Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can people collect for their own purposes on ? My embarrassing SIL (in more ways than you can imagine) set up a to pay for her fake husbands surgery expense and then remodeled her home. She was raised by my narcissistic mil (i use that term lightly).

I wouldn't think that LE would tell the PI much other than the basics as they don't want to compromise their case. If they tell them anything at all. LE doesn't owe anyone any information on any case that isn't in Law Enforcement of some kind. jmo

A PI is just that a private investigator! imo

How Can they investigate when no one is suspose to talk about the case because its a ongoing investigation? Will they allow him to speak to anyone? EG?

Wonder if they actually spoke to family or just saw the page and went with it.

Probably the latter, but that's just a guess. With the media linking the , it will be interesting to see if the meets its goal and if it does, what happens next. Will there really be a PI on the case or will the amount needed suddenly be raised?

I wouldn't think that LE would tell the PI much other than the basics as they don't want to compromise their case. If they tell them anything at all. LE doesn't owe anyone any information on any case that isn't in Law Enforcement of some kind. jmo

How Can they investigate when no one is suspose to talk about the case because its a ongoing investigation? Will they allow him to speak to anyone? EG?

I know right?

Were you one of the people interested in helping me with my case reviews? Your inbox was full when in tried to send you the links. If you not, then disregard this [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tag you’re it... your mailbox is full. Were you doing to send me info to research? Thx

If they end up hiring Klein, that’s nothing but a plus in my book. From what I’ve seen in another case (DeOrr), he’s not a “yes man”. Even if LE can’t give him any info, there’s enough info out in the public to reach a logical conclusion. Might be what’s needed to open some eyes IMO

I have been very deeply affected by my husbands narcisstic mother. She puts out a carrot for her children and then withdraws it according to her self centered self. It's sad and disgusting in the same breath.When they were children she might not speak to them for days because they upset her or she had something better to do. One day I told him I didn't think he had a good mother. His response was that he was always clothed and fed. He never ever mentioned feeling safe and nurtured and guided for his best interest. I have so much more bazarro to this story, but I just wanted to share this part.

If they end up hiring Klein, that’s nothing but a plus in my book. From what I’ve seen in another case (DeOrr), he’s not a “yes man”. Even if LE can’t give him any info, there’s enough info out in the public to reach a logical conclusion. Might be what’s needed to open some eyes IMO

I agree. This might be a “be careful what you wish for” situation for JH.

Holy Moly- a day away and 125 posts to catch up on!!! Hmmm-is it a tea or bourbon night?

Same here. We finally had to go no contact . (( hugs))

Well he's still chasing her love and approval. So are her other children. It's very sad. I have many stories. I actually stayed married to protect my children from her. (other obstacles too) but the chasing of her love (to my husband) was greater than protecting his own.
And I'm super pissed off!
She was into the thought into the universe so she didn't have to protect my children. She even told me she didn't envision me therefore I didin't exist.

Well he's still chasing her love and approval. So are her other children. It's very sad. I have many stories.

It really is . A very difficult thing to have to watch too .[emoji174]

switched to Ventura Highway already:)

(Another oNE of my favs, how did you know? )

Good Chi, Chi! And word to yo mama Chi! (Did she enjoy the pizza? :heart:

So much love and good energy here for Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall