Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just occurred to me:

What has JH done to help in the search for Lucas on the 10 days off he is home each month?

Well we know he did go on national tv.
I'm not ready to throw JH completely under the bus yet now that I know EG has another child on the way. He's missing his son who is presumed deceased, his daughter is in foster care and he has one on the way. That's a lot to handle. We don't know what LE has told him and we don't know that he himself isn't under some suspicion. His standing by her side seems really odd to us on here but I also feel very sorry for him.

Actually the official lyrics are "got down on my knees and I PRETEND to pray".
Child molestors everywhere:gaah:

(Really?? Wow...I've been singing it wrong this whole time...doesn't surprise me...I do that a lot)

(Really?? Wow...I've been singing it wrong this whole time...does surprise me...I do that a lot)
It was controversial for a long time but those are the real lyrics.
When you watch it on YouTube it is very obvious.
Ikkkk

Well we know he did go on national tv.
I'm not ready to throw JH completely under the bus yet now that I know EG has another child on the way. He's missing his son who is presumed deceased, his daughter is in foster care and he has one on the way. That's a lot to handle. We don't know what LE has told him and we don't know that he himself isn't under some suspicion. His standing by her side seems really odd to us on here but I also feel very sorry for him.

I hear ya, but maybe if he would've gotten that abusive, um, woman out of the house when there were signs, Lucas would be alive.

Eta: Additionally, I'm not sure about his propensity for violence as well.

It was controversial for a long time but those are the real lyrics.
When you watch it on YouTube it is very obvious.
Ikkkk

(Hmmmmmm...will have to check it out...

I do know this: whoever knows these words likely ain't no spring chicken! :chicken: heeeheee jk )

(Eta: I better speak for myself, sometimes my humor doesn't always translate :wink: )

Those 2 phone calls mentioned in the affidavit. Why were they important? Who were they to? Were they to the same person? Were they to two different people? What is the significance of those two phone calls to this case?

The significance is that they provide verification to Emily being at Olive Garden because they pinged off a nearby tower.

This evidence supports the information police gathered that she went to Olive Garden with the baby and left Lucas home alone.

She admitted to smoking weed and then driving with the baby to Olive Garden, which brings about the Child Endangerment charge.

The phone calls support the charge. That is their only significance.

So, did she take a home pregnancy test? Go to the doctor? Or did she find out upon intake, perhaps just maybe suspecting it? My guess is EPT....

(Thinking out loud, walgreens, grocery store, pharmacy....)

If she took a test, when was it?

Yes she bred again :gaah: but no in all probability the child will be removed from her custody at birth, thank goodness.
:moo:

We can only hope. Sadly the 'criminal justice system', 'CPS',and family courts get it wrong. All too often.

I won't hold my breath, trusting they have the best interest of children as the top priority.
KUDOS to the one judge with a backbone.

Just want to say FTR since I'm the resident stoner and all BIG THUMBS DOWN for smoking while being pregnant, and imo likely injesting who knows what else. Moo.

Just looked up the lyrics:
Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees (got down on my knees)
And I pretend to pray (I pretend to pray)
You know the preacher like the cold (preacher like the cold)
He knows I'm gonna stay (knows I'm gonna stay)

I too often wondered if she ever had it CONFIRMED by a doctor that she was preggo or was she USING pregnancy in some way to keep her "man?"

Just want to say FTR since I'm the resident stoner and all BIG THUMBS DOWN for smoking while being pregnant, and imo likely injesting who knows what else. Moo.
I'm not pregnant, so pass me that blunt, lady!! [emoji100][emoji100][emoji106][emoji111]

I hear ya, but maybe if he would've gotten that abusive, um, woman out of the house when there were signs, Lucas would be alive.

Eta: Additionally, I'm not sure about his propensity for violence as well.

I do agree with this. Obviously JH was believing EG's lies about her treatment and lack of regarding Lucas.

So, did she take a home pregnancy test? Go to the doctor? Or did she find out upon intake, perhaps just maybe suspecting it? My guess is EPT....

(Thinking out loud, walgreens, grocery store, pharmacy....)

If she took a test, when was it?

Even if she already knew she was pregnant I would think the jails would confirm it. They would need to take care of a pregnancy appropriately while in their facility.

My question is if her pregnancy would affect her psychological approach in disposing of Lucas...baby blanket, etc...or would she still just throw him away like trash?

Right -- would she have also been more careful, less strenuous in her activities? What happened? Was it an accident? Did she use that reasoning to temper any sadness or guilt she might feel while disposing of him? Was it premeditated? Did she make herself feel better by convincing herself it had to be done?

Some people who lie at the rate and depth that EG does -- they start to believe it themselves. What did she convince herself of to make this right, justified in her mind?

They never said if it was adult or child to be looking for running barefoot, nor male or female, which I thought was interesting. I don't think LE ever believed that story from the get go. They were just humoring EG while they investigated further.
Also, didn't she remain living in the house until she was arrested? I don't think I would be able to have my other child in a place I thought one of my children was just abducted from and it was on the news. I would need to have my other child somewhere I felt was safe for them. But that's me.......super protective!

BBM -- yes someone here mentioned that *in case* EG was telling the truth, leaving out the details would weed out false tips -- not 100%, but I think it's safe to say there were no legitimate tips about anyone running barefoot in the area

Even if she already knew she was pregnant I would think the jails would confirm it. They would need to take care of a pregnancy appropriately while in their facility.

They'd do a test to confirm it but couldn't reveal results to anyone but her due to HIPAA. She could still be lying about it. Didn't Tammy Moorer claim to be pregnant for several months in jail?

(O/T, one of my fav songs of all time!

"Stopped into a church, I passed a long the way, well I got down on my knees, and I began to pray..."

Did you know those lyrics about him going into the church are about him molesting his daughter(s) and praying about this?! Yes, this singer was a pedophile and child abuser.)

I knew he was, but I didn't realize that part of the song referred to that! And I love that song too... now I'm just going to have to tell myself to use my own personal interpretation every time I listen to the Mamas and the Papas and try not to read too much into the lyrics...the bell has been rung...

Just looked up the lyrics:
Stopped into a church
I passed along the way
Well, I got down on my knees (got down on my knees)
And I pretend to pray (I pretend to pray)
You know the preacher like the cold (preacher like the cold)
He knows I'm gonna stay (knows I'm gonna stay)
switched to Ventura Highway already:)

Same here! But LE knew quickly what was up. He wasn't abducted and he didn't walk out. Something happened in the house and I would think there is evidence. Remember seeing her knuckles in the jail pics? I think that's all part of this.

😓 that poor, poor baby. I want to a few minutes alone with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141