Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m there with you. With very little information given I feel like all of us here are searching and racking our brains the most. Angry, sad, deflated, concerned - every emotion. An explanation would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously! I read about them extending the search yesterday- there is no way 100 miles was already covered- no damn way.

What is going on? Did LE give them the boot or something? I'm very disappointed, this doesn't sound like the way TEQ operates.

Seriously! I read about them extending the search yesterday- there is no way 100 miles was already covered- no damn way.

What is going on? Did LE give them the boot or something? I'm very disappointed, this doesn't sound like the way TEQ operates.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they did...

Am I the only one that is angry that they're leaving?

I don't get it! They just returned! They said they wouldn't leave until he was found, left for another case, came back, and now they're leaving again? I thought I read that they extended their search to 100 miles- how could they have covered all of that between yesterday and today, and now they're leaving?

Argh....I guess I shouldn't be angry, but I just had high expectations of Lucas being found or some important evidence.

LE needs to take a new direction. The parks angle ain't working. Time to start from the beginning..........

No, I am angry as well. I don’t get it. I feel like it is left up to us to search all of these remote locations-I know Henry did everything possible to get our maps to them-as did I. Every darn place mapped out is a valid search spot and the reasons can be backed with real facts and knowledge of missing persons cases. I’m just beside myself. I don’t know what else to say, except we need a new time line of events and start from the beginning. #DEFLATED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stunned. My ex was a city cop. They didn’t like it when other LE came stomping on their territory. I hope this isn’t a pissing contest.

EG may have buried or disposed of Lucas on private property, which also limits where TX Equusearch can look. LE would need to have probable cause and obtain search warrants to search a lot of possible areas. This is why it’s vital for property owners and farmers to search their own land.

I will look for the names. This was years ago prior to me knowing the property owners. I do know for certain that they were murdered and dumped here.

How awful :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

If I am remembering correctly TEQ had agreed to be in Michigan on the 17th. I'm grateful they were here as long as they were and hoping they will return soon if needed.

Apparently a kidnapping for ransom (several charges) and a murder occurred that day, or rather, a woman was arrested that day for multiple charges, to include those. Feb 21st was a crazy day for Wichita Police/Sedgwick County Jail

I'm guessing those charges and that person is unrelated though

There was like 3 shootings that weekend and some unsolved ‘walked into the hospital victim is uncooperative’ stuff too IIRC
Wichita is just crazy all the time lately

Stunned. My ex was a city cop. They didn’t like it when other LE came stomping on their territory. I hope this isn’t a pissing contest.

That's what I am wondering. Perhaps Tim and crew were trying to branch out more, but LE just wanted them to dance at the same parks over and over again.

Ugh is all I have to say. I won’t stop searching. Just can’t.

Do you think that they will release where they searched to hopefully eliminate certain spots?

It’s doubtful, but Tim had a good reason for not releasing the info

Yes that story is actually published on Facebook and MSM.
It occurred in November of 2017.
She killed a woman and stole her baby. Not sure why the charges are posted for that day.

I think because it was her court/sentencing

Am I the only one that is angry that they're leaving?

I don't get it! They just returned! They said they wouldn't leave until he was found, left for another case, came back, and now they're leaving again? I thought I read that they extended their search to 100 miles- how could they have covered all of that between yesterday and today, and now they're leaving?

Argh....I guess I shouldn't be angry, but I just had high expectations of Lucas being found or some important evidence.

LE needs to take a new direction. The parks angle ain't working. Time to start from the beginning..........

They had a previous obligation that was postponed because of a snow storm.

I’m not angry with TX Equusearch. They can only work with what local LE provides them. I have been a bit disappointed with WPD lately. First, they closed their main tip line and now it seems they have nothing else for Tim and his team to do. But Wichita is a good sized city with other crimes and limited resources. Unfortunately, this is typical after a month or so in most cases. The searches have actually gone on longer in this case than many others.

Well, I cant believe they have nothing for the team. Why on Gods green earth would ANYONE turn down help of this magnitude. WPD is not paying them- BUT WE HAVE VALID MAPS!!! Well, I for 1 wont stop the search. I have been to some scary areas, disgustingly dirty areas, chased by dogs, stepped on a dead rat, viewed countless gassed up dead armadillos, got stuck in a creek, lost a shoe, found countless pairs of underwear, socks, condoms, but I’m not stopping. We have viable maps that have areas that need to be looked at-LET’S !@#%&^$ DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending a :hug: right back! I’m not going to lie - I issued about 52 TO’s to myself personally today. Lots of tears later and I’m back at it. I don’t quit easily nor do I give up. I’ll do whatever I can. Lucas deserves that.

My dad’s best friend was in a plane crash during the 70’s with his dad in the mountains. My dad searched for 9 years. It must run in the fam. He did end up finding him.

Agonizing as this is, we thankfully have help from amazing technology and social media and this website.

I wish this all had been available when a child several of us went searching for went missing back in 1996. The last few weeks, since partaking in these threads of Lucas, I have wondered, had we had an awesome Henry and GigTu and several others with their maps, had us locals been able to communicate with one another, maybe, just maybe, he might have been found.

I am so proud of all of your fabulous locals, keep at it. Lucas will be found, I feel it in my heart. Believe me, if I lived near you, i would join you in these searches, but I am with you all in spirit. Please, locals, keep going. Lucas deserves this.

God Bless your Dad for finding his best friend! Now that is a labor of love right there. Like father, like daughter, in the sweetest and most caring ways. The world needs more people like you and your Dad. :heartbeat:

They just got back here. What happened? My heart just sank.

My heart just sank. so when are they going public with this? Thishas been such a convulited mess from the beginning LE seems to be sending such snipets of info. Then they want help no we dont want help yes we do want help then no one is to know where when or what TES is doing and now all of a sudden they are done. Really??? Still no answers to anything?? Really?? I hope its not like Caylee Anthony and someone has to pee by the side of a road to find him! So disheartening.

No, I am angry as well. I don’t get it. I feel like it is left up to us to search all of these remote locations-I know Henry did everything possible to get our maps to them-as did I. Every darn place mapped out is a valid search spot and the reasons can be backed with real facts and knowledge of missing persons cases. I’m just beside myself. I don’t know what else to say, except we need a new time line of events and start from the beginning. #DEFLATED

Please don’t feel defeated! We will find Lucas. We HAVE to find him. Tim has left instructions, maps, locations, etc. After the Nancy Grace segment tomorrow, we can come up with a strategy.

EG may have buried or disposed of Lucas on private property, which also limits where TX Equusearch can look. LE would need to have probable cause and obtain search warrants to search a lot of possible areas. This is why it’s vital for property owners and farmers to search their own land.

That is my plan for the weekend - to come up with a way to get the word out to more land owners.

Probably one that knew if they said anything they would bet their block knocked off.
My thoughts also...or one who would rather be home alone than home with a person who hurts them. Sadly, being alone might have felt like the safest time in that house for this poor child.

Just thinking out loud...

It seems that Lucas just can’t catch a break. We’re still here for you buddy.

That is my plan for the weekend - to come up with a way to get the word out to more land owners.

That's a really good plan. So many missing people have been found on private land and farms.

Another positive thing is that TX Equusearch has now figured out many areas where Lucas is not. That's important. They know where he isn't. In a state the size of Kansas, I think that's very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar