Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to attend one on the 16 th trying to arrange it. I’m a little Leary I don’t want to be a group of groupies

I believe JH has relatives in NM. I think that's where the media articles said he was when he and Lucas went to visit and they noticed the bruises.

Sorry, I was feeling like I needed to be vague to comply with TOS, but I was probably too vague. :( I was referring to whether the "groupies" were JH or the case in general. I'll try to find a legitimate link that contains relevant information.

Maybe some of the groupies are switching their favorite characters as they go along and until they find one who will let them tag along?

I significantly snipped and bolded this article...

https://www.wxhc.com/?p=37015

February 2016...

Glass during an argument over a bar tab that Hernandez had paid, the report shows. Hernandez said Glass hit him in the face, but told officers he did not want to press charges because he didn’t want her to go to jail, according to the report.

...After police left, the couple started fighting again, Hernandez threatened to throw out Glass’ possessions, the report says.

April 2016...
Glass allegedly held an ax handle while arguing with Hernandez after telling him she had been sexually assaulted by a male friend.

..Glass threw a shoe..Hernandez had a bloody nose and Glass had bruises on the side of her head

November 2016...
loud disturbance. A report filed at the time said an officer saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face, which he explained by saying Glass had slapped him. Glass admitted to pushing him, according to the report, but denied trying to hurt him

A few thoughts...

First....the pattern is obvious, JH and EG had a volatile relationship. But notice, for some reason in Feb 2016 he didn't want her to go to jail. Why, I wonder. And why does he want her out and why would he welcome her home?

Second... the 'sexual assault' mentioned during the ax handle argument. Was the actual sexual assault reported to police? What do we know about this assault...can that be discussed here?

Third...are we sure the 1 year old is actually JH's child?

Fourth...am I totally crazy in thinking (100% speculation here) that perhaps JH and EG had an arrangement we wouldn't know about/understand where he was okay with her doing...let's say favors for friends...to feed their drug supply?

IMO JH is not even controlling his Facebook at this time, I believe someone else is posting and making the comments.

Wow. Really? Do you think he has given control of his FB to someone else or that he was hacked?

I believe JH has relatives in NM. I think that's where the media articles said he was when he and Lucas went to visit and they noticed the bruises.

Doesn't JO and some of her family also live there?

A few thoughts...

First....the pattern is obvious, JH and EG had a volatile relationship. But notice, for some reason in Feb 2016 he didn't want her to go to jail. Why, I wonder. And why does he want her out and why would he welcome her home?

Second... the 'sexual assault' mentioned during the ax handle argument. Was the actual sexual assault reported to police? What do we know about this assault...can that be discussed here?

Fourth...am I totally crazy in thinking (100% speculation here) that perhaps JH and EG had an arrangement we wouldn't know about/understand where he was okay with her doing...let's say favors for friends...to feed their drug supply?

I'm only going to comment on your second and third questions because I don't know the answer to the first question and I don't want to get too far into wild speculation with your fourth question, although certainly we all know that some people "pay" for drugs in creative ways. I have no idea if EG did.

Yes, you may discuss the sexual assault from the article and any court records; just link the records.

Regarding the 1 year old baby girl, she's a victim in all of this and should not be sleuthed in any way; however, our VIs have given us no indication that she is not JH's daughter. And speaking only as an observer, from the photos I have seen of her on JH's and EG's social media, she looks just like Lucas, in my opinion. Not that looking like JH's son is scientific proof of the child's paternity.

Reading it myself,I would guess that the person who set up the page is also running JH's fb page. MOO

I don't even know how to respond to that. Are we dealing with some level of mental illness that defies explanation? If what you speculate is true, she would be "talking" to herself on Facebook.

I'm feeling that even tho we can sleuth JH somewhat, we still need to view him as a victim. He has lost his children and his mate. Just because we don't feel he should be backing EG doesn't mean this guy isn't hurting like crazy! Can you imagine waking up everyday to this nightmare? I know he should have gotten LH away from EG. But I'll bet he never dreamed in a million years it would come down to all of this! jmo

A few thoughts...

RSBM

Some very interesting points !
My .02 is that EG has/had some 'dirt' on him. Possibly why JH wanted the issue of Lucas' abuse to be swept under the rug ? (YES-- the abuse issue IS IMPORTANT, why is it that others see this and not the ones closest to Lucas ?)

It's heartbreaking for the relatives who were barred from seeing Lucas after they'd raised concerns.
To be prevented from seeing your grandkids/great grandkids/ nephew etc is a tremendous red flag.

Curious about the 1 year old as JH was supposedly gone much of the time for work--- did EG have any 'buddies', and was this a further cause of contention ?
:moo:

I'm feeling that even tho we can sleuth JH somewhat, we still need to view him as a victim. He has lost his children and his mate. Just because we don't feel he should be backing EG doesn't mean this guy isn't hurting like crazy! Can you imagine waking up everyday to this nightmare? I know he should have gotten LH away from EG. But I'll bet he never dreamed in a million years it would come down to all of this! jmo

He is a victim, but so is JO. I just want JH to acknowledge that publicly. That would actually be a more meaningful action in my mind than his defense of EG. He doesn't have to wax poetic about JO, but just state that both of them miss Lucas and they are both working to find him. If he's a victim, so is JO.

Doesn't JO and some of her family also live there?

I only know what I've read from FLA's comments here, and I've only seen her refer to Kansas for relatives on JO's side. I've definitely seen it stated (in media) that JH has relatives in NM, I'm just saying I haven't seen anything to suggest that JO does. FLA would have to tell us for sure...if she thinks that's relevant and wants to share.

A few thoughts...

I'm wondering if she was pregnant with their daughter at that time? Maybe that was why he didn't want her to go to jail?

Reading it myself,I would guess that the person who set up the page is also running JH's fb page. MOO

That would be my guess .Had run ins on FB with that piece of work female and she a is evil talking female. We will leave it at that. Messages she has sent me was very mean.

RSBM

Some very interesting points !
My .02 is that EG has/had some 'dirt' on him. Possibly why JH wanted the issue of Lucas' abuse to be swept under the rug ? (YES-- the abuse issue IS IMPORTANT, why is it that others see this and not the ones closest to Lucas ?)

It's heartbreaking for the relatives who were barred from seeing Lucas after they'd raised concerns.
To be prevented from seeing your grandkids/great grandkids/ nephew etc is a tremendous red flag.

Curious about the 1 year old as JH was supposedly gone much of the time for work--- did EG have any 'buddies', and was this a further cause of contention ?
:moo:

I had asked before if this was a new job for JH and possibly temporary. If this was a permanent location for him to be working Iwouldhave thought they would be moving closer to his job. Am I remembering correctly that he worked on oil rigs or in the oil fields?

He is a victim, but so is JO. I just want JH to acknowledge that publicly. That would actually be a more meaningful action in my mind than his defense of EG. He doesn't have to wax poetic about JO, but just state that both of them miss Lucas and they are both working to find him. If he's a victim, so is JO.

Absolutely 100% agree! Both of LH's parents are victims. I can't imagine being in their positions. Just so sad.

I'm wondering if she was pregnant with their daughter at that time? Maybe that was why he didn't want her to go to jail?
Her birthdate is Jan. 2017. She just turned 1 in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T