Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you getting this info from? I felt like FLA's post about this person made it sound as if she was known to the family, perhaps even a relative of some sort. Did I misinterpret that?

Just thinking out loud...
The person you quoted is correct. JC didn't know anyone related to Lucas until after he went missing. She isn't related and in my opinion she's inserted herself front and center for no good reason.

Personally, I'm done focusing on anything other than finding Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I don't think we have any reason to think he was on drugs. Especially in his line of work, they drug test regularly.

Good point, one I hadn't thought of. Do we know how long he's worked on O&G?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Yes, unfortunately, this is usually the case that divorced or separated parents cannot work together for the good of finding their missing child. Marc Klaas was a rare individual in many ways when his daughter was kidnapped. He never said a bad word publicly about his ex-wife and he worked with her to find Polly. But his last name is a great indicator of the kind of person he is, and as I said, that is rare.

The reason I'm pushing for JH to acknowledge that JO is also a victim, along with him, is that I am under the impression that not only is he defending EG, but that he might be throwing JO under the bus and possibly even feeding into a belief by some that JO had something to do with Lucas' disappearance. That is upsetting to me because Lucas is biologically half JH and half JO, and by insulting JO, JH is actually insulting his own son in a way. But I am sure he doesn't see it that way so perhaps I'm expecting too much. Also, since he was Lucas' custodial parent at the time of Lucas' disappearance, it's very difficult for me to understand how he could possibly leave his son in the care of a woman who has a history of violence and who does not have custody of her own sons. If JH was deemed by the courts to be the "fit" parent, I do hold him to a somewhat higher standard of behavior. Some may not find that fair, but it's just my opinion.

Yes, you may sleuth and discuss JH's FB page. Please use links when talking about his page.

One last thing, Tricia and I had many discussions before making the decision to allow some sleuthing of JH. We didn't make the decision lightly (not that I think you thought that) and we do have rules in place, including the fact that no one is allowed to accuse JH of disappearing Lucas. We also fully understand that some members will not want to sleuth JH or will disagree with the decision to allow sleuthing. But that's what makes WS great. It's not an echo chamber. We all have different thoughts and ideas and can discuss them respectfully.

THANK YOU for saying this. Not only is JH throwing JO under the bus, he actually believes she kidnapped Lucas. It's unreal. I can't just sit here and see everyone call him a victim. He made his bed. The only problem is, Lucas had to lie in it. Liltexans is 10000000% correct. IMO, the only reason why there is such a great divide is because they should have stood united from the beginning. Not for eachother, not for the media and definitely not for SM, but for LUCAS. And also, as Steelslady said (because I don't know how to double quote) Jonathan isn't a victim. Lucas is the victim. Little Lucas with his sweet soft little voice, tried to speak up to people he trusted and loved and instead of listening, his dad chose Emily. 😢

I'm sorry, not me. Perhaps he hasn't had the time to really examine who he's dealing with, but his #1 and her sidekick #2 clearly know how to follow a scent. Like grifters, they ride whichever Windstream leads them to the money. Historically speaking, they are case groupies because they haven't been loyal to anyone for very long at all. He better watch what he does and says around those two before they start blasting their theories and screenshots about him all over the place and look for the next to roll out.

I feel like my stomach has bottomed out, because people have tried to warn him and he's not having it. Why? Why does he block out any criticism and blindly follow--first withholding Lucas from his own family and now refusing to listen to others who are offering alternatives to this setup out of sincere concern. Why won't he listen? Is that he doesn't trust anyone and thinks he's taking a risk with anyone? How have these two convinced him to let them handle things? This isn't about Lucas, whether he believes that to be the case or not. Even if it's for PI expense, #1 and #2 are salivating over the proximity and control.

They claimed they would be getting an attorney to take over handling the $ today. Don't know the status. They publicly blasted people who requested refunds.

And now, the "public" FB page for the is now private. The wishy-washiness is nothing new for #1 and #2, but ?????... what gives? They claim they are on the up & up and are being transparent, but comments are disabled and you have to join their FB page now to comment or read others' comments regarding the account. Their claims don't ring true

I know I'm skating on the line here, but I wanted to line out my thinking on why his participation with these two is not a good thing--regardless of his intentions. IMO

ETA: removed reference to inability to see JH FB public posts as I can now see them

I said the same thing a few weeks ago. I've been waiting for them to turn on each other. I agree With everything you said here.

Question regarding the April 16 court date.. What is the purpose of this court appearance? For the judge to hear the child endangerment prosecution/defense arguments? What are a few possible things that may happen then? Will we get a better sense for what LE is holding close to the vest? Additional charges? And do we think things will get better for EG or worse? Please excuse my ignorance!

And personally, I don't see JH and JC using any hypothetical extra cash to free EG, especially if it could be only for a few days depending on the outcome on the 16th. All JMO.

3.9% of $28k is $812

The other part depends on what you plug in for the total number of donations. I plugged in an average £5 donation

28k/5 = 5600 * 0.3 = $1680

$1680 + $812 = $2492

And this would be taxable income, so the extra £500 could go toward paying taxes or some other cost? And if the average donation turned out to be less than $5, then it could end up costing $28k to make the £25k retainer.

An average of $5 per donation isn't realistic. The average, as of now , is $58. I don't think even allows donations of less than $5 so it would never cost more.

There is no link to this person on MSM. But she is ALL over SM if you'd like to take a look. I have screenshots galore of things this woman has said. Unfortunately, we can't share that here. As for JC visiting EG, I don't understand what you are needing me to explain to you? Does the fact that JC didn't know EG or JH before Lucas' disappearance somehow imply to you that she is unable to visit? JC's name has never been mentioned. If we are going to talk about her, the only links would be from FB and I wouldn't even know where to begin. It's probably better that you go look a little yourselves.

Would you give us just just a bit more info. Everything I’ve looked at on FB IS CLOSED OR PRIVATE.

thank you

3.9% of $28k is $812

The other part depends on what you plug in for the total number of donations. I plugged in an average £5 donation

28k/5 = 5600 * 0.3 = $1680

$1680 + $812 = $2492

And this would be taxable income, so the extra £500 could go toward paying taxes or some other cost? And if the average donation turned out to be less than $5, then it could end up costing $28k to make the £25k retainer.

I think it’s 2.9%, not 3.9%, but it’s probably not a huge difference. It shouldn’t be taxed, though. Donations are considered personal gifts and are not subject to taxes in the US.

I think it is because the parties looking to hire the PI are hopeful the PI will find a different person of interest because the hiring parties don't want to believe the direction LE's investigation is likely headed.

But this PI is quite reputable from what I understand. I do not think he will find a scapegoat for them. He said he will be looking for Lucas and I believe him for now. If the evidence leads to EG then it does. He's not taking the case for the defense. He's been very clear about that. He's taking the case for Lucas.

The person you quoted is correct. JC didn't know anyone related to Lucas until after he went missing. She isn't related and in my opinion she's inserted herself front and center for no good reason.

Personally, I'm done focusing on anything other than finding Lucas.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Thanks for clarifying, my apologies for the misinterpretation. I'll edit to add to my original post that you replied.

Where are you getting this info from? I felt like FLA's post about this person made it sound as if she was known to the family, perhaps even a relative of some sort. Did I misinterpret that?

<b>EDIT: FLA replied, and Kuyluc's statement was accurate that this person is not at all related, and wasn't known by the family prior to her involving herself in the case. <b>

Deleted my comment because I just seen your edit. &#55357;&#56842;

But this PI is quite reputable from what I understand. I do not think he will find a scapegoat for them. He said he will be looking for Lucas and I believe him for now. If the evidence leads to EG then it does. He's not taking the case for the defense. He's been very clear about that. He's taking the case for Lucas.
My apologies for not being clear. I don't think the PI will be unscrupulous. I think that these people really think there's someone else to blame and the PI will uncover that.

My apologies for not being clear. I don't think the PI will be unscrupulous. I think that these people really think there's someone else to blame and the PI will uncover that.

Oh ok. As long as they really use the money to hire the PI I'm good with them thinking that. They will find out otherwise tho. And I'm very comfortable with that too.

<b> EDIT: FLA replied, and Kuyluc's statement was accurate that this person is not at all related, and wasn't known by the family prior to her involving herself in the case. </b>

Sounds like someone looking to get famous.

Would you give us just just a bit more info. Everything I’ve looked at on FB IS CLOSED OR PRIVATE.

thank you

Look, I'd be more than happy to share my screenshots with a mod if they want. However, I do not want to be booted or put in time out over someone as silly as JC. I'm not sure how this is all working since we aren't really supposed to discuss rumors or FB and the proof I have to back everything up is in the form of screenshots taken from FB.

No screenshots in the thread, please.

Let&#8217;s take FindLucasAllen&#8217;s advice and move on from discussing JH and EG&#8217;s friend. If she makes the news, we can talk about her then.

What is going to happen at EG&#8217;s court appearance on Monday?

I think it’s 2.9%, not 3.9%, but it’s probably not a huge difference. It shouldn’t be taxed, though. Donations are considered personal gifts and are not subject to taxes in the US.
This is right in my wheel house...this one may be taxable.
According to what people stated up thread, this random person (I don't use FB, so I don't even know initials) is controlling the bank account the funds are being deposited to, she wouldn't have a tax implication. When she hands them over to JH, she can only gift him $14k in one year, under the IRS code, anything beyond that is subject to taxes, payable by the reciever, for gifts in excess of the amount allowed under the current tax code.

An average of $5 per donation isn't realistic. The average, as of now , is $58. I don't think even allows donations of less than $5 so it would never cost more.

Oh I don't know what the minimum is for . I've only donated on something like that once and it was in UK money, presumably a different platform, and the average the person got was something like £3. I don't see how anyone could have foreseen an average of $58. (and I think it's very generous of those who have donated in the hope it will help to find Lucas).

Either way, all I was saying was that if you do the math on a $5 average donation it does come to almost $2500, which is not as short of $3000 as $7xx would have been.

Sounds like someone looking to get famous.
We're playing *bingo* in the NHC (numb hands club). C'mon on over, we've got an extra card you can play.

And with that I'm cutting myself off for a while - finding myself pushing comfort levels. I'll be reading, though!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member