her mother or brother, or climbing out of the car on her own could be an issue for her. But definitely anything is possible. The only two places I can say I’m 1000% sure where Lucas isn’t would be my home and the moon, everywhere else is fair game.

I wasn’t suggesting she was concerned about her car getting stolen, but a baby screaming in a car when she can’t see her mother or brother, or climbing out of the car on her own could be an issue for her. But definitely anything is possible. The only two places I can say I’m 1000% sure where Lucas isn’t would be my home and the moon, everywhere else is fair game.

This baby is barely a year old. I highly doubt her escaping would be a concern.
IF she was in a car seat, there would be zero concern of her escaping.
Screaming isn't going to kill the kid plus there isn't anyone around to hear it.
I really don't think that would have been a concern for her.
If she was concerned about stuff like that she likely would have been more worried about leaving Lucas home alone and someone seeing him, right?

She just strikes me as the type to focus on the mission and not worry about the rest. Maybe I'm wrong. Just definitely don't want people to not look far enough off the road thinking that she wouldn't have gone further.

I really wish I was close enough to search. I've seen a couple of sites Henry has posted that I would absolutely want to search.

Seriously! I read about them extending the search yesterday- there is no way 100 miles was already covered- no damn way.

What is going on? Did LE give them the boot or something? I'm very disappointed, this doesn't sound like the way TEQ operates.
I think it's becoming more and more clear that Lucas is not in Kansas anywhere.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think it's becoming more and more clear that Lucas is not in Kansas anywhere.
Moo

Could this be a something more then just EG hurting Lucas? Could she have help?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Where is little Lucas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

That is my plan for the weekend - to come up with a way to get the word out to more land owners.

Maybe knocking door to door? I wish I could get there. I had a lady send me a message today. I don't even know who she is but she seems sweet. She offered to fund the whole trip if I supplied the car. I just may have to take her up on it. I wish more people would get involved.

I know we aren't allowed to really talk about anyone else in the family. But I have to ask this. Is there any way at all that Lucas's father could have came back that night? Someone was saying that it was only a 9-9.5 hour drive while others were saying 12 hours. So IMO, if he were to receive a call at 6, he could have been in Wichita at around 3am. It was Friday and he may not have had to work Saturday. He could have been back where he works at around 3 in the afternoon or even earlier on Saturday. I'm just saying, that's a whole lot of miles to hide a body. I hate even thinking that but with everything that has came out in the media, it's hard not to. And now with TES leaving... my heart is broken. I was just thinking that an alibi doesn't isn't always necessarily "air tight". I apologize and hope this post doesnt offend anyone. It seems to me like EG had help. I just don't know who would be willing to help her do that? Ugh. My heart is heavy right now. Thinking I need a couple of good shots of whisky before I go to sleep.

Apparently someone else has transcribed EG's interview that she did in jail with the media. I don't know how but they've put that the two strangers were outside at around 3 am? There's no *unintelligible* marked here in Kadoober's transcript, so I don't know if that's correct or not.

But...if the timestamp on the snap of the two people outside is for the early hours of the 17th I am currently conjecturing they were standing outside early hours of the morning, it bothered her because she was *alone*, not physically but metaphorically. They *might* have been in her way because she wanted to go outside covertly at this time, maybe for a little drive? *Alone* in the house despite there being at least one child present..maybe she was really alone in her mind, alone in this situation, alone with a particular problem that she has to solve *alone*.

If the timestamp backs this up, then I think she might have set out around 3am to 3.30 am, and that might limit her to a two to three hour round trip if she wants to be back well before daylight, well before any neighbors are getting up for work.

I think 3am is probably a reasonable time. As I said earlier I think any normal person (in a manslaughter situation as opposed to a murder situation) would need time to process what's happened. Have a good cry. Have a few bowls. Think about reporting it vs covering up. Thinking about how to cover up. Thinking about how to wrap or conceal the body. Thinking about transport of the body. And then actually doing those things.

If, and it is a big IF, she sees people outside in the middle of the night (or in her words early in the morning) she's going to be bothered by it if she wants to go out covertly..she has to wait for them to go, time is ticking towards dawn. So if she does go out to ask what they want, I think it's not to be nice but to encourage them to move on so that she can have that physical space outside the house.

Why does she tell us about possibly inviting them in? Is she concerned about something inside the house at this time?

She's been helpful but unhelpful by telling us that the strangers were there "a few days prior" (prior to what?) but she's also trying to work them into a possible abduction scenario. So if someone was hanging around outside that night maybe part of her would want to tell us (because they could be abductors!) and part of her doesn't want to tell us (because that means she was also up in the early hours of that morning).

Obviously this conjecture goes out the window if the timestamp on the photo is not early hours of the 17th or if those people come forward and say they were there but it was a different day.

I know we aren't allowed to really talk about anyone else in the family. But I have to ask this. Is there any way at all that Lucas's father could have came back that night? Someone was saying that it was only a 9-9.5 hour drive while others were saying 12 hours. So IMO, if he were to receive a call at 6, he could have been in Wichita at around 3am. It was Friday and he may not have had to work Saturday. He could have been back where he works at around 3 in the afternoon or even earlier on Saturday. I'm just saying, that's a whole lot of miles to hide a body. I hate even thinking that but with everything that has came out in the media, it's hard not to. And now with TES leaving... my heart is broken. I was just thinking that an alibi doesn't isn't always necessarily "air tight". I apologize and hope this post doesnt offend anyone. It seems to me like EG had help. I just don't know who would be willing to help her do that? Ugh. My heart is heavy right now. Thinking I need a couple of good shots of whisky before I go to sleep.
Kuyluc2764
Here are the facts!

*We have a 24h discrepancy (possibly more)
LE is all but saying that Lucas disappeared between the hours of 6pm 2/16/2018 and 3pm 2/17/2018.
He was not ABDUCTED.
He did not WALK out of that house on his own.

We have a $15 OG food card.
We have a text to JH around 3:30 of her plans to take MH to OG after she smokes a few bowls of weed.
We have EG in a public place, ON CAMERA at that same time.
Because of "that time" we have her child removed from the home and EG facing charges b about what haooened with her.
We also have EG with "a questionable black eye ( healing), questionable scraped up knuckles & on suicide watch.

We ALSO have a man ready to take her back if she gets out because "they need to discuss some things".
* she currently has had no contact with him.
(as long as she's not invloved)

I wonder if they could get a facial/body reader to give EG some false info regarding finding Lucas and "read" her instant reaction.
Remember when they let CA watch the news about her daughter being found? Or the Mariah Woods case when there was a look alike seen in a walmart? LE knew real quick that these two moms knew!

I think it's also worth LE checking if there was a children's movie playing during the 4pm to 6pm timeframe on the 16th when EG went to OG.

I have five children.
If for some reason one could not join us for dinner you can bet your blue suede shoes I would be getting something for them to go. And when I cook, forget about it! I make 1-2 portions extra in case I see someone who looks like they need it outside. Or if one of the kids has a friend over.
To not let a child eat ...to use food as a punishment..... tears me in two just to think about!

Agreed Scarlett! Did you follow the Sherin Mathews case? They took their bio daughter out for dinner while they left Sherin at home alone!!!!!! :badmood:

Do we know if EG texted LH that she was going to OG with their daughter or both children?

This baby is barely a year old. I highly doubt her escaping would be a concern.
IF she was in a car seat, there would be zero concern of her escaping.
Screaming isn't going to kill the kid plus there isn't anyone around to hear it.
I really don't think that would have been a concern for her.
If she was concerned about stuff like that she likely would have been more worried about leaving Lucas home alone and someone seeing him, right?

She just strikes me as the type to focus on the mission and not worry about the rest. Maybe I'm wrong. Just definitely don't want people to not look far enough off the road thinking that she wouldn't have gone further.

I really wish I was close enough to search. I've seen a couple of sites Henry has posted that I would absolutely want to search.

I thought the baby was closer to 2 years old.

Agreed Scarlett! Did you follow the Sherin Mathews case? They took their bio daughter out for dinner while they left Sherin at home alone!!!!!! :badmood:

Sherin was soooo adorable!!!

(o/t, bumping for anyone who hasn't seen:
Sherin's Law' Would Make Leaving a Child Home Alone Illegal
By Meredith Yeomans
Published at 10:45 PM CST on Jan 26, 2018

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/S...ing-A-Child-Home-Alone-Illegal-471382644.html

Proposed 'Sherin's Law' to tackle leaving children at home alone

Sherin Mathews was the young adopted child from India found dead in a culvert in Richardson.
Author:*Jobin Panicker
Updated:*2:59 PM CST January 20, 2018
http://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo...-leaving-children-at-home-alone/287-509614794 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy