Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly I am out of the loop?! EG is pregnant ?!!! When did this info come out?
told us in a post on Sunday, but it's been known to family and LE for at least a month, per PB.

Just thinking out loud...

Does anybody know if EG thinks she's getting out soon?
She has court next Monday right?

Would someone please remind me what is supposed to happen in court on the 16th? Pre-trial stuff or the real deal?

EG has a history of being physically violent with others, her ex, ex-boyfriends, JH, Lucas and maybe JO. I would bet Lucas was too bruised up to take him out in public for at least the last couple of days or have JH face time with him. Hence the lie of JO taking him on VD and why he was left home alone on the 16th. I wonder if the LL noticed any bruising. Of course if Lucas was just barely peeking thru some curtains or blinds he might not have been able to tell. If Lucas told EG the LL came over and he saw him peeking she might have blown a gasket because her story was blown and his abuse might have been noticeable.
Those two phone calls while she was away from the house.......who were they to? Does it tie into any of this?

My thoughts also.
Either birds of a feather flock together or hes a giant wuss.
Neither is acceptable.

For the pregnancy? Not easily. Charging for drug use after the fact is very difficult. If she were on court orders to not do drugs or as a condition of probation, it can be introduced for those cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been on here for some time but this morning when I read that EG is pregnant it changes the whole perspective. I think she knew and it intensified her resentment of Lucas in some way. It drove her to do what she did.

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
NOOOOOOO. Took a break for while. This case is so frustrating.
Somebody please tell me this succubus has not bred again.
Please tell me that CPS,and family court will step in and actually do the job it's supposed to do. Listen to the Judge who told her that her using drugs meant she didn't want to be a parent. Period.

It would be SP to take the sheets, moo.

Yes, if there were sheets. That's why I'm wondering if he has his own bed...just trying to pin down some things around LE stating that Lucas didn't walk out of the house and he wasn't abducted, by thinking about the steps taken when the home was searched, what evidence they would have collected, etc. I have a long list of questions. :waitasec:

JMO

I'm making cake today... I'll bring some on over!
I want some too:tantrum:.
Had to bring laptop out in the sun with my avatar to get some relief from all of this pressure building in my brain...not good thoughts and I am a positive thinker by nature and training.

I would bet that in her mind EG does think she's getting out soon.
I don't think she will, but vile Casey Anthony got bonded out...
arrggghhh

NOOOOOOO. Took a break for while. This case is so frustrating.
Somebody please tell me this succubus has not bred again.
Please tell me that CPS,and family court will step in and actually do the job it's supposed to do. Listen to the Judge who told her that her using drugs meant she didn't want to be a parent. Period.
Yes she bred again :gaah: but no in all probability the child will be removed from her custody at birth, thank goodness.
:moo:

Yes, if there were sheets. That's why I'm wondering if he has his own bed...just trying to pin down some things around LE stating that Lucas didn't walk out of the house and he wasn't abducted, by thinking about the steps taken when the home was searched, what evidence they would have collected, etc. I have a long list of questions. :waitasec:

JMO

Same here! But LE knew quickly what was up. He wasn't abducted and he didn't walk out. Something happened in the house and I would think there is evidence. Remember seeing her knuckles in the jail pics? I think that's all part of this.

JMO
Good point on the sheets.
We know that until their recent move he slept in the dining room I believe.:(

Same here! But LE knew quickly what was up. He wasn't abducted and he didn't walk out. Something happened in the house and I would think there is evidence. Remember seeing her knuckles in the jail pics? I think that's all part of this.
We also know that a homicide detective was on the scene almost immediately and he appeared in her failed attempt to get her bond reduced.
This is common practice for these detectives to show up but obviously there was never a belief that Lucas was abducted.
She probably claimed she went running to find him.
And we know she said Lucas left barefoot in the snow.
We all remember the earliest plea by LE for anyone who had seen "someone" running barefoot to please come forward. :curses:
Busted from the very moment they arrived IMO.

I would bet that in her mind EG does think she's getting out soon.
I don't think she will, but vile Casey Anthony got bonded out...
arrggghhh

That's right! She did! I forgot about that!

Im not up to date on everything that has been posted.
Here my question.
Where the one year old baby?
Who will take care of the baby shes pregnant with?
I hope both babies end up in the care of a responsible family member.

I'm worried about the baby's health now...

I'm worried about the baby's health now...
I'm worried about all the kids' health that are involved in any way shape form or fashion with EG.
I believe the baby is in state custody.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members