Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference lies within whether the perp is male or female.
Females by statistics usually will go opposite direction of their awareness space
And with LH, I’m willing to bet there was no sophistication (burying, wrapped in a blanket) more like a dump and leave.
He was disposable to her,.......
He is probably within no more than a 5 mile radius of their home , OG etc.

Actually, not true. Women will look for the fastest place they can possible put a body, some will put them in suitcases and storage boxes in their own garage. It’s more based on opportunity and getting rid of bodies quickly...... the guilt makes them act hastily sometimes which is why they will go back and move bodies if they think they have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new but...

Lucas Hernandez. He's a 5-year-old boy who was reported missing in mid-February and there's been no sign of him.
“We’ve said it. He is Wichita’s son," recent search organizer Julie LaForce said. "He’s our son as well. We may not be the immediate family but he is our boy and we’re gonna bring him home.”

That was nearly two weeks ago, but the volunteers haven't given up.

New graphic is up and posted. We have had such success with the shares. Everyone is sharing so far across the country its amazing.

:heartbeat:

If anyone has any good strong groups they can share it with that they think would be good for Lucas (missing groups, local groups etc anything!) please do.

:tyou:

I will post an updated one, it’s just gotten bigger because I’ve added information I’m interested in looking for a pattern with. I’ve got about 150 cases on it but not all the details are filled out yet. A lot of bodies are found in wooded areas and fields not far from the home, very few are thrown in the trash, thank God, women tend to not dig graves because it’s too much work. Bodies get moved a lot but that’s a challenge for EG seeing as she’s in jail. The only time people get help with getting rid of bodies is when the other person is involved in the abuse and death, with the exception of one case. Just one. It’s also usual to find bodies wrapped inside trash bags, blankets, plastic, inside storage boxes, suitcase and other storage bags. One lady was caught with her son’s body decomposing in her trunk whom she had killed 11 years before and no one knew he was missing. It’s crazy. But I will repost it, it’s huge so I hope you all can read it. I have links to my research, and I’ve added pictures, some are graphic and shocking. Especially the case of Adrian Jones, the videos and pictures will tear your heart out. His body was fed to pigs, the worst cases are the ones where both parents are involved in the abuse. For whatever reason, two people seem to feed off each other and that’s where you will see a lot of charges describing acts of torture against these kids. Thankfully, I don’t see evidence that was happening with Lucas, tho he definitely wasn’t having an easy life for sure.

Adrian Jones. I still get choked up (literally) when I think of this poor little boy. The torture is completely inconceivable-Adrian’s case has changed me forever - Lucas’ face in the latter pics reminds me of Adrian’s- thin, gauntly- SAD. I hope God doesn’t forgive Adrian’s parents and they burn in the worst hell for eternity.
LUCAS!! PUT OUT YOUR BAT SIGNAL WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

But the landlord didn't know she wasn't there. She could have told him she was in the shower when he came by.

The only way it was figured out Lucas was alone then was when the police checked her phone records, found the message to JH about going to OG, and matched her phone pings to the OG area. And that happened days later.

I've been thinking about the so called trip to OG. Do we actually know that she did go to OG? Or was she lying about it to explain where she was to JH just in case the Landlord tried to call JH? I know what she said but we know that she has no problem lying. Her phone did ping close to OG but that doesn't necessarily mean she was inside eating. I have been on here almost every day, missed two days, had to have surgery, so I may have missed it if LE confirmed that she had been to OG. Have any of our VIs verified that she was actually there?

I've been thinking about the so called trip to OG. Do we actually know that she did go to OG? Or was she lying about it to explain where she was to JH just in case the Landlord tried to call JH? I know what she said but we know that she has no problem lying. He phone did ping close to OG but that doesn't necessarily mean she was inside eating. I have been on here almost every day, missed two days, had to have surgery, so I may have missed it if LE confirmed that she had been to OG. Have any of our VIs verified that she was actually there?

She told JH before she went that was where she was going. JH had sent her a $15 OG card for Valentine’s Day.
That being said it has not been confirmed that she actually went or was just in the general area.

Why do we think she does that painted rock thing? Is it because she pinned posts about it on Pinterest? Or has she posted about actually doing it somewhere?

I have over 6000 posts I've pinned on Pinterest. I've probably actually done only 5% of what I've pinned.

Just curious if I've missed something with the rocks.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I do a lot of “rock art” with my kids- I buy a 20lb bag from Home Depot for 8.99$. I’m not going out scouting for rocks............MOO

She told JH before she went that was where she was going. JH had sent her a $15 OG card for Valentine’s Day.
That being said it has not been confirmed that she actually went or was just in the general area.

A few threads ago I did a google map of the OG "area". What flagged to me is there are apartments right in that general vicinity. I personally wonder if she was meeting somewhere there (before/after) OG. I'm not saying she didn't go to OG, just wondering if the calls were made from apartment area vs OG.

That's what I'm thinking

I've been thinking about the so called trip to OG. Do we actually know that she did go to OG? Or was she lying about it to explain where she was to JH just in case the Landlord tried to call JH? I know what she said but we know that she has no problem lying. Her phone did ping close to OG but that doesn't necessarily mean she was inside eating. I have been on here almost every day, missed two days, had to have surgery, so I may have missed it if LE confirmed that she had been to OG. Have any of our VIs verified that she was actually there?

i agree with you its possible she didnt go to OG or went to OG + somewhere else nearby, such as meeting a drug dealer or a guy on the side.

imo, i dont think its likely she lied to JH incase the LL came by: imo most LL don't come by that often entirely unannounced AND proceed to search the house/outside if nobody answers the door. also, since she had just moved in, i dont think they had a terrible relationship where he would be checking in on the property. my opinion may change if there was already a blowout w the LL (maybe the cat ? already a noise complaint?) or if she was up to something really sketchy, worse than leaving Lucas home alone, like hard drugs in the home.

however, she could have lied to JH bc she didnt want him to know what she was doing instead of OG. she maybe even told Lucas "you sleep and rest while I go get food at OG, ill bring you some back" so that Lucas wouldnt repeat to his dad where she went. maybe thats the real reason she didnt take Lucas - she didnt want him seeing and telling dad where she want.

Are you talking about the Batman painted rocks? Those are being done for Lucas, not by EG.

No, referring to, iirc, her pinterest posts.

IMO with all the cameras and such around any OG location LE already knows for sure whether she and baby went inside to eat. I think it was stated that she did use the giftcard. Maybe by a VI.
Also very possible she met someone in the parking lot, for whatever reason. But we know for sure Lucas was not with her.
Whether she brought any food home for him in also unknown. I'd love to think she did but who knows.
She should have taken him with her or kept her butt at home with the sick child. A child who had bruises that didn't IMO come from simple falls or "accidents" in the kitchen. That statement of hers' in the interview about injuries in the kitchen has made me wonder if that is where he was normally abused and maybe even abused for the final time.
Makes my blood boil even thinking about it and I am a peaceful person.:mad:
:moo:

i agree with you its possible she didnt go to OG or went to OG + somewhere else nearby, such as meeting a drug dealer or a guy on the side.

imo, i dont think its likely she lied to JH incase the LL came by: imo most LL don't come by that often entirely unannounced AND proceed to search the house/outside if nobody answers the door. also, since she had just moved in, i dont think they had a terrible relationship where he would be checking in on the property. my opinion may change if there was already a blowout w the LL (maybe the cat ? already a noise complaint?) or if she was up to something really sketchy, worse than leaving Lucas home alone, like hard drugs in the home.

however, she could have lied to JH bc she didnt want him to know what she was doing instead of OG. she maybe even told Lucas "you sleep and rest while I go get food at OG, ill bring you some back" so that Lucas wouldnt repeat to his dad where she went. maybe thats the real reason she didnt take Lucas - she didnt want him seeing and telling dad where she want.

I've wondered if JH & EG kept track of each other's locations as a normal thing. When my SO and I got smart phones they automatically had this feature. We used it for awhile, but an update removed the feature & we didn't seek out another app to use. It was just fun for us, but I've been in questionable relationships where it would have been almost weaponized due to mistrust.

So, no, I don't personally believe that just because she told JH she was going to OG means she went there. Heck, using the gift card he sent her even makes me suspicious...$15 gift card...just screams to me that she has possibly used going to OG all by herself as a questionable excuse before. Or maybe none of that is a fair assessment and she really does just like to get curbside pickup there and/or whatever else in that area.

I do think this LL had a reason to randomly show up and take a look around. They moved into a no pets allowed rental on the 7th, but didn't surrender the cat until the 12th. It seems the LL might've been checking up on that situation unannounced. One possibility, anyway.

So, no, I don't personally believe that just because she told JH she was going to OG means she went there. Heck, using the gift card he sent her even makes me suspicious...$15 gift card...just screams to me that she has possibly used going to OG all by herself as a questionable excuse before. Or maybe none of that is a fair assessment and she really does just like to get curbside pickup there and/or whatever else in that area.

I meant to mention earlier a thought I had re the OG GC. I used to work for an oil and gas drilling contractor. On the rigs, the crews were routinely rewarded for safety achievements (ie 30 days without incident etc) with small $ gift cards to restaurants like OG, Red Lobster, Chili's. I would guess that JH received the card at work but gave it to Emily so she could use it.

I meant to mention earlier a thought I had re the OG GC. I used to work for an oil and gas drilling contractor. On the rigs, the crews were routinely rewarded for safety achievements (ie 30 days without incident etc) with small $ gift cards to restaurants like OG, Red Lobster, Chili's. I would guess that JH received the card at work but gave it to Emily so she could use it.

Good thought. We had a similar incentive program at a job I had, redeeming points for GC of your choice.

And I'm a sucker for OG, my SO hates it, and any GC amount would be appreciated. I'd totally pack up the kids having fed them PBJ or hot dogs w/ Mac n cheese or whatever they actually want and like for dinner, while I get some curbside to go. They might even be in their jammies so that hopefully they are asleep when I get home. But that would be at 7/8 pm, if it happened. Now I just make the one soup I like at home instead.

So, I don't know my point, other than the OG, in and of itself, isn't exactly a problem for me, but I'm on the fence about whether any OG food happened the 16th or ever. And whether it even matters, bc she still lies about everything else.

Jumping off this post, thinking about this, would there be any reason she might bury him close so she could revisit the body? SKs do this to relive their crimes, but I dont think that would be applicable here. If she had remorse and cared for Lucas, she may want to do this, have him close to visit the gravesite, but I don't think this is the case either. Lastly, she may want him close so she can keep tabs on if anyone is searching close, etc. But I am not sure about this either. So, point is, maybe she did go far. But that would be going away from stats in similar cases, or so I would think based on the similar cases I've seen. So, question is have any "caregivers" in other cases traveled a far distance? Malik was 50 miles out...others?

JMO, but the only reason I can think of that would cause EG to go back to the area is if she went back in the daylight to make certain LH couldn’t be seen. :(

My thought about the landlord seeing Lucas alone...how would the landlord actually know he was reaaaally alone, that she wasn't asleep, in the shower or just not answering the door? In other words, I'm not sure her being worried about leaving Lucas alone and the landlord knowing this is motive...

(but wait if there was no vehicle there...still...)

Eta: just saw Amonet's post, maybe she divulged she wasn't home to the landlord via phone.

She likely parked the SVU in the garage, so he may not have known if she was there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018