Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please talk JH. Find your source of strength and courage. Swallow your fear, swallow your pride and reputation. I know you love Lucas. He deserves peace. So do the others in his family that fell in love with him the moment they saw him. Please put one foot in front of the other and speak out. You are the only one that can spark a difference. You must be willing to face the inevitable answers. Time is critical. Don't you also desire peace?

i am a grandma too⁉️And my grandchildren are precious to me.

Can we disagree a bit and let me explain. If JH is smart at all he’s talked to an attorney. An attorney is going to advise him to keep his mouth shut because after his support of EG anything he says is going to make a certain percentage of people angry.

I dont know what he knows, I’m not local, I know only what I’ve read. The most positive thing I can say about him is that he’s a good provider. And he loved his son.

I can think of 20 negatives but we already know what they are. I hope he was trying to pull his family out of the life they had been living. I try to find the good in people. Keeping LUCAS around a violent relationship was not good. It might take him some time to come to terms that EG is responsible. It’s a process and the trust he had with her has been betrayed. When I divorced it took me years to come to terms with the loss of trust I had for my husband. A man who I trusted committed the ultimate betrayal. I couldn’t understand it for a long time. And I can see where JH might be in the same place. He probably knows she did something with LUCAS. he’s not able to process or reconcile it yet.

I dont think hell talk and for his own protection and I don’t think he should. This site will be fine without his input and later if we discover he knew what occurred then shame on me for warning him not to speak. And shame on him for knowing.

ALL IN MY OPINION.

Can someone direct me to a postcard or announcement about now speaking for JH? I’ve searched and searched and haven’t found anything. Tia.

Is EG having a bench or jury trial?

According to the 4/16 docket it is scheduled as a jury trial. I haven’t seen the docket for her next appearance
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/index.shtml
930cef594532667dfeea09011e4207fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone direct me to a postcard or announcement about now speaking for JH? I’ve searched and searched and haven’t found anything. Tia.

I’m not JH’s “spokesperson.” I’m in contact with both sides of Lucas’ family and have been since the night he was reported missing. I occasionally ask them questions if something needs clarification. Most of what I do is behind the scenes and not posted on WS.

i am a grandma too[emoji845]and my grandchildren are precious to me.

Can we disagree a bit and let me explain. If jh is smart at all he’s talked to an attorney. An attorney is going to advise him to keep his mouth shut because after his support of eg anything he says is going to make a certain percentage of people angry.

I dont know what he knows, i’m not local, i know only what i’ve read. The most positive thing i can say about him is that he’s a good provider. And he loved his son.

I can think of 20 negatives but we already know what they are. I hope he was trying to pull his family out of the life they had been living. I try to find the good in people. Keeping lucas around a violent relationship was not good. It might take him some time to come to terms that eg is responsible. It’s a process and the trust he had with her has been betrayed. When i divorced it took me years to come to terms with the loss of trust i had for my husband. A man who i trusted committed the ultimate betrayal. I couldn’t understand it for a long time. And i can see where jh might be in the same place. He probably knows she did something with lucas. He’s not able to process or reconcile it yet.

I dont think hell talk and for his own protection and i don’t think he should. This site will be fine without his input and later if we discover he knew what occurred then shame on me for warning him not to speak. And shame on him for knowing.

All in my opinion.

deleted

Echo (echo) (echo) (echo)

Where is everyone? I guess it is almost 1 am. My little one slept 3 pm so I'm thinking he is trying to pull an all nighter. *sigh* I've been thinking about Lucas so much today. I sit here and imagine what he was like. Was he really affectionate? Was he the kind of kiddo that would just crawl into someone's lap to cuddle? I bet he was really smart. Where did he get those awesome cheeks from? Those long umbrella lashes? Most of all, i wonder why? Why Lucas? Why any kid? I'm one of those people who can't get their brain to ever shut up. My mouth follows suit. Lol. So all I do is sit here and think about this little boy who I don't know and I wonder how he got into my heart and the hearts of countless others. I can imagine he would have the same impact if we met him in person. Little heart stealer, sweet fatty cheeks, where are you baby?

I hope everyone is doing as good as you can after your searching today. Thank you angels for what you do.

Sorry, it's been a sentimental day. Must be the rain.

Couldn't sleep thinking of you Lucas :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Hand deleted.

I CAN ONLY HOPE JH IS RESPONDING TO ALL LE QUESTIONS. To many people especially LUCAS have been inexplicably hurt by the drugs and general lifestyle his family led. Children deserve better. From the day they’re born they deserve nothing but unconditional love, not violence. No 5 year old deserves “ she doesn’t like me anymore”,

At 5 LUCAS shouldn’t even understand what that means.

Where is everyone? I guess it is almost 1 am. My little one slept 3 pm so I'm thinking he is trying to pull an all nighter. *sigh* I've been thinking about Lucas so much today. I sit here and imagine what he was like. Was he really affectionate? Was he the kind of kiddo that would just crawl into someone's lap to cuddle? I bet he was really smart. Where did he get those awesome cheeks from? Those long umbrella lashes? Most of all, i wonder why? Why Lucas? Why any kid? I'm one of those people who can't get their brain to ever shut up. My mouth follows suit. Lol. So all I do is sit here and think about this little boy who I don't know and I wonder how he got into my heart and the hearts of countless others. I can imagine he would have the same impact if we met him in person. Little heart stealer, sweet fatty cheeks, where are you baby?

I hope everyone is doing as good as you can after your searching today. Thank you angels for what you do.

i agree. You sound like the type who will be here way after he’s found. And want justice as much as I do.

Are there any big outside festivals or concerts coming up in Wichita?

I’m a couple pages behind so might of been mentioned.
Other then Riverfest I know the
DAM MUSIC FEST is coming in July I pray he will be found way before then. But this is happening at
EL DORADO LAKE It is either a 2 or 3 day event with some pretty big country music headliners appearing. ( Toby Keith is one ) it’s sure to bring in a crowd. There is also The Country Stampede coming in June to Manhattan KS which is a huge yearly event also a camping type of event you can stay the entire 3 days to see various artists.

I know these aren’t actually IN Wichita but I can’t help but think of all the land owners and such that might not actually live there but have land. And or travel there for work. I live in a nearby city and most the population of our city has to travel the 40 miles or so to Wichita for shopping, doctors and even work. My husband made the drive 2 a day 7 days a week for years. We still have to go at least 2 times a week as does most of the population here. There’s so much land out there and especially when you take back roads and you see nothing but land and areas of nothing but trees. Sometimes rarely even passing another vechical. It’s overwhelming how much just land there is. And there are more ways to reach location A to B then I can possibly name. So I can’t help but think of all the people that travel from just my town to Wichita daily that might not even be aware and could be driving by something without even knowing. Just had to mention it because it bothers me everytime I travel that way.
Also at both the events I mentioned people from witchia do attend. The one at El Dorado Lake for obvious reasons , is one that must have flyers or people on the ground spreading word . I hope this doesn’t last that long but if it does I feel strongly about that one .

i am a grandma too⁉️And my grandchildren are precious to me.

Can we disagree a bit and let me explain. If JH is smart at all he’s talked to an attorney. An attorney is going to advise him to keep his mouth shut because after his support of EG anything he says is going to make a certain percentage of people angry.

I dont know what he knows, I’m not local, I know only what I’ve read. The most positive thing I can say about him is that he’s a good provider. And he loved his son.

I can think of 20 negatives but we already know what they are. I hope he was trying to pull his family out of the life they had been living. I try to find the good in people. Keeping LUCAS around a violent relationship was not good. It might take him some time to come to terms that EG is responsible. It’s a process and the trust he had with her has been betrayed. When I divorced it took me years to come to terms with the loss of trust I had for my husband. A man who I trusted committed the ultimate betrayal. I couldn’t understand it for a long time. And I can see where JH might be in the same place. He probably knows she did something with LUCAS. he’s not able to process or reconcile it yet.

I dont think hell talk and for his own protection and I don’t think he should. This site will be fine without his input and later if we discover he knew what occurred then shame on me for warning him not to speak. And shame on him for knowing.

ALL IN MY OPINION.
Absolutely, we can agree to disagree. It's the most considerate of kindness and etiquette values. WS is a platform to share careful communication and representation of ideas and opinions about the cases which emotionally touch us. The result is the development of an effective means to understand and disseminate these ideas. This collaboration involves forms of disagreement and argument about opinions as a community challenging and validating one another’s ideas in order to advance knowledge. Rather than trying to win an argument, effective discourse is about finding the most plausible explanation to explain phenomena by sharing, processing, and learning about ideas.

I’ve been here with you just several pages back. I can’t stop with this case. It is what drove us to file for custody of our grandchild. There was little hope of winning but when his momma got in contact with drugs I was in fear of his life. Lucas pushed us to find the money and at least take it to court. It was a long shot but by some miracle we won. Because of Lucas this little boy will not be a victim there is zero doubt that his very life was saved. I’m near the Kansas state fairgrounds and for some reason fire works have been going off. So both the grand baby and my own child are now happily awake. No sign of sleep in the future so I’m here. Finally caught up I think.

I am also still here and doing what I can for Lucas from far away.
My heart is with all the searchers today.
Even my avatar Sancha is really getting anxious for Lucas and wishing she could play with him...
Chi:hanging:

I am also still here and doing what I can for Lucas from far away.
My heart is with all the searchers today.
Even my avatar Sancha is really getting anxious for Lucas and wishing she could play with him...
Chi:hanging:

Still here! Present! (I feel like we are doing that thing in school... um, whats it called?... at the start of the day you confirm if you are present? ... omg... I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Anyway, point is. I'm here. Just quietly.

Still here! Present! (I feel like we are doing that thing in school... um, whats it called?... at the start of the day you confirm if you are present? ... omg... I'm so tired I can't even think straight.

Anyway, point is. I'm here. Just quietly.
You're thinking of "roll call" dear.
Oh how I wish somedays that we were all back in grade school and knew each other back then.:)

You're thinking of "roll call" dear.
Oh how I wish somedays that we were all back in grade school and knew each other back then.:)

Roll call! Oh my... :shame: Thanks Chi :blushing:

I was just on FaceTime to a relative in Bulgaria, she is not a social media user so I didn't expect her to bring up little Lucas when she suddenly asked "Have you been keeping up with the little boy missing in Kansas? It's so sad". Lucas' information is going international! :heartbeat:

I’m not a huge fan of media like NG but I have wondered if EG is vain enough to talk with a big media person.( maybe let something slip) but now that she is lawyered up won’t happen

I’m not a huge fan of media like NG but I have wondered if EG is vain enough to talk with a big media person.( maybe let something slip) but now that she is lawyered up won’t happen
I wish EG would "reach out" to any member of the press.
I guess her ego could propel her to do so although it's unlikely her attorney would allow it at this time. :(
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member