Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
, I saw the correction by the Wichita Eagle (“Correction: An earlier version of the story should have said his stepmother said he fell off monkey bars.”) but I just noticed that the FB post dated April 14 still says "Lucas and his mother." I don't see any comments where anyone has noticed yet, but it could be coming. Just fyi.

Thank you! I’ll let them know.

Okay, putting this together with what PB said makes me feel like someone just punched me in the gut. We know what LE said about Lucas not walking away or being abducted, we know he hasnt been found and LE hasnt been asking people to search their properties so are we now thinking EG may have sold him? That thought horrifies me even more than premeditated murder. I cant remember who posted about OG possibly being a drug run that didnt go through (maybe she had no money). I don't like where my mind is going with this so I'll just end right here.

LE hasn’t stopped asking people to search properties, that is still a request. But with all the research I’ve been doing about kids who disappear under similar circumstances, I have yet to find a case of a kid being sold for drugs. None. These kids are killed by their recent caregiver’s, the person who has been taking care of them most recently. Kansas may have some problems with trafficking but it’s teenage girls, so far we have not had a case of a young boy in a family type situation being sold for drugs. Until EG can be cleared, I think we need to focus on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE hasn’t stopped asking people to search properties, that is still a request. But with all the research I’ve been doing about kids who disappear under similar circumstances, I have yet to find a case of a kid being sold for drugs. None. These kids are killed by their recent caregiver’s, the person who has been taking care of them most recently. Kansas may have some problems with trafficking but it’s teenage girls, so far we have not had a case of a young boy in a family type situation being sold for drugs. Until EG can be cleared, I think we need to focus on that.

Totally agree

Maybe it is just me but I wish LE or someone could say why they have not checked Landfills or Rivers? I don't remember reading any media articles that said LE has searched those two places. I understand about private property and all but i feel those other two places shouldn't be casted aside and not searched.There is a huge *advertiser censored* river in Wichita she could have thrown him in.

Maybe it is just me but I wish LE or someone could say why they have not checked Landfills or Rivers? I don't remember reading any media articles that said LE has searched those two places. I understand about private property and all but i feel those other two places shouldn't be casted aside and not searched.There is a huge *advertiser censored* river in Wichita she could have thrown him in.

Well without knowing what day, what location, what trash company and what city the trash picked up from, there is no possible way searching the landfill is feasible. Wichita is the largest city in America with an open market on trash so it’s all handled by private companies, not local government. And our trash is hauled an hour away. With a local area of about 500,000 people you can see the problem that could create. I think I read somewhere that we deposit the amount of like 10-12 football fields wide a day from one trash company into the landfill. And there is a construction landfill and several of the close counties around us also have landfills as well.

As far as searching the rivers and water around the area, how do you know they aren’t being searched? I’m a local searcher and can’t say if they have or if they haven’t.....

It occurred to me that if EG had help she really might not know where Lucas is.
So, if she would take a lie detector test.......
Did you harm Lucas?
No. (lie)
Do you know where Lucas is?
No (truth)
This would either prove an accomplice or wherever she put him was taken somewhere else, such as a dumpster, then to a landfill. She might not know where he is.

IMO, that’s not likely.

Thank you, your response is a huge relief. Even though the most likely alternative isn't good, after all the abuse he endured I just couldn't bear the thought.

Well without knowing what day, what location, what trash company and what city the trash picked up from, there is no possible way searching the landfill is feasible. Wichita is the largest city in America with an open market on trash so it’s all handled by private companies, not local government. And our trash is hauled an hour away. With a local area of about 500,000 people you can see the problem that could create. I think I read somewhere that we deposit the amount of like 10-12 football fields wide a day from one trash company into the landfill. And there is a construction landfill and several of the close counties around us also have landfills as well.

As far as searching the rivers and water around the area, how do you know they aren’t being searched? I’m a local searcher and can’t say if they have or if they haven’t.....

Ah I didn't realize about how the landfills worked there! Thank you for explaining that. As for the rivers IDK... the local news in the beginning only mentioned the LE doing searches at the park. I don't recall there ever be reporting on the river. The news was really covering the case in the beginning you'd think there would have been footage of river searches if they were doing that.

Thank you for your reply. I don't think I would have slept tonight with that thought. I just can't imagine what his loved ones are going through. Someone in this world knows where he is and isn't talking. Heartbreaking.

Thank you for your reply. I don't think I would have slept tonight with that thought. I just can't imagine what his loved ones are going through. Someone in this world knows where he is and isn't talking. Heartbreaking.

Yes unfortunately that is the case. And I among many others are continuing to look for him in organized groups and within smaller ones. The numbers of actual searchers are smaller, but the we are getting much better at it and we are very very dedicated. Trust me if I thought there was a case of Lucas being some place other than close by, I would not be waking up super early in the morning to search and in some of the worst weather possible! But having the support of people on WS plus a behind the scenes “support group” makes it all possible to do so!

I am unfortunately the Wichita area “trash” expert as I was married 14 years to an employee who still works there. I know more than I’d care to admit [emoji849]

I meant to answer someone else, sorry!

Yes unfortunately that is the case. And I among many others are continuing to look for him in organized groups and within smaller ones. The numbers of actual searchers are smaller, but the we are getting much better at it and we are very very dedicated. Trust me if I thought there was a case of Lucas being some place other than close by, I would not be waking up super early in the morning to search and in some of the worst weather possible! But having the support of people on WS plus a behind the scenes “support group” makes it all possible to do so!

God bless each and every single one of you who continues to do the searching.

Just popping in for updates.
Side note, I got home from work tonight and after about an hour, I said to my husband,OMG, I forgot to tell you and my heart is broken ....And before I could finish, he said, "oh, no, little Lucas was found"!!! Well, first of all, I was shocked he said this as I never really thought he listened to me as he normally shakes his head when he sees I am on WS and he now has the kids shaking their heads at me, but what I was going to tell him, was that my favorite store in town is closing and look how much money we will be saving.
But his remark reminded me that stores, money, etc are NOT important, but that little, innocent people who are abused and missing are important in life and that is why we are all here .
#teamLucas

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
My husband has the cutest, little-boy smile when he relays a fact from something I'm following on WS. I almost want to pat his head.
I'm glad they understand something important to us.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You certainly have my support, admiration and countless prayers behind you.

Are there any big outside festivals or concerts coming up in Wichita?

Yes. I remember this from early on i thiiink...will go back...pink or flute or 6 or e can probably tell you...

God bless each and every single one of you who continues to do the searching.

To all volunteer searchers, there is no "preparing", but please make sure you are well aware, for your own good, of what you may find. Know that this is a recovery mission with much time that has passed (forensically speaking).

Still working hard in the background for you Lucas. We will keep your face and your name in the public's attention always.
Love,
Chi :heartbeat:

OT it's been a trying few days with my elderly mom.
Without coping skills anyone could snap.
IMHO that's exactly what EG did all the time with Lucas. SMDH:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member