Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Meth/heroin surely couldnt have helped things though and even could have played a role somehow as far as how things actually went down/circumstances and/or maybe what Lucas' current location could be (re: to associates, logistics of deals, etc). Moo.
It appears as though EG was always chasing the dragon (high) in whatever form, easily obtainable; but it's like a dog chasing it's tail. She must have wanted to escape her emotions using the most available method at her disposal, including enforcing her rage on a most defenseless Lucas. I also think each time she beat Lucas, she had a relational triggering image in her mind. She wasn't seeing Lucas. She was seeing someone or something else.

Forgive my ignorance..what exactly do they mean that the records will be sealed? Will the information in them still be able to be used against EG??

Forgive my ignorance..what exactly do they mean that the records will be sealed? Will the information in them still be able to be used against EG??

prevents anyone from reviewing the files without receiving a court order.

prevents anyone from reviewing the files without receiving a court order.

Why did they put it out there now, and then let it be known it would be sealed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Wednesday, juvenile court Judge Kevin Smith allowed an Eagle reporter to view the petition and take notes for this article. After an April 27 hearing on the case, it will be closed to the public, Smith said.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I may be reading this wrong I think it means anything new in the hearing on the 27th will not be viewable to the public. Or the hearing will be closed to the public. jmo

On Wednesday, juvenile court Judge Kevin Smith allowed an Eagle reporter to view the petition and take notes for this article. After an April 27 hearing on the case, it will be closed to the public, Smith said.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

I may be reading this wrong I think it means anything new in the hearing on the 27th will not be viewable to the public. Or the hearing will be closed to the public. jmo

I'm thinking he's going to keep everything in regards to this under seal after the 27th. We haven't seen the report, but a reporter was allowed to take notes. I think the report will go under seal too after the 27th. I also think this case must be moving forward or the judge wouldn't have divulged that. But that's just what I'm thinking.

Bipolar has 2 phases, a manic phase and a depressive phase. In the manic phase, people often go days without sleeping, and partake in risky behaviors (all sorts... sexually, theft, driving dangerously, etc) because they sort of feel invincible. But then it switches to a depressive phase, and in general this illness is scarier than someone with just depression because the person has such a huge swing from feeling on top of the world to being depressed that they often either use drugs to try to feel the mania again, or can be suicidal because they feel so low. Keeping someone with this medicated is hard too, because the manic phase feels amazing, and they want that more than the level state they're in while properly medicated. So they go off the medicine because they want that mania back so badly.

Just thinking out loud...
Bipolar is far more complex. Depression is depression, but the "manic" can come in many different forms. For example, instead of a high/depressed combo it could be an agitation/depressed combo, etc.

The report stated that EG was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I wonder if she was treated. I have a friend diagnosed with bipolar disorder and with treatment she is perfectly fine. Without her meds she's all over the place!

IMO, if she was on meds for BPD. any other substances she consumed would have caused them to be ineffective.

Bipolar disorder is very treatable with proper medication. The real problem lies in the patient's refusal to take as prescribed. Particularly Bipolar 1 associated with mania. The patient doesn't like the effects. It's a mood stabilizer to balance their manic/depressive cognitive cycle. The patient doesn't want to lose the high of the mania. Once the med begins to take effect, the patient will experience what feels like depression, because it is the process of stabilization. The patient doesn't like it. At all. Medication stops.

Exactly.

Sorry... I just realized it was me that got the thread closed. It won't happen again.

On an O/T: I received my application yesterday to apply to be a CASA [court appointed special advocate]. Here is the link:

http://www.casaforchildren.org/site/c.mtJSJ7MPIsE/b.5301295/k.BE9A/Home.htm
Thanks for the CASA/GAL info.

Slightly O/T, being a member here has inspired me to volunteer with a local SAR group (in a peripheral role), to institute a recurring monthly gift in support of Texas Equusearch, and just now to send a request to apply to be a volunteer advocate through CASA.

The ripples are happening all the time, everywhere, even when things seem hopeless. Thank you all for inspiring me to get more involved than just with my heart. I know you have to keep digging deep for emotional strength and energy even when you think you have no more. But still you do it, and in so doing you provide immeasurable support and comfort to the suffering, and a catalyst and a guide for helping to the compassionate bystanders who may not have known all the ways they could help.

Much love and gratitude to all of you, and especially to FLA and others who keep reaching out through the pain to help put those ripples into play. [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I’m confused does she have court tomorrow. Or was it continued

Please move on from the discussion about EG's ex. I'm certain LE has interviewed him extensively. He's a victim in this case, as are his children.

Thank you.

This post lands at random.

Looks like there is no court tomorrow because Emily requested a continuous.

In regards to her pregnancy and natural hormone imbalance. Add in possible withdrawal symptoms, especially from opiate based substances. Result: extreme fatigue, flu like sensations, irritability, nausea and cravings. I can see her accomplishing two needs being met at one time. Food and drugs.

I think they very well could because that baby can’t stay with her. Excellent question I’ll do research.

Yes, I remember from Savanna Greywind's case that the father's identity of the baby had to be confirmed before he could have the baby.

(Eta: fetal abduction by some crazy neighbors, the baby survived, Savanna did not. :( )

You would never be able to prove that now. He has been gone to long. Obviously there is not much left of him now. As in the Caylee Anthony case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Forensics, etc is quite advanced these days; I see regularly amazing conclusions drawn from small bits of evidence. However, I do see a lot of "inconclusives" as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee