DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji1441]*♀️ me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are not alone, m'dear.
I know this sounds mental, but it's somehow WORSE than if she never liked him at all. An additional betrayal, that he couldn't begin to understand beyond that simple, crushing sentence.

This! 😪 I needed those words to express what I felt. So heartbreaking.

I'm really mad at JH. Really mad. There is no way he didn't know what was happening to Lucas! I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but not now. Not with this court filing by the prosecution. How could he allow this? How could he?
How can he stand by EG? There's something between those two we don't know about yet.

You may be correct in there is something between JH and EG that we don’t know yet.

For two people to fight so much when they are together, why did they stay together? My thought is that EG was the answer to JH’s solution to having custody of Lucas while his job took him away from home 20 days a month. A free or unpaid caretaker of Lucas!

It would interesting to know if the two were dating when JH got this job? How old was Lucas when EG started keeping Lucas? In other words, was Lucas too small to tell Daddy how EG treated him when JH was gone?

Again, CPS drops the ball on a severely abused child! With Lucas having speech and teeth problems, I am certain understanding him was challenging, and took much patience. But definitely not a reason to beat him or murder him!

I now believe she was either poisoning him or he had internal injuries from the beatings. Bless his precious lil heart. I will never understand brutality against a child. Never ever.

I have no words........well......I have a LOT of words for stupid EG & JH! OMG!!!! How many times does sweet Lucas have to SAY THEY HURT HIM for someone to listen??!!! I am even more heartbroken to hear of how many times he was reported and yet no one did a damn thing!!!

I do find the vomiting interesting. We knew he was "sick" but it seems clear it started after a beating. And does anyone want to place a bet those doctor's notes weren't real??!!! I would put $ on it she forged them. That she has a friend who works for a doctor and did the notes for her to keep her out of trouble.

I also find he "allegedly the father" comment interesting!

Something to consider that I learned about from Erica Parsons' case is Rhabdomyolysis, which is caused by damaged skeletal muscles breaking down which in turn causes myoglobin to be released into the bloodstream. Myoglobin stores oxygen in the muscles - too much can cause kidney damage.

Interestingly, symptoms include fever, malaise, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. There are a number of causes, one of which is severe beatings in child abuse. This is just speculation on my part so MOO.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3842165
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3940504/
https://www.healthline.com/health/rhabdomyolysis#symptoms

While EG should be charged with murder, perhaps if the investigators in CPS were held accountable, Lucas, and other children like him would still be here. I am so tired of reading about these poor babies who lose their lives because of "unfounded charges". Perhaps if some of these investigators faced jail time for not doing their jobs properly, than we wouldn't be here wondering where this sweet baby boy is! Heads should roll, starting with EG, JH, and CPS. This must stop.

And when are the children going to be listened to, instead of, or at least as much as, the adult who is abusing them?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Again, I'm expressing my own opinion. Too often children and family services advocate more for the parent than the children and give way too much benefit of the doubt to the parent. The goal seems to be keeping the family together and supplying support services to the at-risk parent.

The problem is that parents sometimes lie and they don't always use the provided services. As far as I understand there isn't much DCFS can do to force it except threaten to take the kids away. And while I get angry at social workers I want to point out that they have limited authority when investigating cases. The parents can refuse to let them into the house, can ignore any suggestions and if all else fails they can move to another state.

So I'm 100% for removing the child during the investigation. But that opens the next can of worms; where will we find enough foster homes to care for them?

The prime responsibility for meeting a child's needs belongs to the parent. IMO nothing will ever stop the runaway train of abuse so maybe we have to consider stiffer punishments and fewer second chances. A national database to track abusers wouldn't hurt either. I don't have a solution but I am able to see what isn't working. MOO.

so dad left for work at 5:30 am and Lucas went to school that same day (with his Dr. note) - then he wasn't seen again? Is it verified that dad actually left at 5:30am?

You may be correct in there is something between JH and EG that we don’t know yet.

For two people to fight so much when they are together, why did they stay together? My thought is that EG was the answer to JH’s solution to having custody of Lucas while his job took him away from home 20 days a month. A free or unpaid caretaker of Lucas!

It would interesting to know if the two were dating when JH got this job? How old was Lucas when EG started keeping Lucas? In other words, was Lucas too small to tell Daddy how EG treated him when JH was gone?

Again, CPS drops the ball on a severely abused child! With Lucas having speech and teeth problems, I am certain understanding him was challenging, and took much patience. But definitely not a reason to beat him or murder him!

The flip side to that is that maybe EG caring for a child would work in her favor regarding having visitation with her own two boys. I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine?

Valentine's day.

I have had a wee theory that I haven't expressed here before, and I am sure I'm not the only one.

EG doesn't strike me as one to be faithful, and I feel as if it would actually be a boon to her that JH was often away from work. She could play however she liked when he was away, with no one the wiser. I have often wondered if sweet Lucas caught her in the act. And now, hearing that she lied to JH about Lucas's whereabouts on Valentines Day, I wonder even more.

What better way to make sure that his Daddy didn't call to talk to him, and interrupt her dalliance? He's going with his mom. (there are issues with this, like why wouldn't JH call to talk to HER on Valentines, I know!)

But Lucas saw something, and he was old enough to talk....

I don't know. But that VD lie isn't right.

Still catching up....this is more heartbreaking than I imagined and I’m thinking more will come out later.

Nothing about this is right. I’m ashamed this is the world our kids are growing up in. It shouldn’t be like it is and there’s no excuse for it. I don’t even want to think about all the other kids that are suffering with nothing being done to help them or to protect them. Nothing will change until the state, child protection and everyone involved is held accountable. It time for change. #changeforlucas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So now we know Lucas was standing at the front door when the witness seen him, while EG was at Olive Garden.
I think the combination of JH laying a hand on one of EG sons and the repercussions that would cause for her visitation AND Lucas standing at the front door ALONE exposed her and set her “anger” in to motion for the final time.
I think she has secrets and when they get exposed she goes nuts and finger points to take attention away from her ugly behavior.

<modsnip>

Help Find Lucas Hernandez. I admin with and FLA.

I hate that we find out about the true side of people after they have done so much evil! Alas we wouldn’t have WS but still, wish there was some way to protect these poor children!

Valentine's day.

I have had a wee theory that I haven't expressed here before, and I am sure I'm not the only one.

EG doesn't strike me as one to be faithful, and I feel as if it would actually be a boon to her that JH was often away from work. She could play however she liked when he was away, with no one the wiser. I have often wondered if sweet Lucas caught her in the act. And now, hearing that she lied to JH about Lucas's whereabouts on Valentines Day, I wonder even more.

What better way to make sure that his Daddy didn't call to talk to him, and interrupt her dalliance? He's going with his mom. (there are issues with this, like why wouldn't JH call to talk to HER on Valentines, I know!)

Meth and Heroin addictions aren’t cheap!
Jus another option I’m considering, in my opinion!

Reminder:

I know everyone is understandably upset about the news revealed today, but please do not discuss social media comments or unapproved FB pages or even mention them here. There is only one FB page for Lucas that is approved for discussion here and it&#8217;s linked in the first post of this thread.

:tyou:

From the Kansas article:

"Feb. 17, 2018: Police were dispatched to Glass&#8217; home in the 600 block of South Edgemoor after she reported Lucas missing. She told officers that she last saw Lucas at around 3 p.m., that he was in his bedroom playing a game."

From EG jail interview:

"I put him down for a movie, in his pull up because, you know, he had accidents when he sleeps, so you know, that's why he had a pull up on... um.. and he had fallen asleep after my shower, which is why I went down. "

Criminals are idiots.

Valentine's day.

Lightbulb!!! Of course! Can't believe we didn't catch it sooner.

L caught EG on VD and she was afraid he would tell.

(ETA MOOO)

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I hate that we find out about the true side of people after they have done so much evil! Alas we wouldn’t have WS but still, wish there was some way to protect these poor children!

I love WS, but not as much as I'd love there to be nothing for us to talk about. :(

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I am hoping with this information that has come out in the new today that something big will happen in court on the 16th! I will be shocked if it doesn't. I think the judge will have good reason to not allow EG out of jail. jmo

I am hoping with this information that has come out in the new today that something big will happen in court on the 16th! I will be shocked if it doesn't. I think the judge will have good reason to not allow EG out of jail. jmo

I can't but feel like the judge had a good reason to let media get a peek at that report, too.

I have to wonder if EG isn't the one who is trying to throw JO under the bus. EG clearly told police JO last saw Lucas in December, would make no sense for her to tell JH something different, knowing that all jail communications would be monitored. JH is supporting EG is he trying to throw suspicion elsewhere? JH is gonna protect EG and EG is gonna protect JH no matter what the cost IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024