Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes KAKE KWCH & Wichita Eagle have all covered the story.

ETA: http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Wichita-police-close-tip-line-for-Lucas-Hernandez-476560943.html

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

So what does this mean?

"We can confirm that we are working with a family in the area that is not affiliated to any family member in consideration of taking on the case," said Klein Investigations in a Facebook post. "

Key words: not affiliated to any family member

I find it odd that EG mom is not in any groups. But she is on the page [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh boy....:jail: That just makes the intent more suspicious. You know people can put money in a account anonymously. She didn't need to attach her name. Maybe she thought it would look good for Eg and her family. idk

The reason I'm pushing for JH to acknowledge that JO is also a victim, along with him, is that I am under the impression that not only is he defending EG, but that he might be throwing JO under the bus and possibly even feeding into a belief by some that JO had something to do with Lucas' disappearance. That is upsetting to me because Lucas is biologically half JH and half JO, and by insulting JO, JH is actually insulting his own son in a way. But I am sure he doesn't see it that way so perhaps I'm expecting too much. Also, since he was Lucas' custodial parent at the time of Lucas' disappearance, it's very difficult for me to understand how he could possibly leave his son in the care of a woman who has a history of violence and who does not have custody of her own sons. If JH was deemed by the courts to be the "fit" parent, I do hold him to a somewhat higher standard of behavior. Some may not find that fair, but it's just my opinion.

RSBM-

Thank you. This is exactly how I feel as well.

I agree. I don't think it's her though. Read the way others comment. You will notice writing styles.

So what does this mean?

"We can confirm that we are working with a family in the area that is not affiliated to any family member in consideration of taking on the case," said Klein Investigations in a Facebook post. "

Key words: not affiliated to any family member

Yes, the woman who is running the account is the one who contacted him and is trying to hire him. She is not a relative, nor was she ever a friend to any people in Lucas' life before he went missing.

Yes, unfortunately, this is usually the case that divorced or separated parents cannot work together for the good of finding their missing child. Marc Klaas was a rare individual in many ways when his daughter was kidnapped. He never said a bad word publicly about his ex-wife and he worked with her to find Polly. But his last name is a great indicator of the kind of person he is, and as I said, that is rare.

The reason I'm pushing for JH to acknowledge that JO is also a victim, along with him, is that I am under the impression that not only is he defending EG, but that he might be throwing JO under the bus and possibly even feeding into a belief by some that JO had something to do with Lucas' disappearance. That is upsetting to me because Lucas is biologically half JH and half JO, and by insulting JO, JH is actually insulting his own son in a way. But I am sure he doesn't see it that way so perhaps I'm expecting too much. Also, since he was Lucas' custodial parent at the time of Lucas' disappearance, it's very difficult for me to understand how he could possibly leave his son in the care of a woman who has a history of violence and who does not have custody of her own sons. If JH was deemed by the courts to be the "fit" parent, I do hold him to a somewhat higher standard of behavior. Some may not find that fair, but it's just my opinion.

Yes, you may sleuth and discuss JH's FB page. Please use links when talking about his page.

One last thing, Tricia and I had many discussions before making the decision to allow some sleuthing of JH. We didn't make the decision lightly (not that I think you thought that) and we do have rules in place, including the fact that no one is allowed to accuse JH of disappearing Lucas. We also fully understand that some members will not want to sleuth JH or will disagree with the decision to allow sleuthing. But that's what makes WS great. It's not an echo chamber. We all have different thoughts and ideas and can discuss them respectfully.

Thank you for saying all of this.

It was stated before that since EG had just gotten visitation rights to her older kids back, that she couldn't move away from the area or she wouldn't be able to see them. I am guessing myself that this is the only reason why she stayed in Wichita with Lucas and the baby.

I thought she had stated she wanted overnights because they were planning to move closer to JH's work in NM. Maybe since the judge didn't award that yet they moved into a larger place to set the overnights in place eventually and then once that was awarded, negotiate the distance to come at a later date.

Yes, the woman who is running the account is the one who contacted him and is trying to hire him. She is not a relative, nor was she ever a friend to any people in Lucas' life before he went missing.

Not even JH? This is getting weirder by the second!

So......the intro to the that says:

"Hello, everyone!

I, Jonathan Hernandez, am setting up this fundraiser to find my sweet little boy."

isn't the case. AT ALL??

Nope not even JH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then how can anybody trust this person? I mean....anybody involved? Does she have any kind of a track record? Has she inserted herself in others needs? Has she collected for others with a account? Wow! Just wow!

On a nationwide case like this a account needs to monitored by a service or something. Really, it would be a good idea for all accounts.

Then how can anybody trust this person? I mean....anybody involved? Does she have any kind of a track record? Has she inserted herself in others needs? Has she collected for others with a account? Wow! Just wow!

So, who is this person? Just asking in case I want to donate (wink wink).

From my understanding if you go to a face book page her initials are JC.

JMO
Any form of child abuse or child neglect is unacceptable.

Why? Because things can get worse until a child ends up missing or dead. Which may have already happened.

It has to be stopped. There is no middle ground here.
Until the person sitting in jail can prove they had nothing to do with the missing child then IMO they should not be welcomed back in the home around children where they could possibly do more harm.

Why anyone would want them back in the home is beyond me and especially after knowing they left their own boy unattended while they went out to OG and was driving around impaired with another infant.

If its the alleged pregnancy that is being worried about (which i dont think it is) then I would immediately take steps to demand court ordered pregnancy and paternity testing when it can be done and then take steps to get sole custody.

One thing I wold not do is let a person that could harm a child be anywhere near children.

Something is way off base and priorities for the children are not being addressed first.

OK. This business is bugging me.

The fee to hire Klein is $25,000. charges 2.9%+ 30 cents per donation.

Somebody please double check my math because according to my calculator, 2.9% is $725.00 not $3,000. (10% is $2500.00) Even with a couple hundred donations or even a thousand people donating, the fees will not add up to $3000. ( 2.9% of the goal $28,000 is $812 so still nowhere near $3000)

I'm wondering if she was pregnant with their daughter at that time? Maybe that was why he didn't want her to go to jail?

I can't remember now, I did the math for approx. conception before, but her FB had a sonogram pic that showed gestational age as 18w 2d on Aug 11 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove