Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add to this that I've received information from four property owners (3 farms and an equestrian center) over the weekend, that they have searched their land. We are reaching people. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know how many others have searched their property, as they don't usually report back.

ETA: Regarding ESO's quote #537. Geez, I need more coffee!

I would like to add to this that I've received information from four property owners (3 farms and an equestrian center) over the weekend, that they have searched their land. We are reaching people. Unfortunately, it is impossible to know how many others have searched their property, as they don't usually report back.

:loveyou: Great news!!

So, is it going to be a long day when I realize the entire time I have been sitting at my computer annoyed I had forgotten to put my pants on while getting dressed? I am going with it is going to be an upside down day which means we will find Lucas because the days I have remembered my pants, we have not. :)

It makes peeing outside much easier [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you!

Help Find Lucas Hernandez
@SearchingForLucasHernandez
https://m.facebook.com/SearchingForLucasHernandez/

Really beautiful photos, etc. Amazing work!!! So proud of everyone!!

It really is amazing work! I cannot tell you how encouraging it is for those of us who live here and are blessed to be able to search to know we have a powerful workforce driving us forward and supporting us. Not onE person who has contributed to finding Lucas is less than any other and not one effort put forward in the hopes of bringing him home is either. It takes every single one of us. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

(I still think if all else fails they should let me go in there and burn one with her...have a little talk stoner to stoner...bring some cheetos...unconventional approach, I know; I do wish this could really happen...)

Oh my gosh Margarita, this about made me crack a rib!

The Easter egg pictures of little Lucas on the FB group page.... melting my heart. :heartluv:

attachment.php

Attachments

• lucas easter.jpg
    lucas easter.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 328
Oh my gosh Margarita, this about made me crack a rib!

(And I'm not even kidding LOL)

(Eta: I'd tell her what a b#$/@ endometriosis is and bring her some of the strong legal hash oil or wax from Colorado and dose her with a bunch of edibles til she's giggling so hard and singing like a canary)

What's the latest on TES? Are they scheduled to return that we know of?

Statistically I have never heard nor read that Facebook has found a body or solved a murder.
You are very wrong. Social media has proven a pivotal part of finding many people for different reasons, including multiple cases discussed here in WS. Please research before stating something as fact. Your opinion is interesting, but it is not based on fact.

It really is amazing work! I cannot tell you how encouraging it is for those of us who live here and are blessed to be able to search to know we have a powerful workforce driving us forward and supporting us. Not onE person who has contributed to finding Lucas is less than any other and not one effort put forward in the hopes of bringing him home is either. It takes every single one of us. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

OMG yes, they have NO idea how much that behind the scenes help is. Because Lord knows I’ve looked in all the places I know to look. Having other eyes say “Hey look here” makes the difference between me staying home or going out to look. Now if I could only bottle PerfectingPink’s energy.......

The Easter egg pictures of little Lucas on the FB group page.... melting my heart. :heartluv:

attachment.php

Agreed. After I made that one, I just sat staring at his cute little face for a little while after. Ugh :cry:

I just posted a new graphic... his big smile!!!! Ugh :heartbeat:

Agreed. After I made that one, I just sat staring at his cute little face for a little while after. Ugh :cry:

I just posted a new graphic... his big smile!!!! Ugh :heartbeat:

Really beautiful, Ana.

Apologies in advance to those sick of seeing the Caylee Anthony case mentioned here, but...

March 3 – Family of Lucas Hernandez asks property owners to search their land

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article203296564.html

March 5 - Tim Miller compares case to Caylee Anthony http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Si...ez-search-drawn-to-prior-cases-475896263.html

March 6 – said (paraphrasing) we really need to have property owners check their land, that it had been a rough 24 hours for the family and that every family reaches their breaking point. She also said that Tim was correct in comparing EG to
CA, and that she () even watched a show about CA.

I’ve been wondering what particular information caused the rough 24 hours/breaking point for the family and thinking about the CA case. There was so much evidence surrounding Casey’s car (impounded, the smell, cadaver dog hit, the stain in the trunk), but it just doesn’t make sense that all this would be about EG’s vehicle since LE has never released anything about a vehicle.

Then I remembered the hair…here is just a random article I pulled up about the hair found in Casey’s trunk: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-fbi-analyst-hair-car-trunk/story?id=13760229

An FBI hair analyst testified today that a hair found in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car likely came from a dead body.

Karen Korsberg Lowe said she felt
definitivelythat the sample of hair removed from the trunk showed post-mortem banding -meaning that hair was consistent with hair from a dead body, not a live one.

"It has a darkened band at the root portion of the hair. This is consistent with apparent decomposition," Lowe said during the court session this morning.

If LE found a hair that belonged to Lucas, how long would it take to receive test results for post-mortem banding? Could this be one of the reasons Tim compared the two cases, or am I just way out in left field and way over-thinking all this?

(I still think if all else fails they should let me go in there and burn one with her...have a little talk stoner to stoner...bring some cheetos...unconventional approach, I know; I do wish this could really happen...)

This made me literally LOL....lololol

Apologies in advance to those sick of seeing the Caylee Anthony case mentioned here, but...

March 3 – Family of Lucas Hernandez asks property owners to search their land

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article203296564.html

March 5 - Tim Miller compares case to Caylee Anthony http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Si...ez-search-drawn-to-prior-cases-475896263.html

March 6 – said (paraphrasing) we really need to have property owners check their land, that it had been a rough 24 hours for the family and that every family reaches their breaking point. She also said that Tim was correct in comparing EG to
CA, and that she () even watched a show about CA.

I’ve been wondering what particular information caused the rough 24 hours/breaking point for the family and thinking about the CA case. There was so much evidence surrounding Casey’s car (impounded, the smell, cadaver dog hit, the stain in the trunk), but it just doesn’t make sense that all this would be about EG’s vehicle since LE has never released anything about a vehicle.

Then I remembered the hair…here is just a random article I pulled up about the hair found in Casey’s trunk: http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-fbi-analyst-hair-car-trunk/story?id=13760229

An FBI hair analyst testified today that a hair found in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car likely came from a dead body.

Karen Korsberg Lowe said she felt
definitivelythat the sample of hair removed from the trunk showed post-mortem banding -meaning that hair was consistent with hair from a dead body, not a live one.

"It has a darkened band at the root portion of the hair. This is consistent with apparent decomposition," Lowe said during the court session this morning.

If LE found a hair that belonged to Lucas, how long would it take to receive test results for post-mortem banding? Could this be one of the reasons Tim compared the two cases, or am I just way out in left field and way over-thinking all this?

I don’t know about the hair, but there are several other reasons for the comparison.

ESO, if you find the time, could you point me to a link re: how to reply to a pm? Please forgive my ignorance in such a crucial thread. TIA

ESO, if you find the time, could you point me to a link re: how to reply to a pm? Please forgive my ignorance in such a crucial thread. TIA

Of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members