Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well without knowing what day, what location, what trash company and what city the trash picked up from, there is no possible way searching the landfill is feasible. Wichita is the largest city in America with an open market on trash so it’s all handled by private companies, not local government. And our trash is hauled an hour away. With a local area of about 500,000 people you can see the problem that could create. I think I read somewhere that we deposit the amount of like 10-12 football fields wide a day from one trash company into the landfill. And there is a construction landfill and several of the close counties around us also have landfills as well.

As far as searching the rivers and water around the area, how do you know they aren’t being searched? I’m a local searcher and can’t say if they have or if they haven’t.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes there is a way to search. A few pages ago I posted the Department of justice guide for LE when a child is missing. One of the first things that should have been done is to notify all waste sites to segregate pick up and disposal of those truck loads.

When a truck dumps into a landfill it is NOT RANDOM. for many reasons if they have to go in and look for anything, the landfill site is now computerized and measured off on a grid pattern much like a piece of drafting paper.

After a disappearance like this a landfill might temporarily stop dumping in one area and use another area until a search is done. Every single truckload is documented. A specialized cadaver dog can be utilized with a minimum of manpower and would likely not even draw public attention. That along with a bulldozer a dog and the handler is all that’s required.

Im not sure where LUCAS is going to be found but I’m pretty certain that EG either had someone intelligent clean up after her or she planned this to the last detail.

And in certain LE has volumes of info in this matter. They are silent because defense attorneys are pretty good at using the law to get clients off. Since no charges have been filed they don’t have to share info with anyone. And for the most part it should remain that way. MY OPINION

:jail:A MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO HAS A SINGLE DOUBT:jail:

EG AND CO CONSPIRATORS

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

JUSTICE IS COMING

IT WILL BE FAST

IT WILL BE HARD

NO ONE WILL STOP IT

AND YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE

FOR BAD ACTS AGAINST LUCAS

In my opinion

Ana hope you're feeling even a little better.
A break in this case would be so healing for all if us right now. :heartbeat::heartbeat:

Hi Chi

Yes, I am thank you. Just taking a little time to sort things out in my mind now.

Absolutely. News of Lucas is needed right now for all.

It occurred to me that if EG had help she really might not know where Lucas is.
So, if she would take a lie detector test.......
Did you harm Lucas?
No. (lie)
Do you know where Lucas is?
No (truth)
This would either prove an accomplice or wherever she put him was taken somewhere else, such as a dumpster, then to a landfill. She might not know where he is.

I'm going to go with Tim Miller on this one, she knows where he is.
He compared it to Casey Anthony, "This feels way too familiar and unfortunately I think there's one person who knows, and they just aren't saying anything. So everyone is working as hard as they can,” says Miller.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Si...ez-search-drawn-to-prior-cases-475896263.html

<modsnip>Thanks to the searchers, the planners, the advocates, and everyone else wanting to see a resolution and justice for Lucas. Perhaps today Lucas will be found and/or EG will crack and tell where he is.

Please talk JH. Find your source of strength and courage. Swallow your fear, swallow your pride and reputation. I know you love Lucas. He deserves peace. So do the others in his family that fell in love with him the moment they saw him. Please put one foot in front of the other and speak out. You are the only one that can spark a difference. You must be willing to face the inevitable answers. Time is critical. Don't you also desire peace?

JH, I am so thankful that you are speaking to us thru . [PB is, as I am sure you know by now, not one to ever give up on a missing child. Ever. Neither are the rest of us here on WS]
Please rest-assured that everything that can be done from the searchers on the ground to networking constantly thru any means we have at our fingertips is being done. Day and night in most cases.
I think it is very likely that you were also a victim to EG and that is just so wrong also.:moo:
Thanks for the insites into your thoughts and truths from your perspective, like not knowing EG was leaving precious Lucas alone until informed by detectives.
I understand your confusion and anger.
:(

JH, I am so thankful that you are speaking to us thru . [PB is, as I am sure you know by now, not one to ever give up on a missing child. Ever. Neither are the rest of us here on WS]
Please rest-assured that everything that can be done from the searchers on the ground to networking constantly thru any means we have at our fingertips is being done. Day and night in most cases.
I think it is very likely that you were also a victim to EG and that is just so wrong also.:moo:
Thanks for the insites into your thoughts and truths from your perspective, like not knowing EG was leaving precious Lucas alone until informed by detectives.
I understand your confusion and anger.
:(
I too want to express my gratitude to serving the role as the intermediary. I'm new to WS and am amazed as to what goes on behind the scenes the public is blindly unaware of. The compassionate human interest and voluntary involvement is fascinating and rare. I'm honored to read here as I become acquainted with WS' mission and members. Kudos to you all.

I too want to express my gratitude to serving the role as the intermediary. I'm new to WS and am amazed as to what goes on behind the scenes the public is blindly unaware of. The compassionate human interest and voluntary involvement is fascinating and rare. I'm honored to read here as I become acquainted with WS' mission and members. Kudos to you all.
ima.grandma your commitment has not gone unnoticed I assure you. :)
{i have been around WS for too many years to count...have lost user names/passwords ridiculous amounts of times LOL}
We are so happy to have you with us.:tyou:

Yes unfortunately that is the case. And I among many others are continuing to look for him in organized groups and within smaller ones. The numbers of actual searchers are smaller, but the we are getting much better at it and we are very very dedicated. Trust me if I thought there was a case of Lucas being some place other than close by, I would not be waking up super early in the morning to search and in some of the worst weather possible! But having the support of people on WS plus a behind the scenes “support group” makes it all possible to do so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for everything! [emoji172]

Good morning, evening, afternoon, night everyone! I know there are searchers out today. I just wanted to say that you are all in my thoughts as you go out and brave the terrain and weather to find Lucas. Please stay safe! My fingers and toes are crossed that today Lucas will be found! Xoxo

Good morning, evening, afternoon, night everyone! I know there are searchers out today. I just wanted to say that you are all in my thoughts as you go out and brave the terrain and weather to find Lucas. Please stay safe! My fingers and toes are crossed that today Lucas will be found! Xoxo

Good Afternoon all !!
I am happy to hear there are searchers out today and praying they will be kept safe while searching and find this little angel !! Godspeed to all of you wonderful searchers who are not giving up on Lucas !! #teamLucas

Wishing all the searchers the best this weekend! Stay safe!
You guys are awesome!

Ana we've met before likely in many cases. Especially Caylee's. I don't remember what my name was then and I had to take a long break after that.
I've always been a "good guy" tho I'm a woman. :blushing:

For you old timers..How do you do it I want to scream ..and the anger . I came to follow Lucas and now realize how many more there are. And how many get away with it. So frustrating .

I just wanted to add my deep appreciation and thoughts to all the wonderful INSIDERS on this case as well as the searchers and active community of people that have come together for this adorable child. Every morning I wake up with hope and prayer that Lucas will be brought home. I&#8217;ve been on WS for quite a while and this has been one of the best groups of people I have been a part of. And I promise you I&#8217;ve followed quite a few. I too have stepped away plenty of times because of the sheer horror some of these cases has brought to light and I firmly believe that no child should have to suffer.

For you old timers..How do you do it I want to scream ..and the anger . I came to follow Lucas and now realize how many more there are. And how many get away with it. So frustrating .
You just have to take care of yourself first. Then you have to commit yourself to network in every way you possibly can in the "background".
If you are local (I am not in this case) then you are really involved and possibly searching if you can. These people who do are worth their weight in gold ten times over.
You never get over it. You never stop caring.
In fact, that's how you begin to help with more cases as they come along. There are so many right now that need just as much attention as this one, and it is often so very hard to stay active in just one.
Many of the posters here are working on many threads on many of these cases.
Now they really amaze me!
Kamm5 hang in there and please stick around because we need everyone on every case, especially with these very difficult ones like Lucas'.
Chi:loveyou:

You just have to take care of yourself first. Then you have to commit yourself to network in every way you possibly can in the "background".
If you are local (I am not in this case) then you are really involved and possibly searching if you can. These people who do are worth their weight in gold ten times over.
You never get over it. You never stop caring.
In fact, that's how you begin to help with more cases as they come along. There are so many right now that need just as much attention as this one, and it is often so very hard to stay active in just one.
Many of the posters here are working on many threads on many of these cases.
Now they really amaze me!
Kamm5 hang in there and please stick around because we need everyone on every case, especially with these very difficult ones like Lucas'.
Chi:loveyou:
Eloquently expressed Chi. After learning simple navigation, I've been in such dismay after finding horrific cases against humanity, I've not been exposed to. I want to cover my eyes and throw this iPad out the window. A similar trackable component quickly is realized, revealing the crux of most missing and murdered human beings. Statistically available somewhere, I'm sure the aggregate data, our extraordinary Internet holds, will prove the most prevalent common denominator. The victim knows the perpetrator. Thanks to everyone who takes time from their day to post thoughtful comments.

is
attachment.php

Attachments

• bomb diggety.jpg
    bomb diggety.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 342
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online