Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Great. So much for keeping the reason we wanted the search areas to be private...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is kind of well known already. Many people who follow cases know that LE and/or Search Groups don't like to reveal their list of searched areas, and why. It is not a well kept secret to begin with.

I'm a real estate agent. It is common in my industry to place advertisement on front porches. Sometimes I do think about the safety in case the wrong person opens the door. Some of us carry pepper spray just in case. Many of us go out with a second person in tow.

Real Estate agent here too! I carry the same stuff and take someone with me where possible. - I once was given a rape alarm too.

I'm still thinking of you Lucas. I've not had much to add in the past week but I'm still following along quietly.
Out of all the threads I've followed on WS I've never seen this much WS community efforts. Between the mappers, the people who post flyers, people who are out searching and much more, you have all come together and done Lucas proud.

Websleuths is like its own private task force. Keep up the fantastic work, I'm cheering you all on.

If she really tosses JH out of house ever under law he has to take LH with him as EG does not have custody of LH right? I might be wrong . I am just thinking wildly here because of the early time but for real. What rights was EG given to LH ?

She would have had no legal rights regarding Lucas in any matter. They were not married. JH would have had to authorize her to pick him up from school, to take him to Dr appointments, etc. Technically if he had been hurt and she took him to the ER she wouldn't have been authorized to sign consent for treatment unless JH had gotten a document notarized allowing her to do so.

I just was wondering aloud above if the ex reported it in Butler County to say, Andover police if there might be a jurisdictional issue in getting dcf to investigate in Sedgwick County. I don’t think it said in the parts we could see where he reported it to tho. Kind of following a train of thought, if he reported it 2/5, in Butler County would it have been followed up on immediately, before the move maybe?
Just pondering...

Since that was ongoing, wouldn't they have a caseworker who would oversee everything pertaining to that case?

If she really tosses JH out of house ever under law he has to take LH with him as EG does not have custody of LH right? I might be wrong . I am just thinking wildly here because of the early time but for real. What rights was EG given to LH ?

No, she would not have to send Lucas with JH as long as he has given his consent for that. Or if Lucas’ mom filed objections to that situation. As far as any kind of parental rights, she has none because she has not adopted him and JO’s rights been terminated. EG could have petition the court herself to have guardianship or visitation with Lucas tho I highly doubt it would be successful. Whatever EG’s rights are currently are only the ones she’s been given by JH.

Since that was ongoing, wouldn't they have a caseworker who would oversee everything pertaining to that case?

Not necessarily, it would depend on the type of caseworker you are talking about. If the kids had been appointed a guardian ad litem, basically their own attorney independent of either parents attorney. Every family can possibly have more than one caseworker depending on what type of services they have, but we would have staffing meetings and get any and all necessary caseworkers together to coordinate services.

This talks about guardian ad litem’s.

ETA: http://www.kscourts.org/rules/district_rules/rule 110a.pdf

It definitely gives credence to the fact that the remains could have been moved in this case:thinking:. Or potentially still could be. Glad they are being discreet.
Just another thing to factor in.:moo:

...Great. So much for keeping the reason we wanted the search areas to be private...

After reading where responded to Chihuahua's quote (both are above) confirming that's why wanted searches private I have this feeling more arrests are coming. I don't know about anyone else but I feel more arrests coming later on over the simple fact that Emily is in jail so who else could move them if they know about them and why would they be worried about that? Wonder if they have evidence to suggest that she had help or that someone else knows what happened bc otherwise this wouldn't be a concern among LE etc. JMO :thinking:

Smaller communities in Kansas have difficulties seating juries, but Wichita is has enough of a population base to seat a jury without too many biases. The information the public desires is more about finding Lucas than about prosecuting anyone. In fact, other than the expected disgust that someone would harm a child, I had not heard anything about prosecution in this case until I read your comments, here on this forum. That's rather curious.

A few journalists have been brushed off by law enforcement about this case, and about other cases.
I wonder why this is, There are far to many missing in this area. I know just from my town ( Lyons a hour from Wichita ) to Wichita there is lots of missing people and kids and some never get reported. If they are you hear once about it then never again. Its brushed off ,buried then forgotten . Those missing peoples family always has FB pages or usually. I have only seen a few who haven't. Lets not let Lucas be 1 of these that this happens with. I sure wish I knew EGs mind.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in county demarcations. Often we see bodies dumped just over county lines...

I'd be interested in county demarcations. Often we see bodies dumped just over county lines...
Well my room mate gets his glasses in Wichita at mall and did so this last Saturday . On way there my eyes was watching everything I could as I had thought of this as well.

Oh dear God, please let today be the day this little angel is led home.

Someone help me out, regarding Lucas' being sick for two weeks, did we ever get confirmation that he was sick and had seen a doctor? Can one of our Wichita locals confirm for me, does a child need to be vaccinated for measels in order to attend pre-k?

WPD and/or FBI are not obligated to update the public in regards to ongoing criminal investigations. The reasons seem fairly simple. It is an ongoing investigation - by releasing information prematurely, they risk compromising the investigation. By compromising the investigation, they risk being able to take a solid case to the DA. Without a solid case, DA may not take it. Loose lips sink ships. Facts about the case will not become public knowledge. Parents who jump in front of the camera are notoriously torn-apart for crying, not crying, crying too hard, eye dodging, saying the wrong word, using past tense, etc.....I know I would plead for my child back on camera, I don’t know many people that wouldn’t, but as an adult I don’t need to be guided in that way.
I’m sure LE gets tired of having to say “no new updates”, but that doesn’t mean they are not working the case-there are just “no new updates they can report”.
I feel like WPD Chief Ramsay has been forthcoming with info to the public as he is able to.
I for one, want the integrity of this case held at the highest standard, because when it’s “go time” I want whomever responsible for Lucas ‘ death to “go down”.
MOO

Worth repeating.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Which for all we know may be the reason he made himself believe everything she said, and may be the reason he allowed himself to be sucked into her manipulations.
We know EG &JH have a violent relationship right. When things are there way around and a MAN beats female all time and she takes him back in situations like this what's is said ( think about it) . Men don't tell when stuff is flipped around and the man is the one being abused. What is the possibility he is letting her back and he is bowing down to her so that she will not hurt him? I know very hard for people to think about when its a Man if this was flipped it would be no problem for people to think but really its does go on. What if?

It appears to me that the angels arm is above her head. It is pushing the sheer fabric back so you can see the dark side that is usually hidden
Thank you your eyes are better than mine:blushing:
:moo:

Does anyone know if JH has returned to work?

These are the requirements - yes MMR is required
https://www.usd259.org/cms/lib/KS01...ertificate of Immunization - January 2018.pdf

Thanks. I had a crazy thought but the fact the MMR is required killed it. It was reported yesterday that there is an outbreak of Measels in Kansas, so far there are 6 known cases (5 from the same daycare, one outsider). Kansas Dept of Health is reporting there will be more cases due to movements of the sick people while they were in the transmissable phase of the illness. For a brief moment I was entertaining the thought of Lucas having it and dying as a result, EG woulda been scared witless that she had a dead child on her hands due to measels and hid him. But since MMR is required for school attendance that kills that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024