DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
09160b473195438ea7779b687f017f31.jpg

I am pretty sure it was Atomic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that is the name I remember. Do you know the intersection or area it's located? Next time you see the billboard would you be willing to take a pic for us?

Yes, that is the name I remember. Do you know the intersection or area it's located? Next time you see the billboard would you be willing to take a pic for us?

Yeah, I sure can. I think there was one on I35 but I might be wrong. I clearly don’t get out enough. Lol. If someone hasn’t snapped a pic in the morning I’ll go at lunch.

After doing a quick search it looks like there was one right off of Kellogg when goin westbound towards downtown/Central Business district. High traffic area. It’s not too far from my office. I’ll go by tomorrow.

34989504ed1b192ea152d24ac9db7a7e.jpg
245249c5cd44ac8644d2ac0d9cac68d2.jpg

Perhaps a silent vigil needs to be held, with all the major (and not so major) local media aware and in attendance. My suggestion would be to have it in front of police headquarters. Carry signs -- "We can't hear you, WPD" -- and the photos of that poor bruised child. Flyers for passing cars, same shocking pictures, single question: What about Lucus?

Let their silence be DEAFENING.

Then, I think, they will remember Lucus.

Lucas needs something in his name, reflecting Wichita's commitment to bring awareness to and stop child abuse. I don't know how something like that gets started, but I already feel like little Lucas would be tickled to know he has a rubber duck race in his honor every year. Just a thought.

I love both of these ideas! Also, the second billboard was Lamar Advertising, I believe.

JMO

Hoping for any news on Lucas:scared:. We're not leaving you :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Who can I contact or where can I comment in regards to search areas?

Lucas needs something in his name, reflecting Wichita's commitment to bring awareness to and stop child abuse. I don't know how something like that gets started, but I already feel like little Lucas would be tickled to know he has a rubber duck race in his honor every year. Just a thought.

I agree. Maybe something kid related with a super hero theme since he loved Batman. Hmmm. :thinking:

FYI-Typically any new information or details in any open investigation will usually follow/coincide with court hearings or legal filings being made. Because those things are public record, that’s why those details typically come to light unless there is a court order otherwise keeping things sealed. Information given outside of those events are relatively limited or they are coming from other sources other than LE. The other reason for this is the high standards the courts hold for what can be considered evidence or facts in any case. I know it’s frustrating not to know much at all with Lucas’ case so I’d definitely pay close attention to anytime EG appears in court because that is the most likely time for new information to be released. Until she is charged with a crime regarding Lucas’ disappearance and/or death, it’s not likely we will know any more than we do right now.

Still following along and praying for Lucas and his family. X

First I want to thank you for your kind words -- I do want to clarify that I have not been searching. I am a local but have been unable to participate in the searches thus far. While I'm willing to once I'm able, I'm really hoping we don't have to wait that long to find him. Forgive me if I forget anyone, but I know ESO, RMT, n_6CC, kansasjason, ScarletLin, perfectingpink (and Mr. Pink) Royalsgal..... have been diligently searching -- thank you!

And Henry, GigTu, & PommyMommy have been feverishly working behind the scenes to help us locals and Lucas. PommyMommy and AnaPisces got the whole pizza box idea rolling -- PommyMommy bumped and set the ball so all I had to do was call a friend to spike it.

My point is -- we have a great team.. lots of little things each person can do within their abilities can get big things done. Let's find Lucas!

:loveyou:

Well I see I'm not alone in being up again so early with Lucas Allen on my mind.
:heartluv:

Praying and hoping that LE is going ahead with any searched today. If any. And for all the locals who are searching and keeping going even in adversity. Including peeing:blushing:
Whatever it takes:loveyou:
:moo:

There seems to be no news...it's oh so quiet:thinking:
:scared:

There seems to be no news...it's oh so quiet:thinking:
:scared:

When the page numbers on the thread is low enough that I can catch up without missing 25 pages, I start to worry. Then I know that there has been no news. :cry:

It is way to quite in here! We need some news or someone shouting from the rooftop to get some person to speak. Preferably that person is in jail EG, give us a hint where you hid Lucas.

Where have the searchers not looked? Is it some where obvious that is right under their noses. I can't think like a criminal so I have no Idea where she could have put him.

just my rambling thoughts and imo

I agree, much too quiet in here [emoji29]

I am trying to get as many businesses in Wichita, and surrounding areas on twitter to send flyers too and hopefully get them shared even further 🤞🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member