Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is!!

The delivery driver was misinformed though.. he told my sister that the family asked WPD shut down the investigation. [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whaaaaat??? How odd!!!

JMO

6dfcf0b8d091885811961ec963034b5b.jpg

Here it is!!

The delivery driver was misinformed though.. he told my sister that the family asked WPD shut down the investigation. [emoji19]

Well that's one I haven't heard yet... As if any of Lucas's family (or anyone at all) could go "Hey guys, you tried your best. Let's just call it quits, mmmkay?" Geez.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

OT Since many of us seem to be pondering how the system fails and why, I thought this might be interesting reading for others too. It does involve Kansas DCF. It has nothing to do with Lucas, but highlights the twists and turns and massive gray area DCF is working in. Could cases like this make them more cautious to remove a child? It is an imperfect system and has been for a long time. This is a case out of Kansas from the 90s, article from 2000.

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/may/14/news/mn-29888

Well that's one I haven't heard yet... As if any of Lucas's family (or anyone at all) could go "Hey guys, you tried your best. Let's just call it quits, mmmkay?" Geez.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Right? I called the location and talked to the manager. He apologized. He said he assumes the driver meant WPD stopped actively searching but will make sure they are all informed.

If there are any locals reading, would someone kindly order a pizza from Papa John's and tell me if it arrived with the flyer on top? TIA :blowkiss:

I am catching up but if someone hasn't done this by the time I get to the end, I will.

cache.php

Here it is!!

Meanwhile hundreds, if not thousands of us are highly dedicated to going over details, communication circuits, and location sites to find Lucas, every day.

<modsnip>

Focusing on how personalizing the missing is always crucial to keeping them visible in the public eye, bringing personality to life with stories of what made the kids unique! Always advise guardians & family in this horrid position to reach out to (very specific to situation) others who have been in their shoes- can't say it's helpful but things start moving pretty quick after that!
It's very tempting to believe someone 'rescued' him out of a bad place but never had time for those thoughts before, not paying em no nevermind now.

It's never going to be 'Over'. Just closer to closure.

My hope is that we'll get either more information or Lucas' location when EG goes to her next court appearance. I've said this before, as much as it pains me to say but at this point if getting Lucas back means giving EG a walk or minimal time then I'd be ok with that. My fear is that the prosecutor might try to pull a Casey Anthony and overcharge her and she ends up walking like Casey did. They need to give EG a reason to talk and give up Lucas' location, playing hardball isn't gonna do it.

I have not been over on the flyer thread much so I do not know how the flyers on the pizza boxes came about but THANK YOU to everyone who made it happen!!!!!!!!!!!

To me, that’s a calculated move, not just searching because she was there in July. What is the missing piece here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have no clue, I think we are missing alot of pieces. To me alot of the search methods just don't make any sense, but obviously they have more information than we do.

cache.php

Here it is!!

This is why I wish bio mom and dad would make a media appearance, the delivery driver is not the only local who seems to have that misinformation.

My hope is that we'll get either more information or Lucas' location when EG goes to her next court appearance. I've said this before, as much as it pains me to say but at this point if getting Lucas back means giving EG a walk or minimal time then I'd be ok with that. My fear is that the prosecutor might try to pull a Casey Anthony and overcharge her and she ends up walking like Casey did. They need to give EG a reason to talk and give up Lucas' location, playing hardball isn't gonna do it.

I agree with taking some time off or giving her some extra benefits in jail in exchange for information.

But letting her walk? No way should she be allowed to just walk away from this. She could get custody or visitation back with her other kids if that happens! ugghhhh..no way...

I don't have anything of value to add to the thread so, I will just overshare in the hopes of winning the not so coveted TMI award by letting you know that this week, I have peed in the weeds and grass more than I have a toilet. You are welcome. :D

I don't have anything of value to add to the thread so, I will just overshare in the hopes of winning the not so coveted TMI award by letting you know that this week, I have peed in the weeds and grass more than I have a toilet. You are welcome. :D

:biggrin:

Honestly, I was going to ask PB if that's how the electrocution happened...peeing on an electric fence!

(How is PB btw? All better, I hope! )

I don't have anything of value to add to the thread so, I will just overshare in the hopes of winning the not so coveted TMI award by letting you know that this week, I have peed in the weeds and grass more than I have a toilet. You welcome. :D

I love you. :lol:

^^^ :laughing:

:winner::tmi::applause:

God bless you and keep you! You are an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem