Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% do not get my information from a friend of a friend, for the record ;)

It's been yet another long, frustrating day. I think I'll put myself in time out [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

:loveyou::tyou::luv::daisy:

I 100% do not get my information from a friend of a friend, for the record ;)

It's been yet another long, frustrating day. I think I'll put myself in time out [emoji172]

I’m so sorry FLA. Our love, light and support is with you and Lucas, always. ALWAYS. [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know of several acquaintances who divorced and got along fine with the ex until the ex started dating someone who was very intimidated by the fact that the exs got along. They very quickly made sure that did happen anymore. Very sad for the kids involved.

Exactly what happened w my ex and his new gf.

All this talk of salt and at the very same time I was just pondering how salty I've become about this case. I'm passing off some of my salt too. :silly:

Who’s the mod right now? Liltexan?

Thank you to the members who alerted rather than replying to posts that were violating TOS.

FindLucasAllen is correct. If you don’t have a link and you are not a VI, you cannot post supposed inside information about a case player.

If anyone has questions, please message a moderator and we will be happy to help.

:tyou:

Thank you to the members who alerted rather than replying to posts that were violating TOS.

FindLucasAllen is correct. If you don’t have a link and you are not a VI, you cannot post supposed inside information about a case player.

If anyone has questions, please message a moderator and we will be happy to help.

:tyou:

Sorry liltexans - I should have alerted! Should know better than to feed the trolls. Does anyone know how to alert on Tapatalk? Haven’t been able to figure it out...

Since we have zero confirmation, let’s just play a little “what if” game. What if JH didn’t know about EG being pregnant? Maybe, just maybe that’s exactly what he needed to hear to shake his strong support of her. I for one, would hope so. Moo.

I don't understand how he couldn't know. The others knew for a month. Where I live, if you go to jail and you're a woman, they automatically give you a pregnancy test in pre arraignment

Just a tip so the thread doesnt close for clean-up .. that's usually a good indication that it shouldn't be posted here.

Curious.. are you family or friend from before Lucas's disappearance? (Hint: I know the answer is neither)

Love this!!!

I've only read a fraction of the posts on this case, so excuse me if this case has already been referenced.

The Scotty Baker case. Step-mom was jealous of Scotty, wanted more attention from Scotty's dad. She had another woman take Scotty from his school, then they killed him and dumped his body.

I found Scotty's case when researching the Kyron Horman case (sadly almost 8 years ago) because it's one of the few cases where a child was taken from school and then never found.

Anyway, I'm not saying this is what happened in Lucas' case, or any other step-parent case. Just that I'm always reminded of Scotty when a step-parent is involved.

And now, just looked up the case again, and Scotty's step mom was...pregnant... when she killed Scotty.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-abducted-amp-murdered-Manchester-25-Nov-1992

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/news/l...cle_061c4d8b-57d3-55c4-a4f7-beaabb65b6a2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove