Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. This business is bugging me.

The fee to hire Klein is $25,000. charges 2.9%+ 30 cents per donation.

Somebody please double check my math because according to my calculator, 2.9% is $725.00 not $3,000. (10% is $2500.00) Even with a couple hundred donations or even a thousand people donating, the fees will not add up to $3000. ( 2.9% of the goal $28,000 is $812 so still nowhere near $3000)

Yes, if the fees for (i havent checked) is really 2.9% and assuming 1000 people donate, then it would be around $1,000 dollars.

To be exact it would be 1000 X .30 = $300.00 and add to that
25,000 X .039 = 725.00 , so total = $1025.00

I would like Liltexan to know that I am so impressed with the way she moderates this case and thread.What a class act!!!!

I significantly snipped and bolded this article...

https://www.wxhc.com/?p=37015

A few thoughts...

First....the pattern is obvious, JH and EG had a volatile relationship. But notice, for some reason in Feb 2016 he didn't want her to go to jail. Why, I wonder. And why does he want her out and why would he welcome her home?

Second... the 'sexual assault' mentioned during the ax handle argument. Was the actual sexual assault reported to police? What do we know about this assault...can that be discussed here?

Third...are we sure the 1 year old is actually JH's child?

Fourth...am I totally crazy in thinking (100% speculation here) that perhaps JH and EG had an arrangement we wouldn't know about/understand where he was okay with her doing...let's say favors for friends...to feed their drug supply?
SPEAKING GENERALLY

If someone has been caught cheating, they might claim SA to get themself off the hook. I've heard of it happening in other relationships.

NOT saying that happened here. SA is NOT something to be taken lightly! My own opinion only.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I would like Liltexan to know that I am so impressed with the way she moderates this case and thread.What a class act!!!!

She has many fans, including myself. Top notch, class act, hard working Mod.

Most important post of the thread right here.

JMO
Any form of child abuse or child neglect is unacceptable.

Why? Because things can get worse until a child ends up missing or dead. Which may have already happened.

It has to be stopped. There is no middle ground here.
Until the person sitting in jail can prove they had nothing to do with the missing child then IMO they should not be welcomed back in the home around children where they could possibly do more harm.

Why anyone would want them back in the home is beyond me and especially after knowing they left their own boy unattended while they went out to OG and was driving around impaired with another infant.

If its the alleged pregnancy that is being worried about (which i dont think it is) then I would immediately take steps to demand court ordered pregnancy and paternity testing when it can be done and then take steps to get sole custody.

One thing I wold not do is let a person that could harm a child be anywhere near children.

Something is way off base and priorities for the children are not being addressed first.
Humanity 101. It always blows my mind how many people skip this class.

I had asked before if this was a new job for JH and possibly temporary. If this was a permanent location for him to be working Iwouldhave thought they would be moving closer to his job. Am I remembering correctly that he worked on oil rigs or in the oil fields?

He worked in TX for a while and now just over the border in NM.

Thank you .

Please tell Jonathan I will personally promise he will be treated with respect. We will allow no one to be rude or snarky to him.

If Jonathan would rather I would be glad to put some questions together for him beforehand and then he can come and answer the questions on the forum or if he would rather do everything through email and allow me to post his answers that would be fine too.

Thank you . I really appreciate it.

Tricia

That’s a great idea!

OK. This business is bugging me.

The fee to hire Klein is $25,000. charges 2.9%+ 30 cents per donation.

Somebody please double check my math because according to my calculator, 2.9% is $725.00 not $3,000. (10% is $2500.00) Even with a couple hundred donations or even a thousand people donating, the fees will not add up to $3000. ( 2.9% of the goal $28,000 is $812 so still nowhere near $3000)

Your math looks good to me. Why do they need an extra $3,000?

Hey Everyone,

Remember IMO means In My Opinion. Please do not start treating busylady's opinion as fact. We have seen nothing solid to suggest this is true. Let's not go down this road yet until we see some solid proof.

My main concern with this is whether Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas' father is behind the page as the organizer says if not then is he at least aware of the and what is written in the description of the fundraiser.

Has it been determined that Jonathan is part of the ?

Jonathan is a part of the .

Honestly, that makes me feel better. Actually a lot better.

I'm sorry, not me. Perhaps he hasn't had the time to really examine who he's dealing with, but his #1 and her sidekick #2 clearly know how to follow a scent. Like grifters, they ride whichever Windstream leads them to the money. Historically speaking, they are case groupies because they haven't been loyal to anyone for very long at all. He better watch what he does and says around those two before they start blasting their theories and screenshots about him all over the place and look for the next to roll out.

I feel like my stomach has bottomed out, because people have tried to warn him and he's not having it. Why? Why does he block out any criticism and blindly follow--first withholding Lucas from his own family and now refusing to listen to others who are offering alternatives to this setup out of sincere concern. Why won't he listen? Is that he doesn't trust anyone and thinks he's taking a risk with anyone? How have these two convinced him to let them handle things? This isn't about Lucas, whether he believes that to be the case or not. Even if it's for PI expense, #1 and #2 are salivating over the proximity and control.

They claimed they would be getting an attorney to take over handling the $ today. Don't know the status. They publicly blasted people who requested refunds.

And now, the "public" FB page for the is now private. The wishy-washiness is nothing new for #1 and #2, but ?????... what gives? They claim they are on the up & up and are being transparent, but comments are disabled and you have to join their FB page now to comment or read others' comments regarding the account. Their claims don't ring true

I know I'm skating on the line here, but I wanted to line out my thinking on why his participation with these two is not a good thing--regardless of his intentions. IMO

ETA: removed reference to inability to see JH FB public posts as I can now see them

Have we lost our way a bit and gone astray? I haven’t seen much about finding LUCAS. the is secondary, although very interesting. It might be good to think about what EG And her lawyer might try on the 16th.

They will either raise the money or they won’t. And as in other cases LE can be asked to intervene. Getting back to Lucas and finding him might be good.

Have we lost our way a bit and gone astray? I haven’t seen much about finding LUCAS. the is secondary, although very interesting. It might be good to think about what EG And her lawyer might try on the 16th.

They will either raise the money or they won’t. And as in other cases LE can be asked to intervene. Getting back to Lucas and finding him might be good.

Thank you for saying this. Although, the whole fiasco is bizarre it shouldn’t be the main focus. Where is LUCAS?

Thank you for saying this. Although, the whole fiasco is bizarre it shouldn’t be the main focus. Where is LUCAS?

I definitely appreciate this and the comment by Charliegizmo49 -- the main focus should be Lucas. Speaking only for myself, I think the issue took off because 1) I don't want to see the sincere people searching, researching, organizing, and praying to get sucked up in what could be a scam; and 2) I wonder why JH is involved with people who may have an agenda that doesn't put Lucas first.

Traumatic for him? Imagine how traumatic life was for Lucas when he wasn't home during long stretches- 20 days at a time! Imagine the poor kid feeling safer when he was home, only to dread him leaving again and facing God knows what abuse and neglect when his father was around. Imagine telling the family who loved you very much what EG was doing to you, only to lose them completely because Daddy didn't believe the stories he told to his family, in spite of the bruises and obvious signs of neglect reported by loving family members.

I guess I just can't see or feel the trauma from this man. He's still defending her and believes her. This just sickens me.

Sorry, please know this isn't directed at you.

Thank you for this times a million. Exactly the words I want to type but can’t because I’m ticked off that I even have to go there- I can’t imagine how failed Lucas felt when he was telling members of his family that EG was mean to him, threw water on him, and was constantly walking around looking like a gosh darn punching bag!!!! I’m sorry but some of those bruises LH has in pictures are some of the worst I’ve seen in a case like this!!! I’m baffled that JH never ever ever caught onto this no matter how much he was away. I believe he knew and turned the cheek! HE FAILED HIS SON!!!!! The only one traumatized was Lucas - (and maybe even EG’s sons after the allegations about JH) let’s think of this- even when LH wasn’t being abused he was watching an abusive relationship!!!! That’s bad enough!

I definitely appreciate this and the comment by Charliegizmo49 -- the main focus should be Lucas. Speaking only for myself, I think the issue took off because 1) I don't want to see the sincere people searching, researching, organizing, and praying to get sucked up in what could be a scam; and 2) I wonder why JH is involved with people who may have an agenda that doesn't put Lucas first.

I don't want to see people get scammed either. Such a shame.
JH was involved with EG and she clearly didn't put Lucas first. If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.....it must be a duck. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KiKi_T