Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know he did go on national tv.
I'm not ready to throw JH completely under the bus yet now that I know EG has another child on the way. He's missing his son who is presumed deceased, his daughter is in foster care and he has one on the way. That's a lot to handle. We don't know what LE has told him and we don't know that he himself isn't under some suspicion. His standing by her side seems really odd to us on here but I also feel very sorry for him.

I'm sorry, but his vehemence on TV about the abuse allegations that came from his family, his enabling her to harm Lucas even more while ignoring every possible sign that he was being hurt and neglected while he was gone working , does not garner one whiff of sympathy from me.

Good morning everyone. I'm hoping that Lucas is found today like I hope every day. The sun is strong today in Topeka. I hope it's shining strong in Wichita too.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I think I finally fell asleep at about 6am. The bright side, I got to feel the earthquake that hit at a 4.3 magnitude. Fun fun. The downside, aside from only getting 2 hours of sleep, is that I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas, wondering what he was going through. Thinking about his sweet little face and his angels voice and my heart broke a thousand times.

But I also had alot of time to think about this premeditated stuff. I kept thinking that EG isn't stupid. She may have hoped afterwards that she would get away with it but she had to of known that she might not. So what did she have to gain by planning out Lucas's... I'm just going to say disappearance? If she wanted JH all to herself, did she not think that she could lose everything if she got caught? I think she would have had a better chance in talking JH into letting a family member take care of Lucas permanently. She could have said, hey, I'm pregnant, I don't think I will be able to handle taking care of Lucas, MH, the baby and possibly my other son's while you're away at work so maybe one of your family members could take care of him. That would have also taken care of Jamie because if Lucas was with someone else she would have no need to contact JH. Now, she is in jail, she will hopefully soon be charged with Lucas's disappearance, she has probably lost any chance of ever having any kind of custody of her boys, her daughter and now this new baby. It seems to me like a risky plan. Which brings me to think that she just went too far. She didn't plan it but covered it up hoping she wouldn't get caught. I also think it's possible she wasn't in her right state of mind. And that doesn't necessarily mean drugs other than marijuana. She could have been drinking.

Sorry for the book. Had to get the thoughts out of my head.

Even 'normal' people sometimes struggle to rationalize sensibly like you've presented there. I'm wondering if EG's thought processes might be very different from 'normal' (though I dislike the word, but I'm just using it to describe the 'sensible' thought processes you've outlined.

I am interested in how many of these words might fit EG:

Fearless, guiltless, remorseless, calculating, ruthless, inhumane, callous, brutal, rancorous, aggressive, biting, merciless, vicious, cruel, spiteful; hateful and jealous; anticipates betrayal and seeks punishment; desires revenge; has been isolated,

The words come from a Wikipedia article, I've missed off the final few words and I've missed off what they relate to as I just want people to think about those words and whether or not they fit. If a lot of those words fit, then I think EG's thinking patterns would be 'not sensible' but more self-oriented. The list goes with a person who is self-absorbed, thinks highly of themselves, lacks empathy. Things I think some people sort of said in earlier threads that EG's main concern/priority seems to be EG.

It's tough, because I don't want us to paint EG from our imagination, I want us to learn about her from her words and actions.

We don't have that much to go on. We have the fights with JH. The alleged abuse of Lucas. We've seen some info about why she doesn't have custody of her older boys. We have the incident at the school. We have VDay. We have OG. We have the day Lucas was reported missing. We have the media interview from jail. We're not psychologists, we can't diagnose anything, but not being psychologists and restricted to professional ethics, we can explore as laypeople and see if that helps us make connections.

I hope it's temporary, but I'm starting to do a 180 degree turn from the logic you've suggested up there, getting angry for no good reason at Lucas and going too far in her usual abuse of him, to seeing an abyss that is very alien, thinking patterns that are very alien to most of us. I think it would be easier if I was wrong, but someone with sensible thinking patterns doesn't tell JH that JO picked up Lucas on VDay and insist this happened despite the illogic and irrationality in the claim. What sort of person wouldn't back down and say, "okay, you caught me in a lie"? And the same thing with how many other things? The abuse, the disappearance of Lucas, she won't back down and say, "okay, you caught me in a lie, here's what really happened".

ETA Tim Miller...Casey Anthony? Is this what he meant? Did he take one look weeks ago and see what some of us think we might be seeing now?

Actually the official lyrics are "got down on my knees and I PRETEND to pray".
Child molestors everywhere:gaah:

Wow, I've been singing this totally wrong all these years. I've been singing "I began to pray'.

Well I don’t know where to begin. I’m not all the way caught up but read enough to read PB’s announcement .... I feel more sad for Lucas more than ever and also agree with some posters here: this was premeditated and Lucas is gone because EG didn’t want a child that wasnt “hers”. Just my opinion.

I’m guessing this baby isn’t JH’s and almost betting that the man she is pregnant with either is keeping tight lipped on what he does know regarding EG and Lucas or he helped her dispose of Lucas.

OT a bit: I feel disgusted more now than ever. I do battle with endometriosis and constant pain- I have three children(wasn’t diagnosed until after my 1st child) that I really didn’t ever think I could have. I wanted a big family so bad- all I ever dreamed about : It wasn’t easy, went through numerous surgeries just to find the endo, doc put me on shots that put me into menopause at 23, took FOREVER to get pregnant(with my 2nd and 3rd children) I refused to use any fertility medicine because I felt I was lucky enough to have one child and there are people out there that never even get to experience that- I told myself god would give me my babies if it was meant to be!

How is it that a woman like EG who is so selfish, hateful, manipulative can bring kids into this world so easily yet has no problem taking a child out of this world like it’s nothing ?!!! I think I’m going to scream!

I hope we learn more soon. I really thought LE could crack her at first. But then, I thought this was more of an accident. Now I'm leaning the other way, that she meant for him to be gone. Again, if this was planned he could be kinda far.
I do think she knew about the LL stopping by. Otherwise I think she wouldn't have to tell the story that someone took LH. I think the story was always going to be that he was with JO the whole time. That's why he wasn't with her on VD or at OG. Her story was going to be JO took him and won't give him back. I'm not 100% convinced of this but I'm thinking it fits. The LL stopping by foiled the JO part of her end plan imo.

Good morning everyone. I'm hoping that Lucas is found today like I hope every day. The sun is strong today in Topeka. I hope it's shining strong in Wichita too.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I think I finally fell asleep at about 6am. The bright side, I got to feel the earthquake that hit at a 4.3 magnitude. Fun fun. The downside, aside from only getting 2 hours of sleep, is that I couldn't stop thinking about Lucas, wondering what he was going through. Thinking about his sweet little face and his angels voice and my heart broke a thousand times.

But I also had alot of time to think about this premeditated stuff. I kept thinking that EG isn't stupid. She may have hoped afterwards that she would get away with it but she had to of known that she might not. So what did she have to gain by planning out Lucas's... I'm just going to say disappearance? If she wanted JH all to herself, did she not think that she could lose everything if she got caught? I think she would have had a better chance in talking JH into letting a family member take care of Lucas permanently. She could have said, hey, I'm pregnant, I don't think I will be able to handle taking care of Lucas, MH, the baby and possibly my other son's while you're away at work so maybe one of your family members could take care of him. That would have also taken care of Jamie because if Lucas was with someone else she would have no need to contact JH. Now, she is in jail, she will hopefully soon be charged with Lucas's disappearance, she has probably lost any chance of ever having any kind of custody of her boys, her daughter and now this new baby. It seems to me like a risky plan. Which brings me to think that she just went too far. She didn't plan it but covered it up hoping she wouldn't get caught. I also think it's possible she wasn't in her right state of mind. And that doesn't necessarily mean drugs other than marijuana. She could have been drinking.

Sorry for the book. Had to get the thoughts out of my head.

I've been thinking a lot about this. I think you're right in that most people premeditating something would at least have an instant of clarity, asking themselves "what if I'm caught?" I don't think people who premeditate murder think like most people though.

First, I get the sense that EG thinks she's smarter than everyone else -- we can see it in her insistence upon sticking to her lies until there's no other way out(vacillating on VD details, admitting to the whole OG fiasco once confronted and asked for her phone). My guess is that she lies about so many little things to everyone on the daily that -- if premeditated -- she thought she had a solid plan. If nothing else, she was happy to accept that nothing could be proven -- most people wouldn't want the scrutiny at all, but if you're guilty you'll accept that nobody can prove anything.

Second, I don't see it within her capacity to even consider letting someone else raise Lucas--even if JH suggested it and it was handed to her on a silver platter--because it's relinquishing control of her preferred narrative and image she wants to convey. It also would mean that JH is in greater communication with outsiders, that Lucas can tell others things about her that don't make her look good, and any number of other things she can't control. I don't think there's any way she would ever admit to having too much on her plate or asking for help. IMO

I kept quiet about the endometriosis long enough, but I feel it's time to say something now. If anyone dares to use that as an excuse for hurting or killing one of your children, then they belong in jail and don't deserve to breathe the same air as the kids.

I had it so severe, since my teen years. It was so bad, I'd pass out from the pain. It didn't get any easier after I had my children, either. It got so bad, I had to have my endometrium lining removed in my late 40's. That was the only blessed relief from it, and if any woman on here is suffering from this condition and you are done having children- I recommend this procedure highly- so highly, that I wish they had done them back when my youngest was born, as it would have saved me years of misery and pain several days a month. I can't thank my doctor enough for recommending this surgery to me- my life has changed for the better since I had it done.

I am not saying that EG didn't have it, but that is a piss poor excuse for any abuse towards anyone- especially defenseless children! While I can sympathize with the sheer hell and agony you go through with this condition- I have to wonder in her case, just what was she doing, having more children, if she couldn't control her temper(especially after having her two oldest children already taken away from her) because of endometriosis? Puleeze, this one has a bag of excuses to justify her abusive behaviors.

Fwiw, I am now convinced she got food at OG that day.

Even if she wasn't consciously aware she was pregnant. And even tho it is her 4th. If she's not very self aware, extremely early (like if they conceived on his most recent trip home, at that time), and/or using other substances while not actively trying to conceive, she could've been oblivious to why she was tired and hungry and lazy and ornery, more than usual I mean.

I sure hope it is just a stunt. That would be nice.

I've been thinking. If I were to plan a murder, where would my mind go for that? I don't mean the darkness of it. I mean the carrying it out. The first thing that comes to my mind is fear of getting caught. So, how would I not get caught? The EG made up story of JO having Lucas as of Valentine's Day was the plan. I just feel that to my bones.

Yes she bred again :gaah: but no in all probability the child will be removed from her custody at birth, thank goodness.
:moo:

I'm sorry, but his vehemence on TV about the abuse allegations that came from his family, his enabling her to harm Lucas even more while ignoring every possible sign that he was being hurt and neglected while he was gone working , does not garner one whiff of sympathy from me.

Plus His abusing Emily's sons, per the court filings by their dad. His voice dripped with flat out arrogance, being P.O.ed about the Emily being abusive coming to light.
Because he knows if the truth comes out about Emily being abusive, it will come out about him as well.
What a pair these two are.

Been a lurker,but have read every thread since day one...In my mind keeps whirling around VD. Wonder if she suspected that she was pregnant then..I could see her really resenting Lucas even more . She probably feels that she is "saddled" with watching Lucas and all she got from her husband for that day was a lousy 15 dollar gift card. No flowers...no special delivery of candy etc...I really am leaning towards her dumping our poor little guy somewhere that meant a lot to JO.

I would bet that in her mind EG does think she's getting out soon.
I don't think she will, but vile Casey Anthony got bonded out...
arrggghhh

I wonder if she has total anxiety about what charges they might have in their bags to charge her with.

Been a lurker,but have read every thread since day one...In my mind keeps whirling around VD. Wonder if she suspected that she was pregnant then..I could see her really resenting Lucas even more . She probably feels that she is "saddled" with watching Lucas and all she got from her husband for that day was a lousy 15 dollar gift card. No flowers...no special delivery of candy etc...I really am leaning towards her dumping our poor little guy somewhere that meant a lot to JO.

fwiw I did read that JH sent several presents for VD. But he was indeed out of town that day.

Emily is taking her lead from the adults who are responsible for the disappearance of Kyron Horman and Deorr Kuntz. Say you dont know anything and keep your mouth shut. No arrest.
LE and the FBI are fedup with killers taking that position. They will get you for one thing or the other now. Its why shes still in jail. They will get her. Just like they got Misty Croslin

Just want to say FTR since I'm the resident stoner and all BIG THUMBS DOWN for smoking while being pregnant, and imo likely injesting who knows what else. Moo.

(Serious post but "Resident Stoner" :giggle: Love ya mags!)

When EG was interviewed from jail about Lucas’ disappearance, she commented:

“...this is very painful that this is happening at a time like this, right now...”

Many have wondered what she meant by “a time like this.”

Well, EG is pregnant.

OMG!!!! I am trying catch up in here but OMG!!!

Emily is taking her lead from the adults who are responsible for the disappearance of Kyron Horman and Deorr Kuntz. Say you dont know anything and keep your mouth shut. No arrest.
LE and the FBI are fedup with killers taking that position. They will get you for one thing or the other now. Its why shes still in jail. They will get her. Just like they got Misty Croslin

:clap: Couldn't agree more. She's seen this stuff before.

Want to know when EG found out she was pregnant, when she told JH and how far along she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141