Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for certain that Lucas wasn't with EG on the 14th? I remember that EG lied to JH when she told him that JO had Lucas, but I don't remember if we were ever told where he was or wasn't. Did I miss this?

If I remember correctly it was unknown where Lucas was and EG felt the need to lie to JH saying that JO had taken him. Come to think of it, maybe he was just in too bad of shape for her to allow them to to talk, or it was another way of hurting JH and/or Lucas.....isolating Lucas and JH from each other.

I seem to remember one of the VIs commenting towards the beginning of this case that EG and JH generally communicated through messenger because it was difficult for him to get a cell signal at his work site. Does that ring a bell for anyone else? If that is correct, then this phone call that took place on the 17th means JH was somewhere other than his workplace , where he could get a signal.

The call may have been made using FB messenger

Feb. 8, 2018:*That afternoon, a DCF social worker interviewed Glass’ son at his school. He said he got into trouble for spraying air freshener and showed how Hernandez pushed him onto a couch, the document says. The boy said his mother witnessed it and that Hernandez “used bad words at” his mother. No marks were visible on the boy’s chest.

**Her son said that Hernandez also “uses loud voices” with Lucas. **

The social worker and police detective assigned to the investigation couldn’t contact Hernandez.

Here you go LOUD VOICES WITH LUCAS from JH Verbal abuse is abuse..

Was this just a little insight into what really went on in the home?

Would JH hurt Lucas in front of the other children?? Probably not. But what went on when no one was around?

SAD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That interview on Feb 8 with her children might have been significant in EG's mind. Lucas never returned to school after the 9th. I wonder if she felt JH's show of violence both physically and verbally to and around her boys might cost her visitations. If she can't have her boys, then JH can't have his.

The fact that some bruises were deliberately covered up by temporary tattoos makes me want to gag. Surely that means an understanding of right or wrong on EG's part. Points to guilt. Because if they were just innocent accidental bruises from regular play, why make an obvious effort to conceal them?

For ESO....how hard would it be to search the dump? Would it be possible to search the commercial trash area from that time frame now or is that not even feasible?

I think I am going to be up all night again. My head is pounding. Between this new information on Lucas and losing my Andee on Thursday I am unconsolable.

A vet who was taking over for mine gave Andee the wrong allergy medicine and killed him. My little grandson is crying for him too.

As for Lucas I can't wait till Monday. I hope they have more evidence and charges for her. She sits there thinking she is smarter than everyone else. She forgets God knows what she has done.

She did not get away with it..

When was this document filed?
I'm thinking more charges are coming soon related to Lucas being abused.
I'll also bet they are going to name her the suspect in Lucas's disappearance. (We already know she is, but they haven't offically named her)
EG's not going anywhere soon!

I don't think there will be any further charges since every time the abuse was investigated it was unsubstantiated. Because apparently every employee Kansas DCF employees is either blind, stupid, or sadistic.

‘Emily doesn’t like me anymore’... [emoji174] Devastating reading of the abuse little Lucas endured [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This was the saddest part of the whole thing. To think a child thought a person liked them once, and then they didn't. That's more painful than physical pain. Why did the system fail this poor sweet boy?!

Just thinking out loud...

I think I am going to be up all night again. My head is pounding. Between this new information on Lucas and losing my Andee on Thursday I am unconsolable.

A vet who was taking over for mine gave Andee the wrong allergy medicine and killed him. My little grandson is crying for him too.

As for Lucas I can't wait till Monday. I hope they have more evidence and charges for her. She sits there thinking she is smarter than everyone else. She forgets God knows what she has done.

She did not get away with it..

So sorry about your dog. It must feel like a shock, so unexpected. Our pets are so precious in our families. :grouphug: Give your little grandson a hug.

"Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school, she left two voice messages with Glass."

For some reason this part of the article strikes me as especially poignant. The utter disregard expressed by EG while she flat out ignored the nurse's calls is chilling. Makes me wonder how much gaining custody of her boys really meant to her... wouldn't she want to at least pretend she was a caring parent? Or was she so arrogant that she didn't even feel the need to bother? Even if her motive was selfish in nature, surely she'd want to put the impression out there that she's a loving parent to tip the scales in her favor?

All IMO. I'm just trying to figure out what motivates her. Vindication is all I can see so far. Cut off her nose to spite her face type of personality.

From the Kansas article:

"Feb. 17, 2018: Police were dispatched to Glass’ home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor after she reported Lucas missing. She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game."

From EG jail interview:

"I put him down for a movie, in his pull up because, you know, he had accidents when he sleeps, so you know, that's why he had a pull up on... um.. and he had fallen asleep after my shower, which is why I went down. "

Criminals are idiots.

I noted that too, Kadoober. I also think it's interesting that her jail interview version for the day he went missing is more similar to what she to police happened the day BEFORE he went missing (BBM):

Feb. 16, 2018: It was a Friday, the day before Glass reported Lucas missing. He was in his room watching a movie while she was cleaning, Glass later told a police detective. She said she went to the garage and smoked marijuana, became hungry and drove with her 1-year-old daughter to the Olive Garden restaurant near Rock and Central.

Glass “admitted she left 5 year old Lucas at home alone,” the document says. “She said she checked on Lucas before she left and he was asleep.” She said she was at the restaurant for about an hour before returning home with her daughter.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html#storylink=cpy

Seems she got her days mixed up when telling the story again to the journalist. The movie and the last time she saw him he was asleep being repeated, however, makes me suspect there is some kernel of truth in there but twisted by EG to try to make herself sound like a good parent.

I've been thinking. A LOT. So, a couple of things... I have been wondering about the landlord seeing Lucas. I would assume that Jonathan would be the one who rented the house seeing that he is the only one with income. I'm sure his phone number was given to the landlord. So maybe the landlord gets there to the house, sees Lucas, nobody is answering the door. So he calls Jonathan. Tells him he sees Lucas but nobody is answering the door. Maybe Jonathan tells the landlord that Emily is taking a nap or something along the lines, reassures the landlord that they got rid of the cat, landlord leaves. There were 2 calls on Emily's phone. Maybe Jonathan called her and was mad that she left Lucas at home by himself. She let him know that she was going to Olive Garden so he knew she wasn't home. They get into a big fight. Maybe he tells her he is done, something. She goes back home and is so mad at Lucas for showing himself, blames him for the fight her and Jonathan got in to and beats him... it may have been an accident that he died as a result of that beating or it could have been intentional.

The other thing is something that has been bugging me for quite awhile. It may just be that the news didn't report it correctly. But Emily called 911 at about 6:15pm on February 17th. I don't know how long Jonathan was called after the fact but regardless, the news reports that Jonathan arrived in Wichita on Feb. 17th. So what I'm wondering is this. Did he actually arrive in Wichita on the 17th? Because if he was called at, let's say, 7pm, if it is a 12 hour drive that would put him in Wichita at 7 am on the 18th. Let's say he drove really really fast. I still don't think that he could have arrived in Wichita before midnight on the 17th. So was that an error? Or is it possible he was closer then what everyone thinks? (I will post this and then go find a link for this and edit)

"Also on Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school, she left two voice messages with Glass."

For some reason this part of the article strikes me as especially poignant. The utter disregard expressed by EG while she flat out ignored the nurse's calls is chilling. Makes me wonder how much gaining custody of her boys really meant to her... wouldn't she want to at least pretend she was a caring parent? Or was she so arrogant that she didn't even feel the need to bother? Even if her motive was selfish in nature, surely she'd want to put the impression out there that she's a loving parent to tip the scales in her favor?

All IMO. I'm just trying to figure out what motivates her. Vindication is all I can see so far. Cut off her nose to spite her face type of personality.

I'd be willing to bet EG's main motivation when it came to her sons was to get 50/50 custody to minimize her child support liability.

I can't sleep. I keep waking up, thinking about that document. I'm so sorry, FLA, and all of you kind and loving WS. Lucas, there are so many that are tenacious and will stay the course for you. You matter to us, our little one.

We now know she spoke to JH on the 17th by phone before she laid down for her nap and woke up to Lucas gone.

Glass also told police that earlier that day she went to the garage, smoked a cigarette and talked to Hernandez by phone. She went inside, took a shower, noticed that Lucas was asleep and laid down for the nap. When she woke up around 6 p.m., she changed her daughter’s diaper. She looked around the house and couldn’t find Lucas. She noted the back door was open about three-quarters of an inch because it wouldn’t shut.
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Just an FYI, you can make voice and FaceTime calls via Facebook Messenger.

"Emily doesn't like me anymore." This is just...so damn sad. He was blaming himself.

imo, in recent weeks, ive leaned toward getting her sons' back isnt a huge motivator. i think she is an incredibly selfish person that wants to do what she wants (like go to OG alone or smoke pot), when she wants. at this point, i think she know the boys' father wont tolerate that so its not worth having them back full time or half the time bc it would cramp her lifestyle. she may not have fully admitted this to herself but subconsciously knows this. maybe joint custody if it lowers her child support, but thats purely a selfish motivator/not about wanting them back to be a good mom.

that being said, i bet she enjoys telling people how she is fighting for them back and is treated so unfairly. i think theres a twisted element where she enjoys telling ppl her EX is such a monster bc look, shes a great mom to a toddler boy and baby girl. her ex just tells the court lies. making herself the victim.

imo, i think the baby and Lucas were easy bc she could do what she wanted, when she wanted. JH, the other parent involved, wasn't trying to stop this lifestyle of hers. the baby was still easy bc she could be carted around and didnt talk. and Lucas was w her, per JHs approval, for her to act like a mom when she felt like it or lose her temper when she felt like it. disgusting.

just my speculation but i think her motivator is living a lifestyle with no consequences. i didnt think that in the beginning; i thought she was pretty awful in the beginning but that there must be some maternal motivators (even with Lucas) but i dont anymore. i think shes as selfish as someone can be.

That interview on Feb 8 with her children might have been significant in EG's mind. Lucas never returned to school after the 9th. I wonder if she felt JH's show of violence both physically and verbally to and around her boys might cost her visitations. If she can't have her boys, then JH can't have his.

Let's not forget that she also lied to her ex and told him that she kicked JH out, then blamed her son for the incident that happened.

I've been thinking. A LOT. So, a couple of things... I have been wondering about the landlord seeing Lucas. I would assume that Jonathan would be the one who rented the house seeing that he is the only one with income. I'm sure his phone number was given to the landlord. So maybe the landlord gets there to the house, sees Lucas, nobody is answering the door. So he calls Jonathan. Tells him he sees Lucas but nobody is answering the door. Maybe Jonathan tells the landlord that Emily is taking a nap or something along the lines, reassures the landlord that they got rid of the cat, landlord leaves. There were 2 calls on Emily's phone. Maybe Jonathan called her and was mad that she left Lucas at home by himself. She let him know that she was going to Olive Garden so he knew she wasn't home. They get into a big fight. Maybe he tells her he is done, something. She goes back home and is so mad at Lucas for showing himself, blames him for the fight her and Jonathan got in to and beats him... it may have been an accident that he died as a result of that beating or it could have been intentional.

The other thing is something that has been bugging me for quite awhile. It may just be that the news didn't report it correctly. But Emily called 911 at about 6:15pm on February 17th. I don't know how long Jonathan was called after the fact but regardless, the news reports that Jonathan arrived in Wichita on Feb. 17th. So what I'm wondering is this. Did he actually arrive in Wichita on the 17th? Because if he was called at, let's say, 7pm, if it is a 12 hour drive that would put him in Wichita at 7 am on the 18th. Let's say he drove really really fast. I still don't think that he could have arrived in Wichita before midnight on the 17th. So was that an error? Or is it possible he was closer then what everyone thinks? (I will post this and then go find a link for this and edit)

They were both on the lease.

I have been researching FILICIDE (parents who kill their children. Parents and step parents. These are interesting facts. It’s a Brutish study.

1. MEDIAN AGE OF PARENT: 27

2. Mental health issues

Personality disorders

Depression

Affirmation issues

3. CRIMINAL/ LEGAL:

history of violence

History of abusive behavior

History of criminal behavior

History of drug abuse but usually not addicted to drugs

4. SOCIAL ECONOMIC

Lack of higher education

Economically dependent on others

First child born prior to age 20

I will add more as I find it.

And I bekieve the DA is laying the groundwork for additional charges. Allowing a reporter to view the CINA case affidavit/document is unusual. At the least it will be used on Monday as basis to deny her bail reduction. She may as well decorate her cell, she’s going to call it home for a very long time. IMO

I find it important that the report indicates that no relative has been deemed appropriate or willing to take the baby into their home. I know age can be a factor. But there has to be someone.

Sad to read yesterday’s article, but surprised at nothing it revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj