Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll talk to FLA and the family tomorrow to see what we can do. This is getting ridiculous. They haven’t even come forward to ask property owners to search their land. I’m not trying to “come down” on WPD, but that’s one of the first things you often see when a child goes missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea why they have not searched landfills yet? Cause that is also something you do in the beginning and I don't think they have. Or is there actual evidence he was placed somewhere?

I’ll talk to FLA and the family tomorrow to see what we can do. This is getting ridiculous. They haven’t even come forward to ask property owners to search their land. I’m not trying to “come down” on WPD, but that’s one of the first things you often see when a child goes missing.

Since you and FLA are in contact with family do you think you could get bio mom and dad to make a media appearance, I think that would generate interest again with the public? If the public hears nothing from family and nothing from WPD Lucas will disappear from alot of peoples minds.

Aww, shucks :blushing:. Thank you, but Hoping I Can Help is the real MVP!!!

JMO

Yes thanks to you and every other who is searching and especially for Hoping I Can Help:tyou:.
Mad Respect:heartluv:

I wish I could search, but I am not local. :sigh: I have covered a lot of ground online, however. And while it's super frustrating to hear that people think he has been found, or that WPD isn't looking for him anymore, etc., I intend to use that information as renewed motivation.
JMO

First I want to thank you for your kind words -- I do want to clarify that I have not been searching. I am a local but have been unable to participate in the searches thus far. While I'm willing to once I'm able, I'm really hoping we don't have to wait that long to find him. Forgive me if I forget anyone, but I know ESO, RMT, n_6CC, kansasjason, ScarletLin, perfectingpink (and Mr. Pink) Royalsgal..... have been diligently searching -- thank you!

And Henry, GigTu, & PommyMommy have been feverishly working behind the scenes to help us locals and Lucas. PommyMommy and AnaPisces got the whole pizza box idea rolling -- PommyMommy bumped and set the ball so all I had to do was call a friend to spike it.

My point is -- we have a great team.. lots of little things each person can do within their abilities can get big things done. Let's find Lucas!

Please forgive me if this has been answered. I am unable to read every page of every thread, but to those of you who are so close to this case.....did anything ever come from the 2 girls who were approached by some men in a vehicle with a little boy in the back seat who mouthed "please help me"!?? Thank you in advance.

Please forgive me if this has been answered. I am unable to read every page of every thread, but to those of you who are so close to this case.....did anything ever come from the 2 girls who were approached by some men in a vehicle with a little boy in the back seat who mouthed "please help me"!?? Thank you in advance.

The police department spoke with the girls and showed them pictures of Lucas, and determined the little boy was not Lucas. I think that information was given by the Paola PD FB page. I would have to look it up to be sure.

I just sent wpd Facebook page a picture of our flyer asking for property owners to search and asked them to put on their facebook

Well it won't be the first one they received today. I messaged them with a flyer earlier today and told them that I've heard that Lucas was found or that the WPD was no longer searching for him THREE TIMES SINCE YESTERDAY. :mad:

I sent a msg to the Andover police department to see if they would share the flyer on their page since they’re in the more rural area and EG has connections out here. They’re usually pretty responsive but I’ll let you know.

The Butler County Sheriff in El Dorado posted it to their page a few days ago. :)

Well it won't be the first one they received today. I messaged them with a flyer earlier today and told them that I've heard that Lucas was found or that the WPD was no longer searching for him THREE TIMES SINCE YESTERDAY. :mad:
You are so determined and I know you're angry. I would be too. That's just ridiculous:(
:gaah:
jmo and all that

I’m disappointed there’s been no mention of Lucas by WPD in quite a while. We can post all we like, but the general public may feel there’s no reason to search, because if the police aren’t searching...they must know something that we don’t.

I’m disheartened today. I’ll just leave you with this collage of photos that were sent to DHS.

3822dc3646273e9250cee6cdbeae4ac6.jpg

I am not caught up but I have to say these pictures are so very sad to look at! How someone does this to a child, adult, or animal is beyond my understanding. How nothing was done by DHS is also beyond my understanding. So so [emoji20]

PB, those pictures you posted made my blood boil.

I find myself not knowing what to do. step away from this case again. push harder. gah.

this infuriates me

PB, those pictures you posted made my blood boil.

I find myself not knowing what to do. step away from this case again. push harder. gah.

this infuriates me

I felt the same way and have decided to use my anger to drive me harder to find Lucas and get his little face out there. [emoji8]

I felt the same way and have decided to use my anger to drive me harder to find Lucas and get his little face out there. [emoji8]

what can I do from texas?
I'm open to anything. someone give me a task. what can I do?

That makes me - three. I sent two FB messages about 6 hours ago. Just basically pointing out they haven’t posted a word about him in almost a month but I noticed they posted about the NCAA tourneys multiple times.

I wish I was local.. I’m going to see if I can find a contact for McConnell and WSU criminology surely they have people who can volunteer to search

Who is the main contact for search group

That makes me - three. I sent two FB messages about 6 hours ago. Just basically pointing out they haven’t posted a word about him in almost a month but I noticed they posted about the NCAA tourneys multiple times.

:gaah:IMO unacceptable,,,blood beginning to boil

I agree but it won't fly. LE will catch her in her own web and she will know it. I can't wait!
(obviously I'm pretty impatient and ticked off at this point)
I do think EG wishes it never happened. I don't think she factored in being thrown in jail on a high bond for a misdemeanor. Heck! I don't think she factored in they would ever find out about her driving high with the baby! Oops!

I too am very impatient with this case and the player. I don't for one minute believe that the next story will be taken at face value but I'm hoping it will be the tool that hangs her. I have absolutely no patience with baby killers. :waiting:

Paddleboader I think I can speak from all of here we all care so much I think it breaks our hearts that Lucas hasn't been found.

Question? Why hasn't the Sheriff's Office from the county been involved in the search? If they have I apologize and I haven't noticed.

tia

That’s an excellent question.

Any idea why they have not searched landfills yet? Cause that is also something you do in the beginning and I don't think they have. Or is there actual evidence he was placed somewhere?

Without specific information, it would do no good to search it. It’s massive and they cover the loads as it fills. They do track where things have been dumped, but because the loads are taken to a transfer station and then hauled 45 minutes away, it isn’t an easy task to take on. Plus the hazardous conditions, the fact it is all compacted multiple times and then bulldozed multiple times makes it highly unlikely his body (if there) would ever be found.

I'm going to share the flyers to my Facebook pages for Fuller House and Girl Meets World. The GMW one has almost a million likes and the Fuller House one has half a million. At least that is some sort of coverage. Will post links once I do. :)

ETA: Should I share the post about landowners searching? Which do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702