Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just rewatched the interview. She says the part about wanting to tell *her* side after these two questions asked by the reporter:

Referring to his disappearance.

Open ended question.

Her answer wasn't in direct response to probing regarding the abuse allegations. It was her final statement after saying she shouldn't have spoken to the journalist because of her attorney and that she had to go.

EG says she wants ppl to know her side but she's not there yet, then she herself brings up the abuse again and tries to offer more excuses and claims that there's "huge history" with the NM relatives and the bruises didn't even happen under her care, but her cousin's.

Her statement still comes across as callous when the most important questions are Where is Lucas? What happened to him? Do you have any idea? And she's still stuck on the abuse and it wasn't her fault and she's not ready to tell her side...

Seriously?

It's not about your side vs other ppl's version of events. It's about WHY IS THE CHILD YOU CLAIM TO LOVE SO MUCH MISSING? Where did he go? What do you remember? She was the last one to see him alive, before he went missing. There's no escaping that fact.

Good points-
And at the time of the interview she didn’t have an attorney yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good points-
And at the time of the interview she didn’t have an attorney yet.

Yet she said she shouldn't have spoken to the journalist because of her attorney? I'm thinking she may have spoken to an attorney at this point.

Yet she said she shouldn't have spoken to the journalist because of her attorney? I'm thinking she may have spoken to an attorney at this point.

I know it’s confusing. I don’t remember her saying ‘because of her attorney’ I’ll have to rewatch it. I just remember her saying she shouldn’t be talking to the reporter.
I do remember the cousin trying to get her a public defender, the weekend before her 3/13 court appearance. And she didn’t have an attorney of record until the day before or the day of that appearance. Maybe before then she tried to hire an attorney - got one of those ‘free consultations’ and realized she didn’t have the money for an attorney? Which considering she is only currently charged with child endangerment shouldn’t have been *too* expensive I wouldn’t think. *speculation sprinkled with facts*

Thank you so much for the recap. I didn’t realize JH and EG were together for that short of a time span. I think it’s worth noting that she should be called “live-in girlfriend” rather than “stepmother”. I agree!

The transcribed interview says "more than a year together," and I thought we'd heard at some point it was 3+ years. That's long enough (IMO) that you should know if you'd trust the person with your child.

I hope she keeps talking and talks herself into LE finding out the truth!
:gaah::moo:

For some reason, when I read the info I didn’t get the feeling she was with strangers-????? Do we know she isn’t with a relative?

I believe it was documented she was taken by the state. Which means foster care, probably with an unknown family.

Just thinking out loud...

i don’t like attorneys. Period. But when faced by the need I’ve used their services. They get paid, although without checking I’m not certain if this is a public defender or if she is payin the legal fees. I recall at her first video appearance she turned down court appointed counsel. Some, not all, attorneys will do nearly anything in a highly publicized case, to gain a successful outcome for clients. (REFERENCE CA MATTER IN FLORIDA). An attorneys reputation and fee scale can skyrocket into the stratosphere based in one successful verdict. Some lawyers have ethics and morals, and others are bottom feeders. Exactly like any other profession.

Thinking tothe future, the da may review the evidence in this case prior to EG next court appearance and if they can’t continue the 50 k bond, then charges may in fact be filed based on existing evidence. I would be surprised if they will file the most serious charge of murder, but there are other charges I could anticipate they may file. It is difficult to prove murder without a body, and this case is going to be complex as it relates to all the moving pieces just with relationships and whatever drug use is involved. ( making a concerted effort to judge the lifestyle of nearly everyone involved)But I’m pretty confident she is going to remain in jail.

Unless LE needs to have her out to watch what she might do.

The goid things that might come from this are;

1. The agency tasked with child welfare is going to have forced changes due to Little Lucas and for the murder of the Brewer child;

2. EG will likely have no more children to possibly abuse and she may do something positive to improve the life she has had and the less than intelligent choices she has made to this point in her first 26 years.

3. She will never have the opportunity to be with her kids alone and thus she will t be able to abuse them ever again, if indeed it is proven she did;

4. Her 3 remaining children might have a decent opportunity to grow up lived in a nurturing environment, recurve a good education and escape the lifestyle they have experienced to this point.

5. Perhaps she might consider cooperating with mental health professionals and behavior scientists in hopes that in the future they can identify warning signs to stop this horrific behavior.
This attorney is her court appointed public defender. She originally said she'd get her own, then petitioned the court to get a public defender later.

This attorney is her court appointed public defender. She originally said she'd get her own, then petitioned the court to get a public defender later.

Probably didn’t have the money , and no one stepped up to help her . And she probably thought they would

It wasn't just NG claiming the live-in girlfriend term early on. It was EG herself calling JH live-in BF during the December 6 altercation at the school btwn EG and JO.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.

My God!

March-ish of 2016 EG would become pregnant with MH if baby was born full term (eta EG Facebook pic of ultrasound shows she was 18w 2d pregnant on 8/11/16, which would push conception back into the end of April, early May)

April 2016 - ax handle/fight about sex assault incident, both arrested, EG charged, JH charges dropped

November 2016 altercation with JH visible injuries:. Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.

Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

January 2017 baby is born

May 2017 Lucas has visible injuries

October 2017 EG uses Lucas as an example to gain parenting time with older boys

Nov 2017 Lucas is still being abused

December 2017 EG is napping with her live-in BF and neither one remembers to pick Lucas up from school, then EG finally gets there and accuses JO of hitting her, but there are no visible injuries

Quotes from this article. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

I sure hope LE has an overwhelming amount of evidence about what happened and are just waiting for that piece of indisputable proof to show up. A confession would be nice. Who knows if even finding his body will be enough without an obvious COD. A slam dunk conviction with a recovery would be worth the wait.

It wasn't just NG claiming the live-in girlfriend term early on. It was EG herself calling JH live-in BF during the December 6 altercation at the school btwn EG and JO.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.

My God!

March-ish of 2016 EG would become pregnant with MH if baby was born full term

April 2016 - ax handle/fight about sex assault incident, both arrested, EG charged, JH charges dropped

November 2016 altercation with JH visible injuries:. Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.

Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

January 2017 baby is born

May 2017 Lucas has visible injuries

October 2017 EG uses Lucas as an example to gain parenting time with older boys

Nov 2017 Lucas is still being abused

December 2017 EG is napping with her live-in BF and neither one remembers to pick Lucas up from school, then EG finally gets there and accuses JO of hitting her, but there are no visible injuries

Quotes from this article. http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

I sure hope LE has an overwhelming amount of evidence about what happened and are just waiting for that piece of indisputable proof to show up. A confession would be nice. Who knows if even finding his body will be enough without an obvious COD. A slam dunk conviction with a recovery would be worth the wait.

Very violent relationship , sounds like

Some posts have been removed.

Do NOT sleuth EG’s cousin or any of her other family members. Do NOT bring FB rumors and comments here.

Good thought. I had thought it was just an avoidance technique, more BS.

But I suppose she may have consulted an attorney and through that consult was advised it would be wise to still go the public defense route and also, don't talk to the media.

Please do not speculate about the baby girl’s current location or whether she was abused. Let’s hope she wasn’t unless LE or MSM tell us otherwise. Please keep the focus on Lucas and not on his siblings.

Good thought. I had thought it was just an avoidance technique, more BS.

But I suppose she may have consulted an attorney and through that consult was advised it would be wise to still go the public defense route and also, don't talk to the media.

Hmmm that’s what I had thought too, avoidance, and if you listen, there’s hesitation, like she’s making this bit up on the fly, you can even see it in the transcript

‘...Because my attorneys, uh, uh,...I have to go’
7f3a8b50388ded4b0ae2c4b6f11b1598.jpg

I figured when she got uncomfortable with the interview, she used that as an out-you can see that she continued the interview after asked what SHE wanted to say.

How did EG end up watching Lucas full time anyway? I get his father was out of state working a lot. But where was his mother? Is there a reason he wasn't living with her when JH was out of town? I'm sure this must have been addressed somewhere but I missed it.

I apologize if it's not a question I'm allowed to ask either. I know his mom isn't a suspect. But I'm just wondering if there is a reason he was left alone for weeks with an adult who had no biological connection and no legal responsibilities to him at all. How does a child get to be watched alone for weeks by an adult who can't see their own children unsupervised instead of being with his own mother?

I figured when she got uncomfortable with the interview, she used that as an out-you can see that she continued the interview after asked what SHE wanted to say.

Yes I did notice she kept talking so she wasn't committed to getting out of the interview but rather what was being said at that moment. Another thing that caught my attention was when she said "me and dad are worried sick." What did you think about that?

LE initially started searching at Chisholm Park, The Nature Center, Glen Del Rey Park, and Land Searched K-96 fishing lake area (by both bodies of water), and the area just North of K-96 on Woodlawn(N of Nature Center).

The efforts led to more rural areas, asking people to search their land. She grew up around Andover, Augusta area.

There was a factual reason LE started around 29th and Woodlawn- what was that reason?
I agree with and search undisclosed locations, but why there initially?

Hi guys

I had to get out of here yesterday. Hand sitting.

Listened in to NG podcast. Thanks PB.

I feel so useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members