Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PB I'm deeply disappointed too.:gaah: Sharing these fliers everywhere possible.
Glad you're feeling better. Sorry about the shoe tripping thingy:heartbeat:

I just feel that one system let him down. We can’t let the legal system let him down too. Also do you know if they have had a good turnout of searchers. With the university and Air Force their do we need to pursue more searchers.

I’m disappointed there’s been no mention of Lucas by WPD in quite a while. We can post all we like, but the general public may feel there’s no reason to search, because if the police aren’t searching...they must know something that we don’t.

I’m disheartened today. I’ll just leave you with this collage of photos that were sent to DHS.

3822dc3646273e9250cee6cdbeae4ac6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish we had a “do-over” with him. If I would have known him, I would have wanted to “abduct” and hide him for the gross negligence, abuse,and pain he suffered by this .
It really bothers me that JH totally avoids talking about the abuse allegations as if they could not possibly have anything to do with Lucas being missing. JMO, but his statement does give a lot of insight into how he may have handled any indications that Lucas may have been being abused. In other words, turn his head the other way and totally ignore the fact.

FWIW, I have been involved with adults in abuse situations. They never think that the abuse that occurred was ever that serious, and was just another day. I think that the

I just sent wpd Facebook page a picture of our flyer asking for property owners to search and asked them to put on their facebook

I’m glad you wonderful guys n gals are still here and give a damn! [emoji172]

Paddleboader I think I can speak from all of here we all care so much I think it breaks our hearts that Lucas hasn't been found.

Question? Why hasn't the Sheriff's Office from the county been involved in the search? If they have I apologize and I haven't noticed.

tia

This may not be a popular thought but I know a lot felt there was a massive undertone of emotions between the parents during the interview. I actually for some reason have felt they may have better connection. And it just the extreme situation. He had physical custody but they both had agreed joint, my impression as an open ended visits agreement would be JH happy for JO to see Lucas anytime. Mum obviously felt he was a good dad. I also think if there was extreme resentment then they would not interview together. While JO would be angry at ignored abuse, I think they showed a united (although strained) front to find Lucas by that interview.
My point is I think that would have really angered EG. Her man with his ex on TV pleading for "their" child. If there isn't movement soon maybe a leaked picture of them searching together would be good to get someone to chatter.
I don't think she would like losing that control over her man. I think she had fed him BS that she thinks there's still a chance he believes.
Just thinking out loud struggling with ideas

I’m disappointed there’s been no mention of Lucas by WPD in quite a while. We can post all we like, but the general public may feel there’s no reason to search, because if the police aren’t searching...they must know something that we don’t.

I’m disheartened today. I’ll just leave you with this collage of photos that were sent to DHS.

OMG! This is heartbreaking! Poor little Lucas!
Is that a shoe print on his forehead?

I have no idea what EG is allowed to see in jail. It's up to the homicide detectives I would think. After all it was a homicide detective who first responded to the call IIRC. It's usual protocol I think.
There was tension in the interview with his parents IMO. It didn't seem too lovey-dovey in my mind.
As for whether EG fears losing any possible control she has over JH, we don't know why he said he would welcome her home. That he needed her.
I have zero idea about whether either is being allowed to search, although the mom did in the beginning. I think LE strongly discourages that.
:moo:

I have no idea what EG is allowed to see in jail. It's up to the homicide detectives I would think. After all it was a homicide detective who first responded to the call IIRC. It's usual protocol I think.
There was tension in the interview with his parents IMO. It didn't seem too lovey-dovey in mind mind.
As for whether EG fears losing any possible control she has over JH, we don't know why he said he would welcome her home. That he needed her.
I have zero idea about whether either is being allowed to search, although the mom did in the beginning. I think LE strongly discourages that.

Thanks Chihuahua- your reasoning makes more sense than my post :) grasping at ideas to get her to TALK !

About the welcoming home of EG:
http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html
"The father of a missing Wichita boy says he would welcome his wife home if she can win release from jail."
But then this:
"
I am standing by her until either some other information comes out or something about the case breaks. If it involves her, obviously it would be different. Obviously, my thoughts would be changing if she was implicated in any way involving Lucas.
Still, he said, “Everybody has to be innocent until they’re proven guilty.”There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said."
:thinking:

We're all grasping at straws at this point! :gaah:

ETA and I really need a nap (grumpypants)

We're all grasping at straws at this point! :gaah:

ETA and I really need a nap (grumpypants)

'If you pull a loose string, something will unravel'.

Over here, I'm watching a lot of folks holding the straws attached to a whole broom. It's aggravating to have 2 very different processes at play (LE, public effort to locate Lucas) but both are vital!

Have patience, and Faith.

'If you pull a loose string, something will unravel'.

Over here, I'm watching a lot of folks holding the straws attached to a whole broom. It's aggravating to have 2 very different processes at play (LE, public effort to locate Lucas) but both are vital!

Have patience, and Faith.
Agreed:clap:

I've been quietly following Lucas' case from the beginning. The earlier pictures from his missing poster of his bruises, and now these pictures make me sick to my stomach. The FORCE it took to inflict those kind of injuries wasn't "just" a slap or a grab or a pinch or an accidental fall or hit while playing rough. Those bruises came from EG's full on fury. Over and over again. !!!!!!!

I hope WPD is as outraged and determined as you and Lucas' loved ones are to put EG behind bars forever.
My heart goes out to those who loved and tried to protect Lucas. I am so, so sorry this happened to him and to you.

I keep coming back with such high hope of something having broken open in the search for Lucas. I’m so disappointed that he hasn’t returned home yet and just continue to pray from afar

I sent a msg to the Andover police department to see if they would share the flyer on their page since they’re in the more rural area and EG has connections out here. They’re usually pretty responsive but I’ll let you know.

I just feel that one system let him down. We can’t let the legal system let him down too. Also do you know if they have had a good turnout of searchers. With the university and Air Force their do we need to pursue more searchers.

Actually the turn out has been small.....very small. The only group doing organized searchers were also part of the locals trained by Equusearch, tho some of us do some searching separate from them as well as with them.

Actually the turn out has been small.....very small. The only group doing organized searchers were also part of the locals trained by Equusearch, tho some of us do some searching separate from them as well as with them.

That saddens me so much. I wish I was local, I would be out there searching with y’all and peeing in the bushes ❤️

I’ll talk to FLA and the family tomorrow to see what we can do. This is getting ridiculous. They haven’t even come forward to ask property owners to search their land. I’m not trying to “come down” on WPD, but that’s one of the first things you often see when a child goes missing.

PB, do you have any inkling as to whether WPD knows something the family etc does not? I’m trying to imagine why in the world they wouldn’t ask people to search their properties, or why they have been seemingly so silent in regards to finding Lucas. It’s incredibly frustrating I can’t imagine how you and the family are feeling at this point. There is a little boy missing still! WPD should still be all over it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member