Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if she was pregnant with their daughter at that time? Maybe that was why he didn't want her to go to jail?

Question. Where can I look to see if storm drains have been searched.

He is a victim, but so is JO. I just want JH to acknowledge that publicly. That would actually be a more meaningful action in my mind than his defense of EG. He doesn't have to wax poetic about JO, but just state that both of them miss Lucas and they are both working to find him. If he's a victim, so is JO.

I remember another case where the parents of the missing person were divorced and both remarried to other partners. Neither of them was a suspect in the disappearance, but they were not only unable to come together for the missing person, they also drifted further apart and there was a lot of taking sides in SM.

In this forum they're both considered victims. I think that is what matters.

I don't think it's fair to expect or demand that a divorced couple can come together even for something like this. And if one of them has people whispering in their ear to not trust their former partner...we might think it's obvious they should ignore those whispers, but we're not in that person's shoes.

Is JH's FB page open for discussion now? JH seems to have a different writing style from the other person, so I'm interested in the comments about that. I did wonder if there were two different people writing on the page in the updates section, but I don't know where the comments/posts are that there is confusion as to who wrote ones with JH's name on them on FB?

Where would I look to see if storm drains have been searched. They often have flood access. Access which can be readily opened and useable by anyone who has the strength to operate handles.

Local homeless live live underground in large cities. I am part of a group who delivers food and water by the truckload to those here.

Thank you.

I'm feeling that even tho we can sleuth JH somewhat, we still need to view him as a victim. He has lost his children and his mate. Just because we don't feel he should be backing EG doesn't mean this guy isn't hurting like crazy! Can you imagine waking up everyday to this nightmare? I know he should have gotten LH away from EG. But I'll bet he never dreamed in a million years it would come down to all of this! jmo
Lucas wokeup to a nightmare every morning.

This didn't get much attention when I asked way back somewhere, but is it possible JH was the first person EG called when Lucas was missing? I wonder if she called him way before 6:00. Just something keeps circling in my brain, that he knew before police knew. Maybe some things needed to be removed from the house they discussed.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by liltexans
He is more than welcome to sign up and he can become a verified insider for the case. He might find that we're actually quite civil here and even though we ask tough questions, we do so respectfully. Personally, I wish he would join the discussion here.
I’ll pass it along to him.

Thank you .

Please tell Jonathan I will personally promise he will be treated with respect. We will allow no one to be rude or snarky to him.

If Jonathan would rather I would be glad to put some questions together for him beforehand and then he can come and answer the questions on the forum or if he would rather do everything through email and allow me to post his answers that would be fine too.

Thank you . I really appreciate it.

Tricia

IMO JH is not even controlling his Facebook at this time, I believe someone else is posting and making the comments.

Hey Everyone,

Remember IMO means In My Opinion. Please do not start treating busylady's opinion as fact. We have seen nothing solid to suggest this is true. Let's not go down this road yet until we see some solid proof.

My main concern with this is whether Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas' father is behind the page as the organizer says if not then is he at least aware of the and what is written in the description of the fundraiser.

Has it been determined that Jonathan is part of the ?

Thanks.

So whom does she know directly as related to this case, and in what capacity? Tia.

She is essentially a nobody as far as Lucas is involved. She inserted herself into the case a couple of weeks after Lucas disappeared. She was very anti-EG before that. Now she is JH's right hand man. So it's been said. (I'm back on page 9 and I wasn't sure if someone already answered you)

Thank you .

Please tell Jonathan I will personally promise he will be treated with respect. We will allow no one to be rude or snarky to him.

If Jonathan would rather I would be glad to put some questions together for him beforehand and then he can come and answer the questions on the forum or if he would rather do everything through email and allow me to post his answers that would be fine too.

Thank you . I really appreciate it.

Tricia

Thank you Tricia, for reaching out and extending an extra hand to JH.

She is essentially a nobody as far as Lucas is involved. She inserted herself into the case a couple of weeks after Lucas disappeared. She was very anti-EG before that. Now she is JH's right hand man. So it's been said. (I'm back on page 9 and I wasn't sure if someone already answered you)

BBM
I'm not doubting you, but where did you get this information? I thought she was visiting EG in jail.

This didn't get much attention when I asked way back somewhere, but is it possible JH was the first person EG called when Lucas was missing? I wonder if she called him way before 6:00. Just something keeps circling in my brain, that he knew before police knew. Maybe some things needed to be removed from the house they discussed.
SABBM

That ^^^
Good observation !

He is very protective of someone who was abusing his son. Strange behavior--- but they seemed to be on again/off again.
By now LE must have gone through her phone records and pings ?

And my .02 is that LE knows far more than we do-- and of course, they're not obliged to let us WSers' know ! :laugh:

Where would I look to see if storm drains have been searched. They often have flood access. Access which can be readily opened and useable by anyone who has the strength to operate handles.

Local homeless live live underground in large cities. I am part of a group who delivers food and water by the truckload to those here.

Thank you.

Hi Charliegizmo,

I think Henry and GigTu and perhaps others here on WS are still organizing searches behind the scenes and are keeping a list and maps of places that have been searched. You might try messaging one of them, or perhaps they will see this post and will message you.

BBM
I'm not doubting you, but where did you get this information? I thought she was visiting EG in jail.

RSBM

Agreed.
It would be nice to see some links, if this information was in msm.

I was harsh on JH and need to remember this is a traumatic event for him. Thank you for bringing sense back to me. We all just want Lucas found.

Traumatic for him? Imagine how traumatic life was for Lucas when he wasn't home during long stretches- 20 days at a time! Imagine the poor kid feeling safer when he was home, only to dread him leaving again and facing God knows what abuse and neglect when his father was around. Imagine telling the family who loved you very much what EG was doing to you, only to lose them completely because Daddy didn't believe the stories he told to his family, in spite of the bruises and obvious signs of neglect reported by loving family members.

I guess I just can't see or feel the trauma from this man. He's still defending her and believes her. This just sickens me.

Sorry, please know this isn't directed at you.

I remember another case where the parents of the missing person were divorced and both remarried to other partners. Neither of them was a suspect in the disappearance, but they were not only unable to come together for the missing person, they also drifted further apart and there was a lot of taking sides in SM.

In this forum they're both considered victims. I think that is what matters.

I don't think it's fair to expect or demand that a divorced couple can come together even for something like this. And if one of them has people whispering in their ear to not trust their former partner...we might think it's obvious they should ignore those whispers, but we're not in that person's shoes.

Is JH's FB page open for discussion now? JH seems to have a different writing style from the other person, so I'm interested in the comments about that. I did wonder if there were two different people writing on the page in the updates section, but I don't know where the comments/posts are that there is confusion as to who wrote ones with JH's name on them on FB?

Yes, unfortunately, this is usually the case that divorced or separated parents cannot work together for the good of finding their missing child. Marc Klaas was a rare individual in many ways when his daughter was kidnapped. He never said a bad word publicly about his ex-wife and he worked with her to find Polly. But his last name is a great indicator of the kind of person he is, and as I said, that is rare.

The reason I'm pushing for JH to acknowledge that JO is also a victim, along with him, is that I am under the impression that not only is he defending EG, but that he might be throwing JO under the bus and possibly even feeding into a belief by some that JO had something to do with Lucas' disappearance. That is upsetting to me because Lucas is biologically half JH and half JO, and by insulting JO, JH is actually insulting his own son in a way. But I am sure he doesn't see it that way so perhaps I'm expecting too much. Also, since he was Lucas' custodial parent at the time of Lucas' disappearance, it's very difficult for me to understand how he could possibly leave his son in the care of a woman who has a history of violence and who does not have custody of her own sons. If JH was deemed by the courts to be the "fit" parent, I do hold him to a somewhat higher standard of behavior. Some may not find that fair, but it's just my opinion.

Yes, you may sleuth and discuss JH's FB page. Please use links when talking about his page.

One last thing, Tricia and I had many discussions before making the decision to allow some sleuthing of JH. We didn't make the decision lightly (not that I think you thought that) and we do have rules in place, including the fact that no one is allowed to accuse JH of disappearing Lucas. We also fully understand that some members will not want to sleuth JH or will disagree with the decision to allow sleuthing. But that's what makes WS great. It's not an echo chamber. We all have different thoughts and ideas and can discuss them respectfully.

Hey Everyone,

Remember IMO means In My Opinion. Please do not start treating busylady's opinion as fact. We have seen nothing solid to suggest this is true. Let's not go down this road yet until we see some solid proof.

My main concern with this is whether Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas' father is behind the page as the organizer says if not then is he at least aware of the and what is written in the description of the fundraiser.

Has it been determined that Jonathan is part of the ?
Yes KAKE KWCH & Wichita Eagle have all covered the story.

ETA: http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-close-tip-line-for-Lucas-Hernandez-476560943.html

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I had asked before if this was a new job for JH and possibly temporary. If this was a permanent location for him to be working Iwouldhave thought they would be moving closer to his job. Am I remembering correctly that he worked on oil rigs or in the oil fields?

It was stated before that since EG had just gotten visitation rights to her older kids back, that she couldn't move away from the area or she wouldn't be able to see them. I am guessing myself that this is the only reason why she stayed in Wichita with Lucas and the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem