Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just basically said the same damn thing- love it-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar... but... the other version has some vital items.

EG has a lot of bones to pick. Think about it.

Similar... but... the other version has some vital items.

EG has a lot of bones to pick. Think about it.

Ya, I’m just not going to put all that out there on the forum. I can see an interview lasting 5-6 hours with her, if it were me interviewing, it would be all about her up until the 6th hour. JMO. She needs to feel good, vindicated, safe, right, and stroked. She’s smart, in reading people, so I would think a good “jib jabbing” session with a feminine woman, plain hair, normal clothing, little make-up might be a good. Someone who can relate to any story, anytime, any circumstance type of person. Someone used to talking and being safe to talk to- a place or time to tell their story. A creation of environment .

Ya, I’m just not going to put all that out there on the forum. I can see an interview lasting 5-6 hours with her, if it were me interviewing, it would be all about her up until the 6th hour. JMO. She needs to feel good, vindicated, safe, right, and stroked. She’s smart, in reading people, so I would think a good “jib jabbing” session with a feminine woman, plain hair, normal clothing, little make-up might be a good. Someone who can relate to any story, anytime, any circumstance type of person. Someone used to talking and being safe to talk to- a place or time to tell their story. A creation of environment .

Lt. Anita VanBuren

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

You guys are AMAZING! I am on a serious deadline with work that has way too many moving parts and honestly might get the best of me this week... With that said, I just bawled seeing his sweet little face on that flyer that came with the pizza! Hoping to get through my work stuff so I can help out more. Praying Lucas is found soon. ❤️

Ya, I’m just not going to put all that out there on the forum.

Indeed- things which stand out yet unmentioned have been consistent- A certain perspective of following, rather than reacting to the trail of trash left behind.

EG isn't a standard sloppy hustler wearing the soccer mom persona as disguise. Those leave obvious burn marks in social scenes on their way out to a 'new' circle... going over it all this one feels much more like the major idiot in my own 3 ring psycho circus- pompous, impetuous, deluded, and out of control.
The explosion isn't social- it's personal- the other side is fine disowning the entire event after the fact- no going back- chapter closed despite occasionally wondering wtf happened- we were VERY close (no- you were just close enough to control- haha thinks the perp).

I can see an interview lasting 5-6 hours with her, if it were me interviewing, it would be all about her up until the 6th hour. JMO. She needs to feel good, vindicated, safe, right, and stroked. She’s smart, in reading people, so I would think a good “jib jabbing” session with a feminine woman, plain hair, normal clothing, little make-up might be a good. Someone who can relate to any story, anytime, any circumstance type of person. Someone used to talking and being safe to talk to- a place or time to tell their story. A creation of environment .

Marriage counseling approach.

Eg won't trust anyone out of pocket- has types- wouldn't off the cuff accept someone without them exposing something she watches/tests for (tried & true manipulation device, bargaining chip, 'gopher', etc). Sure, would listen & small talk but not investing anything without finding their dependency on her. Fun 'girls day out' amid the humdrum of daily circumstances now; she'd take as many of those as anyone will throw.

This entire 'vacation' could well be a crafted ploy. Ministries often visit women in jail once a week, and LE have a whole bag o tricks about whose placed where while in custody. Everyone asks what others are in for, loners don't do well (isolate), social connection & personality determine much. Her 'types' tend to have revolving doors in their lives that are likely being called in.

She's watching others on the inside, & plotting an exit strategy. There are a lot of fools happy to strike up a team with her sort simply for the infamy.

You guys are AMAZING! I am on a serious deadline with work that has way too many moving parts and honestly might get the best of me this week... With that said, I just bawled seeing his sweet little face on that flyer that came with the pizza! Hoping to get through my work stuff so I can help out more. Praying Lucas is found soon. ❤️
:happydance: Lucas, you are everywhere.

Indeed- things which stand out yet unmentioned have been consistent- A certain perspective of following, rather than reacting to the trail of trash left behind.

EG isn't a standard sloppy hustler wearing the soccer mom persona as disguise. Those leave obvious burn marks in social scenes on their way out to a 'new' circle... going over it all this one feels much more like the major idiot in my own 3 ring psycho circus- pompous, impetuous, deluded, and out of control.
The explosion isn't social- it's personal- the other side is fine disowning the entire event after the fact- no going back- chapter closed despite occasionally wondering wtf happened- we were VERY close (no- you were just close enough to control- haha thinks the perp).

Eg won't trust anyone out of pocket- has types- wouldn't off the cuff accept someone without them exposing something she watches/tests for (tried & true manipulation device, bargaining chip, 'gopher', etc). Sure, would listen & small talk but not investing anything without finding their dependency on her. Fun 'girls day out' amid the humdrum of daily circumstances now; she'd take as many of those as anyone will throw.

This entire 'vacation' could well be a crafted ploy. Ministries often visit women in jail once a week, and LE have a whole bag o tricks about whose placed where while in custody. Everyone asks what others are in for, loners don't do well (isolate), social connection & personality determine much. Her 'types' tend to have revolving doors in their lives that are likely being called in.

She's watching others on the inside, & plotting an exit strategy. There are a lot of fools happy to strike up a team with her sort simply for the infamy.
I feel like I just read some sort of exquisite poetry. I like it, but I can't competely follow what each message is up there at the top. I'm sure I agree though, just because nothing seemed obviously against my impressions. But again, not confident I understand what I'm agreeing to, fully. Care to say it again using the "for Dummies" approach? I really want to know what's happening all up there in the first half. :D

Going back to the question of prosecuting a case without a body. I've not personally seen a case with so many locals searching so determinedly for so long. There's a very good chance Lucas will be found.

IMHO having a body, even without COD, will be a game-changer for putting a case to a jury and raising the chances of a conviction.

I really think it's in EG's best interests to tell all before a body is found. I think it's important to try to empathize with EG and try to look at things from her side out. If she was to tell all now, she'd have more control over the story than if she waits for a body to be found and letting the body tell the story...the latter would surely backfoot her, and I can't see her wanting to be in that position, given the style of the interview where she seems to want to control the interview and keep pushing it toward what she considers safer ground.

We saw in Bella's case that the first person to go to LE with a story was the one who got believed and got let off with time served.

Obviously I expect EG's lawyer to tell her to say nothing about anything, but that might not be the best advice for her given her apparent personality style combined with the hefty circumstantial evidence that she is the one who 'disappeared' Lucas, and that's even before we consider that LE might have other evidence that they are sitting on with forensics and stuff.

Do judges still take remorse into consideration? If EG tells things now and guides LE to the body, she can frame a remorseful story and say that she belatedly did the right thing in coming clean, because she's full of remorse! If she holds out then I think it will be harder to persuade a judge that she is truly remorseful rather than thinking only of herself.
I know this girl. Well not her, but her type. She isn't going to say anything voluntarily. She can't see that far into the future, and telling does not benefit her that she can see. She will pull as many stunts as she can to get what she wants, and she will keep control by not telling where Lucas is. Plus by now, she probably already believes her own lies. She has to, that's how she survives. That's how she is. jmo

I wish it could have been 3 hours. There’s so much more to discuss!

Contact Marisa from The Vanished Podcast. She can do a whole episode on him!

I think that quote by her about me and dad is pretty normal verbiage when you have been together for awhile and children are present. For Ex: I will say to my kids “Dad and I need your help today”, or “Dad and I are worried about your grades. Now, what I DO find interesting about it, is that she says “please say something, cuz me and dad are worried sick”. As though she is talking TO the child, not pleading for a stranger to say something about the child’s whereabouts. THAT is weird. Is that what you were thinking?

No. I thought she was talking to anybody that knows anything and that sounded weird to me, "me and dad are worried sick." It was misworded imo and caught my attention as a lie. I'll try to find it again. Maybe I misunderstood.

Here's the thing: Emily has no incentive to talk whatsoever. There are no charges pending against her related to Lucas. The charge of neglect for her daughter has a max 1 year sentence (I read that in this thread somewhere). If they put the same charge against her regarding Lucas, she *might* do 2 years.

She's already lost any hope of ever regaining custody of her boys. The judge made it clear to her what would happen if she used drugs. She'll be lucky to get supervised visits with them.

If she confesses to anything about Lucas, then she'll lose her daughter for good too (she may already be).

If she keeps her mouth shut and does her time, she'll be out of jail in a couple of years at most. 1-2 years vs life in prison? Pretty obvious choice!

What statistics if I may ask? I realize you may not know, everything is speculation so I’m curious what your thoughts are. I’ve never seen an all out search like this without some sort of evidence leading LE. I’m thinking there had to have been some sort of fact - just makes me wonder STILL about a second persons involvement and replacement of evidence.
Without doing a Google search, I don't have the numbers in front of me. But if I recall, the initial assumption is a 30 minute radius, soft ground, and familiar areas to the perp. I have Wikipedia bookmarked, so this is a good place to start if you want to dig into it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disposal_of_human_corpses

Other than that, I don't think the searching is extraordinary. Even you participated because you really wanted to help, which we are grateful for. I think there was an unusual amount of local interest who were also WS members, so it sort of grew at a fever pitch because of that. I think when LE stops looking and asks the public for help, we all just sort of give up. I'm just in awe that Wichita citizens are not quitters, and you are setting the bar. :cheer:

Hello, this post and the one before about a lot of bones to pick. I can't stop rereading. I think GigTu said it perfectly it's like a poetic story, I am agreeing but not quite sure exactly what too either. Please elaborate particularly on the bones and the first paragraph here :) TIA

Catching up but I get up before the sun does LOL. Just prayed for Lucas, his family, all who love him and for the truth to come to light today. He is in our hearts.:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I don't have anything of value to add to the thread so, I will just overshare in the hopes of winning the not so coveted TMI award by letting you know that this week, I have peed in the weeds and grass more than I have a toilet. You are welcome. :D
You and Mr. Pink rock!! Pee freely my friends:blushing::loveyou:

I have not been over on the flyer thread much so I do not know how the flyers on the pizza boxes came about but THANK YOU to everyone who made it happen!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not even kidding when I say how amazing people are. PommyMommy you are the bomb diggety. Also, I need help with the name of the WS member who arranged to have them delivered to the pizza place. You both deserve a huge :cupcake:

You are absolutely correct about the behind the scenes happenings between lawyers and judges. I know a lot of lawyers, defense and prosecutors, as well as judges who often get together to play golf and share meals etc.
That's where most of the action occurs in my experience.
:moo:
I hope you're right, and I say that for a lot of reasons.

6dfcf0b8d091885811961ec963034b5b.jpg

Here it is!!

The delivery driver was misinformed though.. he told my sister that the family asked WPD shut down the investigation. [emoji19]

Why would he think that?

I don't have anything of value to add to the thread so, I will just overshare in the hopes of winning the not so coveted TMI award by letting you know that this week, I have peed in the weeds and grass more than I have a toilet. You are welcome. :D
I have questions. I have no questions. Lucas appreciates it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79